• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryoh Grantz and the Devil King [Mashle vs Black Clover]

I wish I could write an interesting story for this, seems like it'd be an extraordinary battle

RULES
  • Speed equalized
  • Ryoh starts with his Summons casted [At least 786 Petatons]
  • Lucifero is in his Complete Manifestation form [3.564 Exatons]
  • Fight takes place in the Clover Kingdom

FIGHTERS
Ryoh Grantz
"Is that what you think it means to be handsome? It's not just about how you look on the outside. It's helping those weaker than you without being asked. Being true to your word, even under the threat of death. Always being willing to forgive others. And most important of all... No matter how strong your foe... Or how outmatched you find yourself... It's always standing up to defend your friends. That is what makes a man.": 0

Lucifero
"It's possible... for humans... to end me. I acknowledge you. Therefore, I will kill you utterly. You. Your parents. Siblings. Friends. Neighbors. All humanity. I will annihilate every last one of you. Using all the power I now possess.": 0

ngl there isn't much Ryoh can do here, maybe his secondth blinds him for a bit and allows him to get his thirds off, but i think Lucifero's hax is just better and Ryoh doesn't have a real counter for it (Ryoh has some gravity resistance but i don't think its anything crazy)

ngl there isn't much Ryoh can do here, maybe his secondth blinds him for a bit and allows him to get his thirds off, but i think Lucifero's hax is just better and Ryoh doesn't have a real counter for it (Ryoh has some gravity resistance but i don't think its anything crazy)
Ryoh should be able to counter gravity spells with telekenisis, since- Oh shit, that's a rarity

Damn Ryoh pic goes hard 🔥🔥🔥

From what I see Mashle has 2 layers of accepted Gravity Manipulation resistance. So I don't see Lucifero gravity affecting him.

The biggest thing here is the AP gap, and if Ryoh can last long enough for his RE to kickstart. Considering he'd be on the roped greatly in this fight, starting with a 4.5x AP disadvantage, it should help him become far stronger and faster quickly. And with his will power being off the charts, he could very likely push through attacks that would injure him greatly. At that point, he can pop his Thirds as a 10x finishing attack.

Damn Ryoh pic goes hard 🔥🔥🔥

From what I see Mashle has 2 layers of accepted Gravity Manipulation resistance. So I don't see Lucifero gravity affecting him.
How do you get layers from gravity when Mash simply overpowered Lance gravity with his own LS and then he is stopped by a even greater LS? And in the scan I am ready, the little guy explains that he is using magic to boost his body, not being inmune to gravity or something else

Second: where it was accepted?

Regarding the fight: Ryoh can't do anything to Lucifero's heart and Lucifero's presence nullifies spell from characters way stronger than Ryoh and also more complex ones, the only thing that Ryoh has that is stronger than Lucifero is using hyperion inclination but by that point his mana is already nullified

And light magic in Black Clover is not considered Arcane and not even sacred for some reason, he can't win but he is the man at least

The only thing I could see is that "because magic comes from god, it counters Lucifero" but Lucifero is considered also a God (I don't remember this well but he is considered in some translations or something like that the god of gravity) and the saint state is more of using holy magic to purificate, not to just attack, and even then, Lucifero has a resistance...

How do you get layers from gravity when Mash simply overpowered Lance gravity with his own LS and then he is stopped by a even greater LS? And in the scan I am ready, the little guy explains that he is using magic to boost his body, not being inmune to gravity or something else

It was already listed in the profile. Idk ask @LIFE_OF_KING or @AnAverageUsername for where it was accepted. They were the initial supporters for the verse.
Regarding the fight: Ryoh can't do anything to Lucifero's heart and Lucifero's presence nullifies spell from characters way stronger than Ryoh and also more complex ones, the only thing that Ryoh has that is stronger than Lucifero is using hyperion inclination but by that point his mana is already nullified
If it's Stomp in either favour then should be closed
And light magic in Black Clover is not considered Arcane and not even sacred for some reason, he can't win but he is the man at least
The only thing I could see is that "because magic comes from god, it counters Lucifero" but Lucifero is considered also a God (I don't remember this well but he is considered in some translations or something like that the god of gravity) and the saint state is more of using holy magic to purificate, not to just attack, and even then, Lucifero has a resistance...
I didn't even started arguing anything based on Holy magic though?

Lucifero should probably loses thar holy resistance though, cuz it's not sure if Yuno was using Saint Stage atp

LoK gave a list of abilities and resistances for mages months ago, one of them being the 2 layers of resistance to gravity manipulation. From what I'm understanding, it comes from the fact that Ochoa of all people were using their magic to easily move around in a field of heightened gravity that was even crushing UPM Mash, who was at a class Z value of LS. And like, the gravity increased exponentially every 10 minutes. So why would Ochoa of all characters have enough magic to boost his physical capabilities to that level? That's the gist of it I think.
No one ever made a fuss about it to my knowledge, not even when there was. Thread made for a magic page for the verse.
Pretty sure he can, magic in Mashle is by nature holy magic, due to being something bestowed by the gods. Meaning that killing Lucifero wouldn't be an impossible feat. Now, can you give examples of this presence nullifying spells? I didn't see anything about this on his profile, though I just woke up so my memory is foggy.
But magic overall in Mashle is considered holy. There's differences between how magic is viewed between the two verses.
Not sure what you're trying to say? Again, magic is just overall holy in magic, and it's not like the gods in either verse are comparable in the slightest. Are gods in Black Clover considered devils? Because gods in Mashle are either close in appearance to us humans, just lacking any notable features, or heavenly horror type shit, and they usually have big ass halos.

I won't participate when Mashle characters has threads of abilities being revised and not implemented, like your gravity layers non sense which is blatanly LS, bye

I won't participate when Mashle characters has threads of abilities being revised and not implemented, like your gravity layers non sense which is blatanly LS, bye
The only thread that died was soul manipulation being removed, and even then it was removed upon the advent of the magic page being created, which that thread was accepted.

Pretty sure he can, magic in Mashle is by nature holy magic, due to being something bestowed by the gods. Meaning that killing Lucifero wouldn't be an impossible feat. Now, can you give examples of this presence nullifying spells? I didn't see anything about this on his profile, though I just woke up so my memory is foggy.
This is just blessed (Enhancement type) , Gods are not always sacred in fiction and just like any other Wiki skill they need to be declared on plot of the verse what is not the case

also black magic is iffy in Mashle, it was only name dropped once by Margarette and then only loosely connected to Kaldo's dark flames, but then all references to black magic were removed in the anime

Also, Lucifero resisting holy manipulation in his profile only makes it seem like it doesn't instantly kill him. Won't it still allow interaction with his heart and stuff? That way it can be destroyed.

also black magic is iffy in Mashle, it was only name dropped once by Margarette and then only loosely connected to Kaldo's dark flames, but then all references to black magic were removed in the anime

Also, Lucifero resisting holy manipulation in his profile only makes it seem like it doesn't instantly kill him. Won't it still allow interaction with his heart and stuff? That way it can be destroyed.
Even without resistance, Holy Manipulation doesn't instantly kill devils, they just take more damage from it.

The hax is only useful to destroy the heart once fully exposed

Back