• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

Ah, thanks. I think it works, since that Shadow Eater looks like a shadow.

I mean, is it implied that the shadow eater is intangible? Rume Aster, the master of the room, did state to Mash that “It’s too bad the monster is floating. From that position, you can’t even touch…”, which doesn’t seem to imply that the monster is intangible imo. Nobody seem shock that Mash can touch the monster

I mean, is it implied that the shadow eater is intangible? Rume Aster, the master of the room, did state to Mash that “It’s too bad the monster is floating. From that position, you can’t even touch…”, which doesn’t seem to imply that the monster is intangible imo. Nobody seem shock that Mash can touch the monster
Fair point. Maybe there'll be information in the future.

Is there any way to guess a size for Brad's forest destruction feat? From what's been shown, it looks way bigger than 3 acres, being massively larger than a dragon as well as extending out farther into the background.

This probably wouldnt change anything, but is the feat where IZ shook that whole structure with just his presence calculable? It seems like a nice supporting feat, with IZ shaking the whole thing by sitting.

What Ability Mash would have, he got trapped and Running in the nothingness, maybe Resistance to Nothingness manipulation?

Chapter link
Best boy Dot getting his moment to shine. Damn, he really is a tank, taking all those attacks, even some of his explosions.
What Ability Mash would have, he got trapped and Running in the nothingness, maybe Resistance to Nothingness manipulation?
I don't think it would be an ability. He was just trapped in that area, or whatever it's called. Though it looks like it's either endless or just reaaaaaaally big.

What are you talking about? What calculation?
The Jump Festa panel Mashle had. It was a quiz show with numbers, but I'm pretty sure they were about feats. The first one was about Mash blitzing Olore, the second one was about the distance Mash smacked the scorpion, I think? I can't read Japanese, as I've said, but judging by the images and letters, I'm guessing the Olore quiz feat was about speed, and the scorpion quiz feat was about how far Mash smacked the scorpion away.

Back