• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Devil King (Mash vs Lucifero)

He does have a speed amp, actually. Big Bang Dash, it's the Muscle "Magic" of the hamstrings. With this, he can blitz his opponent's perception to those who could previously react to him. One such example was Lance Crown, who was blitzed. And again, Mash's Analytical Prediction it whatever it's called, allowed him to consistently dodge someone who could blitz him.

Does he use Big Bang Dash to dodge attacks? or strike opponents?

Since Mash's only reason is agility and Analytical predictions at the moment. (this probably covers his other amps that you havent too, who knows)

Lucifero is also capable of predictions and fighting others who can predict him as well. He is a very capable fighter in a 4v1 match.

In that 4v1 Yami, Nacht, Asta, and Yuno vs Lucifero simultaneously. Yami and Nacht cast a mana zone granting both of them greater enhanced senses and reactions. Asta has enhanced senses and analytical predictions with his Ki sensing. Yuno is a wind mage (wind mages are known for their magic senses). 3 of them except Asta are hidden in the shadows that remove all light. Yuno can teleport himself and his teammates out of danger too. They all could react and land surprise attacks. Lucifero decimated them all.

Lucifero is confident and capable of solving dilemmas in a fight as shown when he did this towards the end of that 4v1 match. Lucifero is also agile and he has free flight as well.

So Mash's Ana Predictions and agility can be dealt with easily. Mash has flight but I don't think it gives him that much maneuverability to perform acrobatic movements in the air.

Mash going days to months without letting EE tag him is weird.

I vote Lucifero because he will eventually be able to tag Nacht. Lucifero can always replenish himself whenever he wants by absorbing the Mana from the air anyway. Mash continuously beating up Lucifero won't make him depressed because Lucifero knows mash can't end him and Lucifero doesn't care or feel pain anyway. Lucifero's intuition and skill should help him in the long run.

Does he use Big Bang Dash to dodge attacks? or strike opponents?
Both, actually. In his first confrontation with Lance, he used it to chase after a bottle that was sent down off a cliff, but gravity magic no less, and in his confrontations with Abyss and Domina, he used it as an attack. While the first example can be considered iffy, it does confirm he doesn't have to use it as a strike attack.
Since Mash's only reason is agility and Analytical predictions at the moment. (this probably covers his other amps that you havent too, who knows)
He also has a bit of an AP and durability advantage, as well as a heavy stamina advantage. Unless something changed?
Lucifero is also capable of predictions and fighting others who can predict him as well. He is a very capable fighter in a 4v1 match.
Weren't most of those fighters weaker than him by some amount? that's what I got from reading this thread.
In that 4v1 Yami, Nacht, Asta, and Yuno vs Lucifero simultaneously. Yami and Nacht cast a mana zone granting both of them greater enhanced senses and reactions. Asta has enhanced senses and analytical predictions with his Ki sensing. Yuno is a wind mage (wind mages are known for their magic senses). 3 of them except Asta are hidden in the shadows that remove all light. Yuno can teleport himself and his teammates out of danger too. They all could react and land surprise attacks. Lucifero decimated them all.
Yes, but were they comparable to him? That's important as I've seen people say that they were below Lucifero. And from what you're saying here, it very much seems that way.
Lucifero is confident and capable of solving dilemmas in a fight as shown when he did this towards the end of that 4v1 match. Lucifero is also agile and he has free flight as well.
Mash also has free flight. He can kick his legs very fast, and it acts like regular old flight. So having the aerial advantage won't help Lucifer. And while that trick is cool, it shouldn't take Mash long to catch on, as from his own mouth, Mash stated that the same old tricks won't work on him
So Mash's Ana Predictions and agility can be dealt with easily. Mash has flight but I don't think it gives him that much maneuverability to perform acrobatic movements in the air.
Oh hey, you mentioned the flight part. I really should have read down first. Anyways, even while flying, he has shown the capability of diving out of the way of spells that were big enough to erase parts of mountains. Either that or my memory is tricking me, might have to re-read Mash vs Innocent Zero. Also, I just had a wicked idea that when Innocent Zero gets a profile, I'm definitely pitting him against Lucifero.
Mash going days to months without letting EE tag him is weird.
It's not weird at all, especially if Mash lasts long enough to avoid the first few EE's. Because at that point, Mash will already know Lucifero's stich. Also, question, how was Lucifer beaten? Just curious on that end.
I vote Lucifero because he will eventually be able to tag Nacht. Lucifero can always replenish himself whenever he wants by absorbing the Mana from the air anyway. Mash continuously beating up Lucifero won't make him depressed because Lucifero knows mash can't end him and Lucifero doesn't care or feel pain anyway. Lucifero's intuition and skill should help him in the long run.
I'll change your vote, but please read over these points I made. Although, if you believe that this isn't fair enough, since I'm sorta feeling that you think this is a little one sided atm, I could change Mash to his UPM mode.

