• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Devil King (Mash vs Lucifero)

Luci considers himself above everyone else, and when he realizes he is weaker, Luci doesn't seem to know how to react well to the situation. At the end of the fight against Asta, for example, he preferred to run away and wait for his manifestation to be complete, showing that he has no real dignity

Mash idead isn't capable of killing Luci, but that doesn't make him incapable of beating him until Luci gives up (because he's definitely not a skilled) and runs away to "Come Back Later"

Regeneration is also magic-based, so perhaps this makes it a potential issue against someone who has much better stamina.

teleportation can be defeated with analytical prediction and instinctive reaction, like Asta has done in the past against Dante
Isn’t Lucifero fully manifested here? He won’t be running away

why is his lifting strength not 2x higher than before?

Honestly if it's any fairer I can change Luci to his full manifestation and Mash to his Unlimited Physical Mode
The same happens, Lucifero is 2 times stronger and Mash at least gets a 2 times boost for what I am reading in his profile

This fight is inconclusive, Lucifero wins if starts aling and he is able to land a black hole and Mash wins if Lucifero is not smart enought to literally stay still and let Mash tire himself while he is napping as a heart, if he is thrown, he could regenerate and teleport/fly

So I prefer this to be inconclusive, because in character, both would just stop the fight, literally nothing interesting happens when someone tanks everything and the other just dodges everything

The same happens, Lucifero is 2 times stronger and Mash at least gets a 2 times boost for what I am reading in his profile

This fight is inconclusive, Lucifero wins if starts aling and he is able to land a black hole and Mash wins if Lucifero is not smart enought to literally stay still and let Mash tire himself while he is napping as a heart, if he is thrown, he could regenerate and teleport/fly

So I prefer this to be inconclusive, because in character, both would just stop the fight, literally nothing interesting happens when someone tanks everything and the other just dodges everything
I'll count that as a vote for incon

I still think Lucifero’s EE would tag Mash at full powered manifestation eventually
Are you talking about half manifestation full power, or his full manifestation?

Also, quick thing to note, Mash has speed amps of his own, such as the Big Bang Dash, which allowed him to overcome the reaction of someone who could, well, react to him.

Are you talking about half manifestation full power, or his full manifestation?

Also, quick thing to note, Mash has speed amps of his own, such as the Big Bang Dash, which allowed him to overcome the reaction of someone who could, well, react to him.
I know mash can dodge them… stamina?

oh and I’m talking about Full power Full manifestation 🤣

I know mash can dodge them… stamina?
He was able to fight non-stop for a month while constantly facing enemies that are supposed to be much stronger than him one after the other
oh and I’m talking about Full power Full manifestation 🤣
Is Lucifero's profile messed up or something? It says theres a half manifestation, full power Lucifero in the profile. Is that a mistake or something?

He was able to fight non-stop for a month while constantly facing enemies that are supposed to be much stronger than him one after the other
Okay this guy is a monster lol.

He is just VASTLY superior to Natch who fought Asta for 3 days straight. In my opinion, since Dante’s mana felt endless, Lucifero’s mana would be on par with Mash, especially when he realize none of his attacks would work except EE.

but that would be wrong to use my opinion here so Mash >>>

This looks like an Incon.

Is Lucifero's profile messed up or something? It says theres a half manifestation, full power Lucifero in the profile. Is that a mistake or something?
Nah you're just reading it wrong I think.

His large country key is full power full manifested ill check

Edit; yep I'm right

Okay this guy is a monster lol.
He really is
He is just VASTLY superior to Natch who fought Asta for 3 days straight. In my opinion, since Dante’s mana felt endless, Lucifero’s mana would be on par with Mash, especially when he realize none of his attacks would work except EE.

but that would be wrong to use my opinion here so Mash >>>

This looks like an Incon.
Counted
Nah you're just reading it wrong I think.

His large country key is full power full manifested ill check

Edit; yep I'm right
Huh, for some reason theres a country level+ key that's said to be used with his full power, even though it's in the half manifested key. Odd.

He really is

Counted

Huh, for some reason theres a country level+ key that's said to be used with his full power, even though it's in the half manifested key. Odd.
Okay so

There is

Incomplete and NOT full power

Then incomplete and FULL power ( country+)

Then complete and not full power

Finally Complete and Full power which Lucifero’s large country comes from

bruh, i really have to get back to mashle.

still about the versus:

1)Mash can't kill Lucifer.

2)50% Lucifer has a conceptual/spatial manipulation feat.

the problem would be how Lucifer would react to mash.

bruh, i really have to get back to mashle.

still about the versus:

1)Mash can't kill Lucifer.

2)50% Lucifer has a conceptual/spatial manipulation feat.

the problem would be how Lucifer would react to mash.
If the spatial manipulation is about the black hole, then it's been discussed that Mash can dodge it, and can definitely last long enough in a fight.

