• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Future Number 1 Hero (Mash vs Deku)

Reprising Mash's first ever match now that Izuku is High 6-C

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Mash is 6-B [7.86 Teratons]
  • Mash can adjust his limiters up to his peak [78.6 Teratons], but can't take them off
  • Izuku is in his Final War Arc key with One for All active [8.36 Teratons], up to [41.8 Teratons] with Overdrive+Fa-Jin
  • Izuku has prior knowledge

CHARACTERS
Mash Burnedead
8ec54-16881495728830-1920.jpg
"The choice of losing, and the choice of not rescuing. Neither exist for me": 8 (TheRustyOne, SuperStar, Arnoldstone18, XSOULOFCINDERX, Bruh, SeijiSetto, AnAverageUsername, MassiveMeddlers)

"This is... The story of how I became the greatest hero": 0

Last edited:
Reprising Mash's first ever match now that Izuku is High 6-C

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Mash is High 6-C [121 Gigatons]
  • Mash can't take off his limiters
  • Izuku is in his Final War Arc key with All for One active [114.47 Gigatons]

CHARACTERS
Mash Burnedead
8ec54-16881495728830-1920.jpg
"The choice of losing, and the choice of not rescuing. Neither exist for me": 0

"This is... The story of how I became the greatest hero": 0​
Final War Arc with OFA scales to massively superior than 139.35 (cause 139.35 scaling value for Incomplete Afo Shigaraki < Prime All Might = Complete Afo Shigaraki < One for all Deku)

other than that I got nothing, probably back later to watch the chaos

Final War Arc with OFA scales to massively superior than 139.35 (cause 139.35 scaling value for Incomplete Afo Shigaraki < Prime All Might = Complete Afo Shigaraki < One for all Deku)

other than that I got nothing, probably back later to watch the chaos
Ah man I knew I misread something on the thread, why can't the MHA profiles be cool and list the value in the AP section like a cool profile would!

It's One For All, not All For One. That is the antagonist's name. Also Izuku's Fa Jin goes up to 696.75 Gigatons, and he can go even higher if he combined it with Gearshift.

You can read the five times higher in his AP section.

Mash has a wall of text that makes it hard to read his abilities. I'm going to assume he's some hax god with instant win dura negation attacks or some crap like that. I'll wait until someone knowledgeable about this character actually speaks up about him before making any judgements.

Just curious about one thing, what's his Lifting Strength when he's restricted to High 6-C? Class T or Class E?

Have a feeling it won't matter in the end.

Just noticed this on Mash's profile.

This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character. Currently the series has advanced dramatically since the creation of the profile and the feats have only increased. However the focus is currently on creating new files for the verse and not wasting time revising the ones that already exist.

The future revisions in Mash's profile shouldn't affect his current keys, since it's gonna be about the latter arcs (and he's going to be like 6-A or even Tier 5 in those anyways).
Than why does the note not specify that? Actually what's the point of it at all if he doesn't effect his current rating? There's just going to be another key?

Do you know his Lifting Strength when he's restricted to High 6-C?

It's One For All, not All For One. That is the antagonist's name.
I'm gonna beat something up, I forgot!
Also Izuku's Fa Jin goes up to 696.75 Gigatons, and he can go even higher if he combined it with Gearshift.
I know that, but Mash has a weird thing where he can sense the intent and exact danger behind an attack, and basically has ultra instinct where even if his brain is cut off from his body he'll still dodge in the face of danger.
You can read the five times higher in his AP section.
Mhm
Mash has a wall of text that makes it hard to read his abilities. I'm going to assume he's some hax god with instant win dura negation attacks or some crap like that.
Nah, just a bunch of physical based abilities
I'll wait until someone knowledgeable about this character actually speaks up about him before making any judgements.
I guess I can, until LoK sees this thread
Just curious about one thing, what's his Lifting Strength when he's restricted to High 6-C? Class T or Class E?
Class E
Have a feeling it won't matter in the end.
Well Mash does actually resort to grappling at times to instantly KO an opponent if he gets a good grip on them. It also ensures he doesn't get ripped apart by Black Whip I think.
Just noticed this on Mash's profile.

This profile will be subject to revision in the near future. Until the revision is completed, it is not advised that users create VS threads featuring this character. Currently the series has advanced dramatically since the creation of the profile and the feats have only increased. However the focus is currently on creating new files for the verse and not wasting time revising the ones that already exist.
Don't think too hard on it, it's gonna take a while since LoK is the only one working on profiles to applying revisions will take a long while.
Than why does the note not specify that? Actually what's the point of it at all if he doesn't effect his current rating?
Its just a general heads up if some people try to edit the profiles without knowing what planned revisions there are

Hitting Mash will be a hard task for Deku, Mash Senses, and Danger Sense make so actually hitting Mash will be difficult as he just senses and dodges everything before it even gets launched, and with Mash's incredible acrobatic skills there really won't be a situation where Mash is pressured enough to Deku get the hit
Mash's analytical prediction also helps him being nigh-unhittable as with it Mash can dodge and react to stuff even 7× faster than he is

The first thing I'd like to get out of the way before any discussion is if this fight is a stomp or not.

