• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Yeah. Honestly I'm just looking back on some arguments previously in the thread. Also because it'd feel weird for Margaret to be 7A.
Hmm, I'm not too invested in the stats but if that is really an issue, then we can do this for Mash Key:

Beginning of Series (Everything before Magia Lupus stuff) | Magia Lupus to Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc (From his fight with Abyss to his fight with Magarette) | Post Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc (Everything after Magarette's fight)

Hmm, I'm not too invested in the stats but if that is really an issue, then we can do this for Mash Key:

Beginning of Series (Everything before Magia Lupus stuff) | Magia Lupus to Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc (From his fight with Abel to his fight with Magarette) | Post Divine Visionary Selection Exam Arc (Everything after Magarette's fight)
Yeah, that sounds good. It also helps with how Mash immediately targets enemies like Cell and IZ right away, and it also helps to show Mash's reactive evolution, in regards to him getting stronger and faster in a fight.

It makes no sense for him to have such a evolution. Mash just won the tug-of-war and then managed to suspend the giant's body so he didn't have a ground to stand on

I mean, she is compared to the divine visionaries
Yeah, that is true. It just seems like Mash just suddenly got a big power spike in the middle of the tug of war. Anyways, the only things I care about now are the profiles someday being on the main site, and the anime.

I think with the current sandbox it is ok to post the profile. But it is better to justify the 7-A rating (the calc is not linked)

I think with the current sandbox it is ok to post the profile. But it is better to justify the 7-A rating (the calc is not linked)
I added the feat justification to the 7-A

I might post the sandbox around Sunday since we have a new chapter coming so possibility of new feats/abilities is likely given Mash is going to face a very tough opponent. And it give more time for other people that is watching the thread to view the sandbox and give their opinion before it is official

I added the feat justification to the 7-A

I might post the sandbox around Sunday since we have a new chapter coming so possibility of new feats/abilities is likely given Mash is going to face a very tough opponent. And it give more time for other people that is watching the thread to view the sandbox and give their opinion before it is official
Eh, I doubt we're going to get anything new that's as impressive with what was shown in Levis' fight. Maybe a name for Domina's ability, or some new speed feats.

Well guys, it is done.

Looks neat. Though, what would his durability/striking strength be? Wall level for being comparable to characters like Dot maybe?
I guess he would Wall level like Dot but when in his magnet armor, he would be 7-A for Striking Strength since he could physically harm Mash.

And his base form has that one feat of withstanding a direct punch from Mash in the face on Chapter 90 so take that how you will

I guess he would Wall level like Dot but when in his magnet armor, he would be 7-A for Striking Strength since he could physically harm Mash.

And his base form has that one feat of withstanding a direct punch from Mash in the face on Chapter 90 so take that how you will
Yeah, he'd probably be amped with that armor

Doesn't Mash hold back though? I mean, he definitely doesn't seem like the kind of guy to pop someone's head open. Plus, if that were the case then everyone that Mash has hit would the compatible (but weaker) in stats.

You should ask LIFE_OF_KING on their wall directly on that. Timmy is banned at the moment for three months iirc
Alrighty then. That'd probably be the best idea. The only reason I quoted that post is because it was the most convenient option.
Indeed, this is probably the first time I recall that Mash threaten to kill someone. And once again, Mash is showing off his impeccable aiming abilities
Yeah, Mash is surprisingly scary when threatening someone with death.

So, were we ever going to go over this height for the giant? I remember somewhere in this thread where it was stated that it'd be gone over once Mash's profile was completed.
At first I was even interested but I don't think it is consistent. The coliseum has very variable sizes as the art is not consistent. So in the end we have to use scans that are more than 10 chapters apart to use pixel scale, which is unfortunately quite inaccurate for a calculation

At first I was even interested but I don't think it is consistent. The coliseum has very variable sizes as the art is not consistent. So in the end we have to use scans that are more than 10 chapters apart to use pixel scale, which is unfortunately quite inaccurate for a calculation
Eh, maybe when the anime comes out it'll give a definitive size. It's not like we should expect mangaka to keep the sizes consistent, especially on a weekly schedule. Maybe a guidebook would help with all of these feats someday.

I was traveling, I got home just now

I think this is the battle that I am most hyping in the entire series. Unlike any other enemy Domina is insane and furious, and also seems to be physically stronger than Mash. He also doesn't spend 5 balloons explaining what he is going to do, he just attacks like a madman

Soooooo
Does Mash's reaction to a Mach 7 projectile count as a speed feat to make Mash above Subsonic+... Or is it considered to be something like an Outlier?
Also hi it's me again : )

Soooooo
Does Mash's reaction to a Mach 7 projectile count as a speed feat to make Mash above Subsonic+... Or is it considered to be something like an Outlier?
Also hi it's me again : )
Yay, you're back.

I mean, aren't we given an exact template in the fight itself? Like, both the distance and speed to calculate it?

Mash did it by calculating the movement, not with speed

Anyway, this fight of his with Domina will make him MSH+ if he evolves during the fight and becomes comparable

Back