• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Future Number 1 Hero (Mash vs Deku)

Midoryahas more attack potential. Since the speeds are equal, deku cannot speedblitz.
Mash is little more resilient, usually more prone to unpredictable things in battle, and has better analysis and reflexes.
Mash can directly lift the landmass and throw it to deku. The lifting difference seems to be quite large. In short, Mash can lift a continent and throw it to deku.
Mash seems have advantage here.
The profile isn't updated past the fight with Domina, it's best those feats aren't couned since they come later.

However, the LS part is still useful, as it man's Black Whip isn't going to be useful. Same thing with the resilience, though there's no downplaying Izuku here, both are tough.

The profile isn't updated past the fight with Domina, it's best those feats aren't couned since they come later.

However, the LS part is still useful, as it man's Black Whip isn't going to be useful. Same thing with the resilience, though there's no downplaying Izuku here, both are tough.
Now there is also something like this. I'm not sure if it can be done, but I wanted to ask. Mashin has enough lf to launch small planets. If he can jump very powerfully and launch himself to the moon and throw the moon to earth, he technically wins the war. He will have time before bfr happens. The only thing to calculate is how long he can last in vacuum space. We know that he can hold his breath under water without any trouble and that he has an incredible breath, but I don't know how it will be in space. If this is feasible, Mash can win the war with the explosion of the planet, unless Deku has the power to blow up a moon.

Mash can win at anytime he wants, his "peak" is over 9 times higher than what Izuku scales to. A single punch at that power will put him down.

Even with his Fa Jin, that's only raises his AP to 41.95 Teratons (Almost 2x less than Mash's Dura), and that's something he needs to build up anything he uses it.

This is also ignoring Mash's massive LS advantage, if he gets Izuku in a hold the fight just ends as he has no way of escaping it.

Gearshift does let Izuku amp his speed to blitzing level, but Mash has high enough durability and endurance to outlast the five minute time limit.

I don't see Izuku being able to take out Mash before he decides to amp himself to 78.6 Teratons and basically end the fight.

Mash can win at anytime he wants, his "peak" is over 9 times higher than what Izuku scales to. A single punch at that power will put him down.

Even with his Fa Jin, that's only raises his AP to 41.95 Teratons (Almost 2x less than Mash's Dura), and that's something he needs to build up anything he uses it.

This is also ignoring Mash's massive LS advantage, if he gets Izuku in a hold the fight just ends as he has no way of escaping it.

Gearshift does let Izuku amp his speed to blitzing level, but Mash has high enough durability and endurance to outlast the five minute time limit.

I don't see Izuku being able to take out Mash before he decides to amp himself to 78.6 Teratons and basically end the fight.
Oh no, don't worry. Mash holds back a lot, to the point where his strongest form in this point of the story is still holding back. Mash would likely adjust his power when he sees Izuku using Fa-Jin+Overdrive. The reason I'm accounting for this is because I saw on the main thread that Izuku starts spamming this a lot????

Oh no, don't worry. Mash holds back a lot, to the point where his strongest form in this point of the story is still holding back. Mash would likely adjust his power when he sees Izuku using Fa-Jin+Overdrive. The reason I'm accounting for this is because I saw on the main thread that Izuku starts spamming this a lot????
Izuku is massively hesitant in using Gearshift, it's his absolute last resort. Fa Jin is something he'll use as much as he can, but he needs to throw out five attacks to charge it up to max. He could use it without the full charge but it'd obviously be weaker.

This doesn't change the fact Mash can take his hits without worry. He isn't going to lose unless he wants to lose, right?

If Izuku is about to somehow beat him, is it out of character for him to make himself equal or even stronger?

I don't think Izuku wins here.

Izuku is massively hesitant in using Gearshift, it's his absolute last resort. Fa Jin is something he'll use as much as he can, but he needs to throw out five attacks to charge it up to max. He could use it without the full charge but it'd obviously be weaker.
I see, thanks for the explanation
This doesn't change the fact Mash can take his hits without worry. He isn't going to lose unless he wants to lose, right?
Well in their lesser states, Mash is slightly weaker still, so there's that
If Izuku is about to somehow beat him, is it out of character for him to make himself equal or even stronger?
Not really? Mash is hesitant at really hurting people (unless it's Carpaccio or Domina because they heavily pissed him off), and when things are close he'll start adapting, using the environment to his advantage/skill, and of course muscle magic. Big Bang Dash is a blitz BUT Mash can't one shot and only uses it once per fight when it is used. Other muscle magic are basically named skills, but Hurricane Rush is basically his giant combo attack. And there's the iron wand he can mold. So basically, Mash doesn't adjust his power when it's equal, only to match up close to his opponent.
I don't think Izuku wins here.
I'll let you read over this post before counting this, but if there's a way, how can I make this more fair.

I see.

Izuku has knowledge, meaning he's aware of how strong Mash is at his peak and how absurd his Lifting Strength is. Considering he's dealing with someone over 9 times stronger than Shigaraki, he'll be willing to use Gearshift + Fa Jin whenever he finds a good moment.