I'd hate to have any kind of discussion and this ends up being called one.

Cause I don't know anything about Mash and his wall of text.

Izuku's AP amp is up to 5X and not 4X. His speed amp is hard to quantify and he's vary hesitant in using it on anyone not named Shigaraki. For all I know, Mash has super god like skill beyond anything the mortal realm has seen and Izuku stands no chance of landing a single hit on him.

And will end the fight in one motion somehow.

That's why I'm asking, I'm not declaring anything is a stomp.

Before I say anything, Mash's skill is the same all around, he only limits his strength and that's only due to having accidentally given his adoptive father a massage too strong

Cause I don't know anything about Mash and his wall of text.

Izuku's AP amp is up to 5X and not 4X. His speed amp is hard to quantify and he's vary hesitant in using it on anyone not named Shigaraki. For all I know, Mash has super god like skill beyond anything the mortal realm has seen and Izuku stands no chance of landing a single hit on him.

And will end the fight in one motion somehow.

That's why I'm asking, I'm not declaring anything is a stomp.
What are all of Izuku's quirks again? He still has all of that as well as being a tank in taking damage.

One For All: The power he's using to be High 6-C in the first place.

Gearshift: A Quirk that lets him alter the speed of anything he touches. Mostly uses this as a last resort to boost his speeds beyond anything Fa Jin could do. To show this, Izuku was able to run up to Shigaraki from a distance away and punch him three times before he even realized what was happening to him.

Since Gearshift can alter his speed while ignoring the laws of inertia. Izuku can instantly slow down or boost his speed.

Fa Jin: This Quirk lets him store up Kinetic Energy for later use. The "max" amount of energy he can hold and release is 5X his AP. Using Gearshift with Fa Jin allows him to strike even harder, though the exact amount is unknown. It's just stronger. With Gearshift he can recharge Fa Jin rapidly due to his enhanced speed.

Danger Sense: This Quirk allows Izuku to detect an imminent danger in his vicinity, it manifest as a stabbing pain in his head. This allow him to be aware of when his opponent is going to attack and where the attack is coming from if he isn't already aware of it. It reacts to hostile intentions and can be avoided by not having hostile or malicious intention. Toga was able to attack Izuku with a knife because she did it out of love/affection and not because she wanted to hurt him.

Blackwhip: This Quirk lets Izuku shoot out black energy whips from any part of his body. He can use them to swing around an area or to restrain his opponent. He can increase the power of Blackwhip by infusing it with Fa Jin, so it likely shares the same 5X boost.

Smokescreen: Izuku can produce purple smoke from his body that can be use to block vision. However, Izuku cannot see through the smoke either.

Float: This Quirk lets Izuku float as if he isn't effected by gravity, combined with his high physical strength he basically gains true flight.

How does that sound, too wordy?

One For All: The power he's using to be High 6-C in the first place.

Gearshift: A Quirk that lets him alter the speed of anything he touches. Mostly uses this as a last resort to boost his speeds beyond anything Fa Jin could do. To show this, Izuku was able to run up to Shigaraki from a distance away and punch him three times before he even realized what was happening to him.

Since Gearshift can alter his speed while ignoring the laws of inertia. Izuku can instantly slow down or boost his speed.

Fa Jin: This Quirk lets him store up Kinetic Energy for later use. The "max" amount of energy he can hold and release is 5X his AP. Using Gearshift with Fa Jin allows him to strike even harder, though the exact amount is unknown. It's just stronger. With Gearshift he can recharge Fa Jin rapidly due to his enhanced speed.

Danger Sense: This Quirk allows Izuku to detect an imminent danger in his vicinity, it manifest as a stabbing pain in his head. This allow him to be aware of when his opponent is going to attack and where the attack is coming from if he isn't already aware of it. It reacts to hostile intentions and can be avoided by not having hostile or malicious intention. Toga was able to attack Izuku with a knife because she did it out of love/affection and not because she wanted to hurt him.

Blackwhip: This Quirk lets Izuku shoot out black energy whips from any part of his body. He can use them to swing around an area or to restrain his opponent. He can increase the power of Blackwhip by infusing it with Fa Jin, so it likely shares the same 5X boost.

Smokescreen: Izuku can produce purple smoke from his body that can be use to block vision. However, Izuku cannot see through the smoke either.

Float: This Quirk lets Izuku float as if he isn't effected by gravity, combined with his high physical strength he basically gains true flight.