The playground is not conceptual

And Lucifero affecting concepts is non-physical interaction (Although he never did that)

The playground is not conceptual

And Lucifero affecting concepts is non-physical interaction (Although he never did that)

No. Natch shadows were defined as not existing in conventional terms. and to destroy them conceptual damage is needed.

Besides, Vanessa herself mentions that Lucifer can crush destiny itself.

Lucifero also has a feat destroying the world of dreams if I remember correctly.

according to the author Destroy shadows is equal to conceptual manipulation.

affect the destiny is equal to conceptual manipulation.

and affect the world of dreams is a conceptual manipulation feat.

This is a specific spell that literally sacrifices Natch's life. Not something that applies to his normal attacks without evidence. And, even if it were applied as a conceptual manipulation, it would not be useful in combat against someone who can simply punch you hard
Vanessa is not referring in the literal sense, she is simply saying that Lucifero is able to crush her spell, which honestly is pathetically limited. She is not literally saying that Luci can change fate. And even if that were the case, it would be Fatehax negation, nothing more and nothing less

Damn, Nacht can even resist gravity through sheer strength, who is Class T

Last edited:
This is a specific spell that literally sacrifices Natch's life. Not something that applies to his normal attacks without evidence. And, even if it were applied as a conceptual manipulation, it would not be useful in combat against someone who can simply punch you hard
You are clearly ignoring or misrepresenting the context of the story.

first of all natch shadows are consistently non-physical/tangible things as you can see here, and Here.

Although it is true that some of his shadows can be made tangible or physical, that depends more on the spell used. yet another reason to support this is that the author does not differentiate between real/natural elements and magic elemesnts.

In fact, in the entire manga, only 3 characters destroyed shadows, and Asta's does not count because it is a magic nullification.

itself it's too silly to try to say that natch was talking about the spell he just used, and not general when the word 'shadow' is being used instead of 'world of shadows'

Vanessa is not referring in the literal sense, she is simply saying that Lucifero is able to crush her spell, which honestly is pathetically limited. She is not literally saying that Luci can change fate. And even if that were the case, it would be Fatehax negation, nothing more and nothing less

Damn, Nacht can even resist gravity through sheer strength, who is Class T
In Black Clover it is mentioned that due to Conceptual Manipulation Rougue's Destiny Manipulation can be counteracted.

Fun fact: According to Morris, who has conceptual manipulation Lucifer's gravity cannot be altered.

What I don't understand is why you wouldn't consider vanessa's mention literal, I honestly hope you're not basing it on 'Somehow' because it's clearly a plot factor/Plot armor.

and Lucifer does not necessarily have to affect destiny to counteract it, he is affected by something superior. the concept of destiny.

concept ≠ phenomenon or effect

Gravity > Fate Manip black clover? Is this Jojo?

Anyway, I think Lucifero probably takes this. I don't see Mash being able to get past his regeneration but I could be wrong. Not to mention but Mash's stamina all about withstanding and enduring pain and attacks when Lucifero is about being above people who lasted in fights for 3 days and only lost due to magic nullification and not being outlasted. So really I see Lucifero lasting longer, I see him outhaxing.

Gravity > Fate Manip black clover? Is this Jojo?

Anyway, I think Lucifero probably takes this. I don't see Mash being able to get past his regeneration but I could be wrong. Not to mention but Mash's stamina all about withstanding and enduring pain and attacks when Lucifero is about being above people who lasted in fights for 3 days and only lost due to magic nullification and not being outlasted. So really I see Lucifero lasting longer, I see him outhaxing.
You caught up to Mashle? Because Mash can last much, much longer than 3 days. A month in fact. He can last a full month under gruelling training that has the possibility of killing him just from how intense it was, all while fighting non stop. And while Mash may not be able to put Lucifero down for good, that doesn't mean he cant stalemate the devil.

But I'll count this vote anyways.

You caught up to Mashle? Because Mash can last much, much longer than 3 days. A month in fact. He can last a full month under gruelling training that has the possibility of killing him just from how intense it was, all while fighting non stop. And while Mash may not be able to put Lucifero down for good, that doesn't mean he cant stalemate the devil.

But I'll count this vote anyways.
not on page so didn't know. but that's good.

I would want to add that Demons does not need to eat or rest, so I suppose that they regenerate Mana from the nature like other mages and that regeneration can make him last longer than usual if he decides to not do anything magical

And if there is a Mashle revision, we should wait if anything

I would want to add that Demons does not need to eat or rest, so I suppose that they regenerate Mana from the nature like other mages and that regeneration can make him last longer than usual if he decides to not do anything magical
Not doing anything magical would just not be attacking right? If that's the case, then he'd probably just be sitting around like a punching bag.
And if there is a Mashle revision, we should wait if anything
Again, nobody knows when this will happen except Life_of_King.

Back