• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Major Post-Timeskip AP Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hi, it's me again. I'm here for another Black Clover CRT, this one being a pretty huge one regarding the AP of post-timeskip characters. I want to give a big thanks to @BlackAstaSenpai for helping me out with this, as he found this information to begin with. I simply put it all together.

So, this is all centered around Post-Timeskip Magna. Initially, he was simply rated as being unquantifiably stronger than his Elf Reincarnation Arc self due to a lack of feats. However, in the canon anime episodes during the timeskip, Magna does have a very notable feat. During the training in Yultim Volcano (episodes 132 and 133), a giant spider monster fights and damages Black Asta, who at this time is High 6-C+, specifically 650 gigatons. Leopold is then able to push back the spider with his Spiral Flames spell, making him comparable and also supporting his High 6-C+ rating post-timeskip. Later, Leopold ends up fighting some golems, which can withstand his attacks prior to his... awakening, we'll call it. Their attacks are also strong enough that Leopold needed to dodge as opposed to blocking or tanking the attacks. Lastly in this chain is Magna, who is able to damage and take out one of these golems.

So, this puts Post-Timeskip Magna at 650 gigatons, scaling from a chain that begins with a Black Asta that's stronger than his Elf Arc version. So, here comes the scaling ramifications.

As we know, 100% Dante is 500x stronger than Magna due to being a 1000 compared to Magna's 2. 650 gigatons multiplied by 500 is 325,000 gigatons, or 325 teratons... yeah. Here comes the scaling ramifications, using our current scaling chain.

50% Dark Triad = 162.5 teratons
55% Dark Triad = 178.75 teratons
60% Dark Triad = 195 teratons
70% Dark Triad = 227.5 teratons
80% Dark Triad = 260 teratons
100% Dark Triad = 325 teratons
Fused Naamah/Lilith, Incomplete Devil Union Asta, Spirit Dive Noelle, Star Magic Spirit Dive Yuno, Devil's Bargain Zenon, Incomplete Megicula = 650 teratons
Half-Manifested Lucifero, True Devil Union Asta = 1.3 petatons
Complete Megicula = 1.95 petatons
Complete Lucifero = 2.6 petatons

Yes, High 6-B and 6-A Black Clover. Ain't that wacky? Also, on a less notable but still very notable note, Beginning of Timeskip Base Asta and Yuno, and Post-Timeskip Charmy would all be flat-out High 6-C+ due to being superior to Post-Timeskip Magna. With Yuno's "at least 2x" Spirit Dive AP multiplier, his Spirit Dive is Low 6-B (as is Beginning of Timeskip Black Asta, as the two are comparable to each other), and Spirit of Zephyr and Black Divider would simply be unquantifiably higher. So:

Post-Timeskip Charmy, Beginning of Timeskip Asta and Yuno = 650 gigatons
Beginning of Timeskip Black Asta and Spirit Dive Yuno = 1.3 teratons

So yeah, overall these are massive revisions. I don't know how controversial this will be, so let's keep things civil, yeah?

Wow...This is wonderfully massive
Anyways this comparison is safe to equate to AP right? I mean Yami made a comparison in Magical power between the royals once. Would the higher automatically get a superior AP of that magnitude?
Yes, it's very safe to equate to AP, and we currently treat it as such on the wiki. I know the Yami comparison you're talking about, and though we (for some reason) don't use it, I do plan to make a CRT about that at some point.

Yes, it's very safe to equate to AP, and we currently treat it as such on the wiki. I know the Yami comparison you're talking about, and though we (for some reason) don't use it, I do plan to make a CRT about that at some point.
Nice..glad u get my point
If it's treated that way then no problems
Agreed

Funny how a lot of Shounen verses are becoming 6-A all of the sudden.

First it was Bleach, second was One Piece, now its Black Clover and even NNT is becoming 6-A as well.

Only Naruto needs to become 6-A again and then we'll have all the largest shounens all sharing a singular tier together.

Funny how a lot of Shounen verses are becoming 6-A all of the sudden.

First it was Bleach, second was One Piece, now its Black Clover and even NNT is becoming 6-A as well.

Only Naruto needs to become 6-A again and then we'll have all the largest shounens all sharing a singular tier together.
Yeah. Funny that.

Looks good to me!

Excuse me as I prepare for some matches between Black Clover and either Fairy Tail and/or One Piece

Anyways, the agreement seems to be universal, including 2 staff agreements. Right now it's 3 PM EST. I'll wait till about 10 PM EST. If nothing changes in this regard, I'll apply changes.

Wait, I don't understand. Where does 1.3 petatons come from?
  • The higher 6-B characters such as Devil Union Asta and Lilith & Naamah's fusion are scaled at least 1000x stronger than the lowest 6-C characters (26.5 Teratons)
  • The highest 6-B characters such as Half-Manifested Lucifero are scaled at least 2000x stronger than the lowest 6-C characters (53 Teratons)

Because the fusion is at minimum a x2 and Lucifero is stomping easily Asta like Asta stomped the fusion, another x2

That is my guess, I posted the current scaling chain from the Black Clover page to verify it

Wait, I don't understand. Where does 1.3 petatons come from?
So Lucifero for the majority of the fight was using enough power to be above 650 teratons, as he completely overwhelmed Incomplete DU Asta, Star Magic Spirit Dive Yuno, etc.

Zora takes in that level of power and then doubles it with his Secret Trap Magic, and Lucifero then uses more power to match Zora, all without using his Half-Manifestation's full power, so his Half-Manifested state would be 2x the 650 teraton value, which is 1.3 petatons, and then far higher at Full Power

If we're doing revisions then let me say that Yuno's Star Magic beams shouldn't scale to his wind magic and his body's durability. Star Magic was shown to be way more powerful than wind magic and due to that the 2X multiplier from Spirit Dive should not count for the Star Magic and instead be a simple far higher increase.

Both his wind spells and his weapons created from his Wind Magic were equally effective against Zenon, so nah.

Both his wind spells and his weapons created from his Wind Magic were equally effective against Zenon, so nah.
They weren't, Yuno needed to charge for 3 minutes to injurie 100% Zenon significantly with Spirit of Euros while the Star Magic beams went through him like butter.

They weren't, Yuno needed to charge for 3 minutes to injurie 100% Zenon significantly with Spirit of Euros while the Star Magic beams went through him like butter.
Yuno as a whole became significantly stronger after gaining Star Magic. This is shown by the fact that he got stomped by Devil Zenon before, but afterwards, he can withstand several hits from Devil Zenon and even clash with him with Spirit of Zephyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back