• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MASHLE: Magic and Muscles Discussion Thread

If you mean MHS+, why would Domina be that? Just a question.
Domina scales above Adam's feat. But the calculation hasn't been accepted yet, and honestly I'm more interested in revising the magics and AP of the verse than the speed for now (since that shit is ******* inconsistent)

Anyway, does anyone have a good image for Dot and Lance's profiles?

Domina scales above Adam's feat. But the calculation hasn't been accepted yet, and honestly I'm more interested in revising the magics and AP of the verse than the speed for now (since that shit is ******* inconsistent)

Anyway, does anyone have a good image for Dot and Lance's profiles?
I downloaded Imgur just for this. A photo of Dot from Tumblr, but it can probably be cropped, if that's ok?

BTW with the new calculation will Mash be scaled to 6-B now?
I hope so. But we have to look at consistency first, since a jump from 7-A+ to 6-B is immense

But before revising anything I prefer to have the profiles already created (At least for the main ones). So this is going to take a while to happen

I hope so. But we have to look at consistency first, since a jump from 7-A+ to 6-B is immense

But before revising anything I prefer to have the profiles already created (At least for the main ones). So this is going to take a while to happen
Asking thrice by now, would being as powerful as a true natural disaster be good enough as a supporting evidence for the statement?

Holy shit, Mash is about to actually use his full power. Is it by taking off those wrist belts? If so, that means he has never bothered to use his full power against anyone else, even the giant lmao

This will probably make Mash someone with a single tier.
Also, if he managed to hit Domina's body, we'll probably get something like "muscles breaking the laws of magic"

Obviously it's going to be a big amp for Mash, he was getting bodied by Domina only a little while ago
I doubt it will be an amplifier, it's probably something like "I always hold back so I don't kill anyone"

From what I translated on the last page it seems that his adoptive father taught him this

This is really something consisting of the series. But sadly Mash will miss his reaction evolution , probably

I doubt it will be an amplifier, it's probably something like "I always hold back so I don't kill anyone"

From what I translated on the last page it seems that his adoptive father taught him this

This is really something consisting of the series. But sadly Mash will miss his reaction evolution , probably
Wait, why would he miss his reactive evolution? Nothing really contradicts it, he's just unleashing his full power. I wonder if that'll gain any new tier

Wait, why would he miss his reactive evolution? Nothing really contradicts it, he's just unleashing his full power. I wonder if that'll gain any new tier
I prefer to wait for next week's chapter to give a better opinion. But basically it seems that Mash simply makes his power comparable to his opponent's in order not to kill him, which would be consistent with this scene

Basically he doesn't evolve in the fight, he just makes him vary his power

But this is just a theory

Actually I had this theory in the past, especially when I reread the manga

So yeah, no more Reactive Evolution most likely

Anyway, what are your bets for the next chapter?

Mash reveals all creampuffs he's eaten were handmade by his adoptive father and contain an exorbitant amount of muscle relaxers and then he eats the forbidden creampuff, wich contains the antidote. He then one-sidedly blitzes domina and finishes off Poseidon with a single punch, wich disperses him through the entire place causing a torrential downpour. Domina then gets defeated and then thinks that maybe, just maybe this monster might pose a threat against his father.

Most likely Mash will have something like "Breaking the laws of magic" or "Absolute resistance/immunity against spells".

This is based on the fact that his body was created as a shell to withstand Zero's numerous magical powers

And also because otherwise it is impossible for him to defeat his father

Most likely Mash will have something like "Breaking the laws of magic" or "Absolute resistance/immunity against spells".

This is based on the fact that his body was created as a shell to withstand Zero's numerous magical powers

And also because otherwise it is impossible for him to defeat his father
Or he just flexes and breaks time

Back