• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Future Number 1 Hero (Mash vs Deku)

Alright, time to revive this discussion, what are the main wins cons for Mash?
Big skill, wild analytical prediction and senses all around, titanic LS advantage, some muscle "magic" (note this is not actually magic he just calls his attacks "magic" to blend in more) to boost his stats [though be noted he only uses these skills once in a fight individually], and enough durability as to not get one shot by a stray Fa-Jin+Gear-Shift attack.

Alright, time to revive this discussion, what are the main wins cons for Mash?
Big skill, wild analytical prediction and senses all around, titanic LS advantage, some muscle "magic" (note this is not actually magic he just calls his attacks "magic" to blend in more) to boost his stats [though be noted he only uses these skills once in a fight individually], and enough durability as to not get one shot by a stray Fa-Jin+Gear-Shift attack.
so?

I think the fight comes down to if Deku decides to use Gearshift early in the fight. Mash skill surpasses Deku's, but the gap isn't that big. Mash has superior analytical prediction and senses so Deku can't do much up close and if he gets grappled the fight is over unless Mash doesn't grapple him or Deku could possibly shoot black whip out of his body to pierce Mash he would either let him go or tank it.

With Fa-Jin+Gear-Shift, it blew a large hole in Complete Shigiraki's torso, Mash won't be able to survive that especially if he goes for the head. It also doesn't take long for Deku to use Fa-Jin+Gear-Shift, since he will be constantly moving and flying around the battle filed to avoid or attack Mash.

I will vote Mash due to having way more options, and I don't think Deku can blitz since he is the slower character here.

I think the fight comes down to if Deku decides to use Gearshift early in the fight. Mash skill surpasses Deku's, but the gap isn't that big. Mash has superior analytical prediction and senses so Deku can't do much up close and if he gets grappled the fight is over unless Mash doesn't grapple him or Deku could possibly shoot black whip out of his body to pierce Mash he would either let him go or tank it.
Well Mash would most likely choose to tank Black Whip if his senses don't tell him that it would be a bad move, since he's even willing to block a sword which his face which was already stated to "burn anything till it no longer lives".
With Fa-Jin+Gear-Shift, it blew a large hole in Complete Shigiraki's torso, Mash won't be able to survive that especially if he goes for the head. It also doesn't take long for Deku to use Fa-Jin+Gear-Shift, since he will be constantly moving and flying around the battle filed to avoid or attack Mash.
About the Gearshift+Fa-Jin combo, would Deku go for the kill by going for the head? I know i have him prior knowledge, but that doesn't mean he gets out of character yeah? But still, I would actually say Mash could keep fighting if his torso got blown open, assuming it doesn't end up splitting him in half, as Mash's bonkers will power allows him to survive getting his heart ripped out and actually keep fighting granted he doesn't get double tapped.

Also, Mash can fly himself, so while Gearshift will allow Deku to have the innate speed advantage, it's not like he's Scott free. Even if Mash doesn't take to the sky, he can still aim very well with stuff like "Barbarian Shot".
I will vote Mash due to having way more options, and I don't think Deku can blitz since he is the slower character here.
Counted, though why is Deku the slower one here? Unless you're counting Mash's Analytical Prediction and "Big Bang Dash".

Bump

Also, on the topic of Mash's muscle magic skills, a lot of them are just wrestling moves and basic combat skills but amped to 11. But the most useful one's are Big Bang Dash, which acts as a speed boost, and Hurricane Rush, which is Mash using almost all of his muscles in a combo to go ham on the opponent. Here it is in anime form to give a better picture of it.

Mash is the slower one here, so the speed rule does not apply.

Going by the profile, Mash is only FTL+ in his Unlimited Physical Mode, which is being restricted here, since that make him 6-B. His speed in this state is Mach 0.89.

AnAverageUsername

Am I wrong about that?

Note: I highly doubt Izuku will kill, he's very reluctant to do such a thing. He'll probably try to incapacitate him by whatever means. Killing will be a last resort.

Mash is the slower one here, so the speed rule does not apply.

Going by the profile, Mash is only FTL+ in his Unlimited Physical Mode, which is being restricted here, since that make him 6-B. His speed in this state is Mach 0.89.

AnAverageUsername

Am I wrong about that?
You're right, I just thought they were referring to like, Big Bang Dash since Mash usually ends up perception blitzing his opponents with it, though he only uses it once in a fight if you're wondering. What're your thoughts?
Note: I highly doubt Izuku will kill, he's very reluctant to do such a thing. He'll probably try to incapacitate him by whatever means. Killing will be a last resort.
He is a hero after all

Deku doesn't really have the mobility advantage here (outside of Gearshift speed amps), right? Normally it would be that he can fly with Float and Air Force but Mash can ALSO fly by just kicking his legs comically fast. His dummy good marksmanship means he could honestly just pick up hunks of rock or dirt and toss them at Izuku for a ranged option.

Does Izuku have Analytical Prediction feats on the level of Mash's?

Deku doesn't really have the mobility advantage here (outside of Gearshift speed amps), right? Normally it would be that he can fly with Float and Air Force but Mash can ALSO fly by just kicking his legs comically fast. His dummy good marksmanship means he could honestly just pick up hunks of rock or dirt and toss them at Izuku for a ranged option.

Does Izuku have Analytical Prediction feats on the level of Mash's?
Not sure, going by the profile he can predict the next move of someone, but there isn't anything else I see there

Midoryahas more attack potential. Since the speeds are equal, deku cannot speedblitz.
Mash is little more resilient, usually more prone to unpredictable things in battle, and has better analysis and reflexes.
Mash can directly lift the landmass and throw it to deku. The lifting difference seems to be quite large. In short, Mash can lift a continent and throw it to deku.
Mash seems have advantage here.

Back