How does that sound, too wordy?
Nah, this is a perfect explanation.

Off the bat, outside of OfA, the most useful quirks are gonna be Gear Shift, Fa Jin, and Danger Sense. Black Whip is good for maneuverability, but I don't think it will be able to even hold down Mash due to the absurd LS difference. Smokescreen and Float are useless, Mash has those crazy senses and he can fly by kicking his legs.

So I feel like Izuku stands a chance if he manages to get 2 or 3 Fa Jin + Gear Shift hits in, but only if he can hit Mash. Plus, Izuku still needs to deal with Mash's extreme willpower, which allows him to still barely fight even after having his heart ripped out, and he's not afraid of taking attacks if he can't hit his opponent as a way to counter.

So I feel like Izuku stands a chance if he manages to get 2 or 3 Fa Jin + Gear Shift hits in, but only if he can hit Mash. Plus, Izuku still needs to deal with Mash's extreme willpower, which allows him to still barely fight even after having his heart ripped out, and he's not afraid of taking attacks if he can't hit his opponent as a way to counter.
Deku has some serious willpower too, he can continue fighting even after having his whole body destroyed. He also has the willpower of the other 8 wields of OFA.

Deku has some serious willpower too, he can continue fighting even after having his whole body destroyed. He also has the willpower of the other 8 wields of OFA.
Yea, yeah, that's cool, but I'm really just saying that Mash's own willpower will allow him to withstand life threatening attacks, at least for a little while

Deku has some serious willpower too, he can continue fighting even after having his whole body destroyed.
But... that equals death. I think you meant something different there.

Izuku can't force himself to keep going after his heart gets ripped out, so I say Mash is higher in that category.

But he can indeed take a lot of punishment before going down himself.

Though, can Izuku escape any hold Mash may get him in? Mash's Lifting Strength is over two million times higher than Izuku's. So a choke hold might be very effective.

But... that equals death. I think you meant something different there.

Izuku can't force himself to keep going after his heart gets ripped out, so I say Mash is higher in that category.

But he can indeed take a lot of punishment before going down himself.

Though, can Izuku escape any hold Mash may get him in? Mash's Lifting Strength is over two million times higher than Izuku's. So a choke hold might be very effective.
Well, there's always going for Mash's ears, which are noted for being a "weak" point, but it really only causes him to bleed and lose some hearing. Though this is of course assuming Izuku has prior knowledge. Speaking of that, should I give him it?

Well, there's always going for Mash's ears, which are noted for being a "weak" point, but it really only causes him to bleed and lose some hearing. Though this is of course assuming Izuku has prior knowledge. Speaking of that, should I give him it?
I heavily dislike prior knowledge being given unless it's something both combatants have.

But that is your choice, not mine. I still can't say for sure how this goes, I'll wait for LIFE_OF_KING to make an argument before I jump to any conclusions myself.

I heavily dislike prior knowledge being given unless it's something both combatants have.
well if I gave Mash prior knowledge he's instantly be all like "I've seen your attacks once, they're played out"
But that is your choice, not mine. I still can't say for sure how this goes, I'll wait for LIFE_OF_KING to make an argument before I jump to any conclusions myself.
Alrighty

With how hesitant Deku is to use Gearshift it's reasonable to Assume that their first physical interaction is going to be Mash and Deku analyzing each other and going back and forth with Mash winning through the ungodly amount of skill his profile suggests that he has. Which would result in Deku deciding that Gearshift is required should it be bad enough.

While Mash's profile does state that he can dodge FTE attacks, it does not suggest that he can dodge attacks that are so slow to Deku that he can repeatedly beat them multiple times before they realize they've been hit once, especially since he did it through pattern recognition which I doubt he'll have time to do against the stacked AP advantage (which will be told later).

To add onto this second gear was what allowed Deku to do this to Shigaraki, Third Gear being even faster and Fourth Gear even faster then that one, with him being able to add Fa-Jin onto the combo for a Boost that when using the profile statistics ( Overdrive > Fa-jin 5x> Deku with One For All slightly > or = Prime All Might > 139.35 Gigatons and Mash = 121 Gigatons) that is over 5.75 times Mash's durability in this key (I have no idea if deku can add all 696.7 gigatons into a one of other punches which would be far over a 6.9x's difference (heheheheheheh)). We could also take the statement of Shigaraki's Defensive mode having higher durability into account in the fact that Overdrive let Deku punch a hole straight into his torso, which of course has to take into account the fact that Mash scales to a Lower Value then the value Prime Might characters are scaled to be superior then, AND THEN we include that defense mode shigaraki again, has higher defense then the initial Prime Might value

And even when it comes to gear shifts weakness, that is still 5 minutes to continually beat Mash with overdrive when he can SLOW mash even further and has atleast an ap advantage that is superior to a 5.75 times difference and I'd think the result is simple.