I could change Mash to his UPM mode.
The main problem is that Lucifero can´t die

Mash need to incapacitate and is extremely hard to do that because he needs to spent 24 hours destroying his body (and I don´t know if that counts as Incapacitation in this case because the heart is still "alive" and if Lucifero regens for 1 second almost fully, probably the timer of "incapacitation" will reset) or throw him so hard that he can´t return, which again, does not work because he can teleport, control his gravity etc, and with FTL speed, even if he lands in the other part of the world, he would have enough time to return

For that reason I believe this should be inconclusive or Lucifero win, because realistically, this fight would never end and both should waste their time in a more productive thing

Lucifer is outerversal and slams lmfao. Obvious stomp jesus christ op read the profiles 😑😑

The main problem is that Lucifero can´t die

Mash need to incapacitate and is extremely hard to do that because he needs to spent 24 hours destroying his body (and I don´t know if that counts as Incapacitation in this case because the heart is still "alive" and if Lucifero regens for 1 second almost fully, probably the timer of "incapacitation" will reset) or throw him so hard that he can´t return, which again, does not work because he can teleport, control his gravity etc, and with FTL speed, even if he lands in the other part of the world, he would have enough time to return

For that reason I believe this should be inconclusive or Lucifero win, because realistically, this fight would never end and both should waste their time in a more productive thing
Yeah I gotten that he's immortal, but I'm just wondering if Lucifero has the stamina to last for a month, or even a week, even if he can absorb mana.

He also has a bit of an AP and durability advantage, as well as a heavy stamina advantage. Unless something changed?
Yeah but these aren’t reasons why he dodges EE.

how was Lucifer beaten? Just curious on that end.
Oh Asta just got amped and blitzed him in literally under 5 seconds of amp time left. Then after 5 seconds of being severely weakened and amputated a lot, Lucifero was still alive but obviously couldn’t regen cuz AM negs regen and Yami and Nacht some how helped Asta to deliver the final blow that knocks him out.

Weren't most of those fighters weaker than him by some amount? that's what I got from reading this thread.
Yes, but were they comparable to him? That's important as I've seen people say that they were below Lucifero. And from what you're saying here, it very much seems that way.
They were weaker but they could kill him with hax. However they could keep up him thanks to support from each other and amps. So yeah they’re weak not slow.

I’m only keeping my vote cuz Lucifero can sustain himself by absorbing mana from the air. But if Incon votes reaches 6 or 5 switch my vote to Incon to get this match over with because the rate of absorption is unclear.

Yeah but these aren’t reasons why he dodges EE.
I know, I was just adding onto the points you made
Oh Asta just got amped and blitzed him in literally under 5 seconds of amp time left. Then after 5 seconds of being severely weakened and amputated a lot, Lucifero was still alive but obviously couldn’t regen cuz AM negs regen and Yami and Nacht some how helped Asta to deliver the final blow that knocks him out.
That... sounds lame. Also, what do you mean by knocked out?
They were weaker but they could kill him with hax. However they could keep up him thanks to support from each other and amps. So yeah they’re weak not slow.
Fair enough. If only Mashle had other profiles out instead of it being just Mash.
I’m only keeping my vote cuz Lucifero can sustain himself by absorbing mana from the air. But if Incon votes reaches 6 or 5 switch my vote to Incon to get this match over with.
Is mana just, like, his own magical power and separated from regular old stamina, or are they interconnected?

Also, if you want more stuff, ask Life_of_King. They're the main supporter that debates for Mashle. Though they are busy with a big CRT to give Mashle more profiles.

That... sounds lame. Also, what do you mean by knocked out?
Yeah I know it’s lame… but meh.

I guess Asta’s AM wasn’t strong enough to get through the entire heart which made Luci pass out, I think I saw a dent on the heart. Anyway Adrammelech who is a better villan just by existing :3 took the heart and gave it to an even better villain. I can’t wait for the Final act in >2 weeks

Is mana just, like, his own magical power and separated from regular old stamina, or are they interconnected?
Devils don’t feel pain, can feel fine in any form of damage and always regen so their physical stamina is basically nonexistent until you take away their magic.

Yeah I know it’s lame… but meh.

I guess Asta’s AM wasn’t strong enough to get through the entire heart which made Luci pass out, I think I saw a dent on the heart. Anyway Adrammelech who is a better villan just by existing :3 took the heart and gave it to an even better villain. I can’t wait for the Final act in >2 weeks
Nice, I should probably read Black Clover. Hopefully they get some upgrades to not get stomped by Mashle's God Tiers. I want a matchup between the final villain and Innocent Zero, with both being the final villains of their verse's.

Nice, I should probably read Black Clover. Hopefully they get some upgrades to not get stomped by Mashle's God Tiers. I want a matchup between the final villain and Innocent Zero, with both being the final villains of their verse's.

The final villian was kinda over powered before, you sure he won’t be even more powerful by the end of the series💀. And he legit has Lucifero’s heart, he might take his powers too on top of his own.

i hope Innocent Zero gets more powerful too.

The final villian was kinda over powered before, you sure he won’t be even more powerful by the end of the series💀. And he legit has Lucifero’s heart, he might take his powers too on top of his own.
If they don't get resistance to time manipulation, BFR and EE, I wont be able to make the match.
i hope Innocent Zero gets more powerful too.
Of course Innocent Zero will get more powerful, it ain't the eclipse yet.

Back