Izuku might just try to keep Mash on a lower level of power and do everything in his power to avoid being grabbed, so no Blackwhip to restrain. During this time he'll probably be building up Fa Jin, I imagine he won't use Gearshift until Fa Jin is charged up fulling. As he wouldn't want Mash to make himself more durable/stronger.

However, judging by Mash's endurance/stamina feats on his page. I have a feeling a fully charged Fa Jin + Gearshift hit won't take him down.

So assuming Izuku keeps Mash as 7.86 Teratons or somewhere around there, and only uses Fa Jin + Gearshift for a big hit to try and knock him out.

How would Mash respond if he was hit by that attack and wasn't knocked out?

I see.

Izuku has knowledge, meaning he's aware of how strong Mash is at his peak and how absurd his Lifting Strength is. Considering he's dealing with someone over 9 times stronger than Shigaraki, he'll be willing to use Gearshift + Fa Jin whenever he finds a good moment.

Izuku might just try to keep Mash on a lower level of power and do everything in his power to avoid being grabbed, so no Blackwhip to restrain. During this time he'll probably be building up Fa Jin, I imagine he won't use Gearshift until Fa Jin is charged up fulling. As he wouldn't want Mash to make himself more durable/stronger.

However, judging by Mash's endurance/stamina feats on his page. I have a feeling a fully charged Fa Jin + Gearshift hit won't take him down.

So assuming Izuku keeps Mash as 7.86 Teratons or somewhere around there, and only uses Fa Jin + Gearshift for a big hit to try and knock him out.

How would Mash respond if he was hit by that attack and wasn't knocked out?
Well, basically, he would still fight. Man's willpower is on the point of suicidal, willing to face tank a sword with flames that burn eternally. Of course, once he's seen and sensed how powerful an attack had been, he'll likely start adapting, calling the attacks "played out".

Also, great observations you've made in your post.

Izuku's only real chance is to take out Mash quickly with Gearshift + Fa Jin combo. With his blitzing level speed he could land multiple blow on Mash with Fa Jin before he adapts, but I'm uncertain about that. There's also the possibility of him charging Fa Jin in multiple limbs as well, so he can use those extra hits just in case.

At max I might say Izuku can charge up his full Fa Jin into each of his limbs, giving him four attacks at 41+ Teratons before having to charge again.

And that assuming Izuku gets the chance to, I can't say for certain if he'd continue wail on the guy after hitting him dead on with just one hit. And I'm not fully certain if Izuku has the control to hold Fa Jin in all of his limbs like that. It's just an assumption so it's not very concrete, the most he did was two limbs.

Gearshift alone can't beat Mash, Izuku's AP isn't high enough and he'll just adapt to that level of power. The fight ends if he outlast the five minute limit.

Honestly, IDK much about Mash but going off the profile there's a very high chance he'll take the hits and end up adapting so Fa Jin + Gearshift's power. Also, I think Mash's combat ability surpass Izuku's by a large margin. His ability to predict and analysis his opponent is insane.

I think Mash adapting to Gearshift + Fa Jin's power and outlasting the five minutes is actually more likely than Izuku taking him down in that same time. To be fair, once Mash gets a chance to adapt he can take those hits with far less damage than he did against the initial strikes.

Voting Mash for now.

Izuku's only real chance is to take out Mash quickly with Gearshift + Fa Jin combo. With his blitzing level speed he could land multiple blow on Mash with Fa Jin before he adapts, but I'm uncertain about that. There's also the possibility of him charging Fa Jin in multiple limbs as well, so he can use those extra hits just in case.

At max I might say Izuku can charge up his full Fa Jin into each of his limbs, giving him four attacks at 41+ Teratons before having to charge again.

And that assuming Izuku gets the chance to, I can't say for certain if he'd continue wail on the guy after hitting him dead on with just one hit. And I'm not fully certain if Izuku has the control to hold Fa Jin in all of his limbs like that. It's just an assumption so it's not very concrete, the most he did was two limbs.

Gearshift alone can't beat Mash, Izuku's AP isn't high enough and he'll just adapt to that level of power. The fight ends if he outlast the five minute limit.

Honestly, IDK much about Mash but going off the profile there's a very high chance he'll take the hits and end up adapting so Fa Jin + Gearshift's power. Also, I think Mash's combat ability surpass Izuku's by a large margin. His ability to predict and analysis his opponent is insane.

I think Mash adapting to Gearshift + Fa Jin's power and outlasting the five minutes is actually more likely than Izuku taking him down in that same time. To be fair, once Mash gets a chance to adapt he can take those hits with far less damage than he did against the initial strikes.

Voting Mash for now.
Counted, and thanks for the breakdown! There are other Mashle characters that are High 6-C to 6-B, maybe I could make matches with them. They certainly aren't as skilled as Mash if you're wondering.

Back