• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Devil King (Mash vs Lucifero)

Alright this is going to be a mistake, doing 2 versus matches at the same time, but I want actual matchups on Mash's profile so I'm doing it anyways

Speed equalized

Mash is at his maximum output at 6-B+, 78.6 Teratons
Lucifero is in his half-manifested key at full power, which is 6-B+ which is higher than 53.5 Teratons

Mash Burnedead: 1 (16sa_vage)

Lucifero: 3 (Arkensis, BlackLight, Sonicflare9, Arnoldstone18)

Incon: 1 (Kazuma_Kuwabara)

Last edited:
He can grapple him and eat a Black hole to the face for pissing Luci (he can dodge but would stop the grap if anything) Edit: And Lucifero can teleport too

Despite being more powerfull, he can´t kill him, he lacks purification/holy magic and magic that "can affect the underworld"

To be fair, Mash's profile is quite complete and has justification for literally everything. It is not like Mori's profile
We are not here to shit talk other profiles in another match that doesn't involve them
He can grapple him and eat a Black hole to the face for pissing Luci (he can dodge but would stop the grap if anything) Edit: And Lucifero can teleport too

Despite being more powerfull, he can´t kill him, he lacks purification/holy magic and magic that "can affect the underworld"
I see, any way to incapacitate? Like, can Lucifero get knocked out and stay like that or something? Would be useful to get some information to get a better grasp.

We are not here to shit talk other profiles in another match that doesn't involve them

I see, any way to incapacitate? Like, can Lucifero get knocked out and stay like that or something? Would be useful to get some information to get a better grasp.
Never happened because Demons can regen from his heart alone, so knocking him is not a option

Edit if you ask this after reading this: No, the heart is invulnerable to everything except holy/purification and "arcane magic"

And Lucifero somehow has resistance to Holy manipulation, I don´t think this should be a thing but for now, he has it

But really, Mash was capable of stomps Asta with True Union Mode, who is vastly stronger than Lucifero. I don't see why Mash couldn't put Lucifero in a depression through sheer beating like Asta did
We are not here to shit talk other profiles in another match that doesn't involve them.
Dude, relax. I thought you were referring to the match between Mori and Mash with your "Reasons people, reasons" comment

Also, Mash would need to be fighting for 3 days straight to try to outlast Lucifero and that is a bare minimun because Lucifero shit stomps base Asta or Nacht in stamina

Read my edit, I thought about you asking that and write it
Touche
But really, Mash was capable of stomps Asta with True Union Mode, who is vastly stronger than Lucifero. I don't see why Mash couldn't put Lucifero in a depression through sheer beating like Asta did

Dude, relax. I thought you were referring to the match between Mori and Mash with your "Reasons people, reasons" comment
I was making a joke, but it still feels wrong to flex about another profile by comparing to another profile you think opposite of

Mash scales up characters that can fight for 10 months against "impossible to defeat" opponents
I would like that to be in his profile because nothing about the profile tell me that

When people are able to fight for days/months, that is perfect to gauge the stamina

I would like that to be in his profile because nothing about the profile tell me that

When people are able to fight for days/months, that is perfect to gauge the stamina
He was training to not hold back, to use his full power, for about a month nonstop. While doing this, he was forced to fight against opponents that were supposed to be far above him, just so that Mash could get stronger faster.

I would need to read this because Charmy was eating "for non stop" for 6 month

He could had minimal rest

For now, I am done in this battle, I will revisit this to see if more people joins and their arguments
That's fair, though I'm doubting that people will comment here much...

Does Mash even have resistance to EE🧐
Nah, but if it ain't an aoe, he should be able to dodge? Something something, he had the instincts of a beast, something something, he can sense imminent death to dodge it. That's what happened last time he fought someone who coated themselves with magic that returns stuff to the void and EE's.

Honestly what I said was a joke, I dont know why I'm doubling down lol.

Hmm..

meh

so this would be either incon or Singularity eventually tags?

either way this will end without Lucifero dying

incap isn’t an option with Lucifero’s ability to teleport himself and maybe others by warping space

Hmm..

meh

so this would be either incon or Singularity eventually tags?

either way this will end without Lucifero dying

incap isn’t an option with Lucifero’s ability to teleport himself and maybe others by warping space
Scrolling up above, I read that its possible to make Luci depressed or something? I dont know if this is true, but couldn't that end in an incap?

Luci considers himself above everyone else, and when he realizes he is weaker, Luci doesn't seem to know how to react well to the situation. At the end of the fight against Asta, for example, he preferred to run away and wait for his manifestation to be complete, showing that he has no real dignity

Mash idead isn't capable of killing Luci, but that doesn't make him incapable of beating him until Luci gives up (because he's definitely not a skilled) and runs away to "Come Back Later"

Regeneration is also magic-based, so perhaps this makes it a potential issue against someone who has much better stamina.

teleportation can be defeated with analytical prediction and instinctive reaction, like Asta has done in the past against Dante

Scrolling up above, I read that its possible to make Luci depressed or something? I dont know if this is true, but couldn't that end in an incap?
Lucifero got mad for people being able to damage and kill him

Problem here: Mash can´t kill him, he just has brute force, Lucifero if anything would be enranged for facing a human that is stronger but when he realizes that Mash does not have magic nor anything usefull to truly kill him, he would just laught at him

The perfect sandbag

Also, Lucifero becoming enraged could tie to
Lucius rewinding time for everyone except for him, is a theory, because what is the point of trying when people just get the perfect outcome while he is getting tired with each time loop

At the end of the fight against Asta, for example, he preferred to run away and wait for his manifestation to be complete
He was literally a torso and was trying to dodge another slash from Asta because he was getting amped by dark moon from Yami, that would not happen here if he knows that Mash can´t kill him

Devils only get nervous when facing someone that can kill them(edit, except if you are megicula, who find her death against humans "interesting"), Lucifero has god complex and even scratches make him tilted, but why should he get depressed if he can´t die here?

He was literally a torso and was trying to dodge another slash from Asta because he was getting amped by dark moon from Yami, that would not happen here if he knows that Mash can´t kill him
When I said he would be depressed it's just an expression. The fact is, Luci is basically not able to hit Mash thanks to his agility and insane analytical predication, and even if he did, he still wouldn't be able to scratch Mash's body. There are two options here

1- Luci keeps fighting Mash until his stamina runs out while being constantly mutilated

2- Luci tries to run away because he realizes he is much inferior, and will prefer to fight with full manifestation

I literally imagine the outcome where he does not want to regenerate and while being a heart, Mash is hitting him for days

Back