EVEN IF he chooses not to use Gearshift/Overdrive, Deku's attacks still spam kilometers with every air wave, and will consistently overpower Mash's ranged attacks should he try and make an attempt to use it, and Mash really only has advantages in LS and Skill going off his profile.

With how hesitant Deku is to use Gearshift it's reasonable to Assume that their first physical interaction is going to be Mash and Deku analyzing each other and going back and forth with Mash winning through the ungodly amount of skill his profile suggests that he has. Which would result in Deku deciding that Gearshift is required should it be bad enough.
Ok
While Mash's profile does state that he can dodge FTE attacks, it does not suggest that he can dodge attacks that are so slow to Deku that he can repeatedly beat them multiple times before they realize they've been hit once, especially since he did it through pattern recognition which I doubt he'll have time to do against the stacked AP advantage (which will be told later).
I don't get the argument you're making here. Mash can read the movements of someone who should be much faster than him, such as when he fought Doom. In fact, to grasp at how much of a Beast Mash is at Annalytical prediction, we're going to talk about Doom. Ya see, Doom is so good that once he's seen a technique he can instantly counter it, and this applies against attacks that range in the hundreds if not thousands as evident when he fought Rhoh, and he does this while being born blind. And of course, Mash is on Doom's level when it comes to skill, even being able to dodge him when Doom is faster than him, simply by reading his movements. This sort of thing also applies to Mash, as by his own words once he sees an attack, it's "played out".
To add onto this second gear was what allowed Deku to do this to Shigaraki, Third Gear being even faster and Fourth Gear even faster then that one, with him being able to add Fa-Jin onto the combo for a Boost that when using the profile statistics ( Overdrive > Fa-jin 5x> Deku with One For All slightly > or = Prime All Might > 139.35 Gigatons and Mash = 121 Gigatons) that is over 5.75 times Mash's durability in this key (I have no idea if deku can add all 696.7 gigatons into a one of other punches which would be far over a 6.9x's difference (heheheheheheh)). We could also take the statement of Shigaraki's Defensive mode having higher durability into account in the fact that Overdrive let Deku punch a hole straight into his torso, which of course has to take into account the fact that Mash scales to a Lower Value then the value Prime Might characters are scaled to be superior then, AND THEN we include that defense mode shigaraki again, has higher defense then the initial Prime Might value
Again, due to his beastly instincts, skill, and analytical prediction allowing him to dodge attacks faster than himself from fellow fighters with ungodly skill, the higher speeds of Gearshift should be within Mash's realm of dodging. And that's not including Mash basically has an off brand Ultra Instinct that works even when his brain his disconnected from his body. Even if Mash gets hit by the 5.7x difference, he still has his extreme willpower and pain tolerance to push through as it isn't a one shot by technicality. I dont know how the Shigaraki stuff would work, but since Izuku's profile only treats Fa Jin as a 5x difference between his regular attacks, I'm more inclined to believe Mash will survive.
And even when it comes to gear shifts weakness, that is still 5 minutes to continually beat Mash with overdrive when he can SLOW mash even further and has atleast an ap advantage that is superior to a 5.75 times difference and I'd think the result is simple.
Again, beastly skill and analytical prediction, and Mash can totally last the 5 minute limit (which I'm guessing is what's being implied here) since he has some big stamina.
EVEN IF he chooses not to use Gearshift/Overdrive, Deku's attacks still spam kilometers with every air wave, and will consistently overpower Mash's ranged attacks should he try and make an attempt to use it, and Mash really only has advantages in LS and Skill going off his profile.
Mash can simply sense attacks coming simply through intent and his muscles warning him, it ain't going to do much when he can both fly and travel underground. Also, Mash should have a big advantage in stamina, as not only did he endure Meliadoul's training for around a month which consisted of pushing him to his limits and fighting animated armor sets that were "far above his own power that he had no choice but to adapt". And pain tolerance, Mash can survive multiple deep slashes across all of his body, being stabbed through his abdomen, feeling the force of all of his punches in a flurry, being shocked by lightning multiple times, having a whole ass trident shoved through his back out the front of his body, and can still keep going like nothing happened. Even when he was absolutely demolished by Domina's Poseidon's Angus' Roar, he could still get up. And let's not forget Mash still being able to fight after having his heart ripped straight out of his chest.

Mash can KO people and cause them to hallucinate via depriving them of oxygen with a chokehold in less than a second. Sounds pretty relevant considering his LS advantage.
That does happen, but he usually goes for the grab when trying to pull off moves like "ERECTOR SPINAE: HELL FALL", or going for the instant suffocation when he doesn't have the time to damage an opponent. Since Izuku doesn't seem to have anything that will boost his durability, Mash choking him out won't be as prevalent

Back