• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Super Agent [Mash vs Ali]

RULES
  • Speed is equalized
  • Mash is limited to 7-C [31 Kilotons]
  • Ali is possibly 7-C [21 Kilotons]
  • Ali has seasons 1,2,movie equipment
  • Ali is in override mode

FIGHTERS
Mash Burnedead

1310652.jpeg
"I want us to be able to live in peace. If this world won't allow that, then I've got no choice but to crush it with my fist": 1 (SatellaTheWoE)

Ali Bin Ghazali
wp6538871.png
"If only everyone knew I was the hero... But I have to keep it a secret.": 0

Last edited:
what can they both do?
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALI SUPPORTED TO COME HERE TO FIND THAT OUT! BUT BOTH LIMIT WHO THEY ALLOW TO LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE!

Anywaaaaay, Mash is the usual punch/kick merchant. Strong LS regardless of tier, cracked senses, extraordinarygenius fighting iq. Tons of skills he can preform like his "muscle magic" set.

Last edited:
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALI SUPPORTED TO COME HERE TO FIND THAT OUT! BUT BOTH LIMIT WHO THEY ALLOW TO LOOK AT THEIR PROFILE!

Anywaaaaay, Mash is the usual punch/kick merchant. Strong LS regardless of tier, cracked senses, supergenius fighting iq. Tons of skills he can preform like his "muscle magic" set.
You should've messaged my wall.

Btw it's a stomp if you use anything other than override mode Ali.

Your profile limits my viewing
Sorry, I fixed that. It should be fine now.
I'm guessing that the Post Data Erasure key has the stronger override mode, so I should use that right? But that would mean I'd need to change equipment to season 2, yeah?
If you want to include optional equipment for him you should most certainly exclude the Tekno Orbs and restrict his 6-C damage accumulation. That's all, and then we can begin smoothly.

Sorry, I fixed that. It should be fine now.

If you want to include optional equipment for him you should most certainly exclude the Tekno Orbs and restrict his 6-C damage accumulation. That's all, and then we can begin smoothly.
Yeah, this is for the strongest 7-C non smurf list, so I'll fix it up.

I'm pretty sure that's not how Varies work. He does have a 7-C calculation but unless the tier itself is listed on the profile then you can't use it, though that can be solved with a simple CRT so I guess my point can be dismissed.
Nah, you can still use the 7-C end no problem
If that's the case then you can't restrict anything. Just like in the Smurf tier list.
See above, it's worked wonders in plenty of matches

Is mash going to be the one making the first move mist of the time?
In this case? No, most of of the time he takes the second movement. The only times when he outright makes the first move is when the one's he cares about end up being threatened or harmed, like against Carpaccio.

Redirect his spinning top with another that strikes mash somewhere else other than its initial spot.
Which Mash can counter with his reflexes and quick thinking, either through using the environment or his own AP (or iron wand). Attacks from different or multiple directions aren't new to him, as he has faced Kaldo Gehenna in a deadly bout of "You look you lose". In this bout, Mash had to avoid attacks coming up from beneath him, from his sides, and then from his sides and up.... without being able to look in those directions.

Which Mash can counter with his reflexes and quick thinking, either through using the environment or his own AP (or iron wand). Attacks from different or multiple directions aren't new to him, as he has faced Kaldo Gehenna in a deadly bout of "You look you lose". In this bout, Mash had to avoid attacks coming up from beneath him, from his sides, and then from his sides and up.... without being able to look in those directions.
Ali on the other hand, could overcome an entire squad of individuals that are equipped with the superior version of I.R.I.S. where the original one essentially has quantum computer analytical prediction while the latter far exceeds it in all regards with Pre-Data Erasure Override mode which is surpassed by Post-Data Erasure Override Mode. It also allowed him to beat others far superior to him in regards to physical stats.

Let's also not forget about the fact his reaction speed far exceeds his combat speed, allowing him to process Mash's movements and counterattacks far faster than Mash can process Ali's unpredictable attacks.

Ali on the other hand, could overcome an entire squad of individuals that are equipped with the superior version of I.R.I.S. where the original one essentially has quantum computer analytical prediction while the latter far exceeds it in all regards with Pre-Data Erasure Override mode which is surpassed by Post-Data Erasure Override Mode. It also allowed him to beat others far superior to him in regards to physical stats.
And Mash has fought Doom, who despite being able to "see" any attack once and having the capability to instantly counter it, could only stand on even footing with Mash. Even then, Mash could read his movements despite Doom having doubled his speed.
Let's also not forget about the fact his reaction speed far exceeds his combat speed, allowing him to process Mash's movements and counterattacks far faster than Mash can process Ali's unpredictable attacks.
Perhaps the part about reaction speed may be true, but there comes a point where Mash starts accelerating in response to his opponent, such as against Lance. And what do you mean by Mash being unable to process Ali's attacks? He very much can.

And Mash has fought Doom, who despite being able to "see" any attack once and having the capability to instantly counter it, could only stand on even footing with Mash. Even then, Mash could read his movements despite Doom having doubled his speed.
True, but the magnitude of his Analytical Prediction is child's play compared to Ali. Quantum computer based Analytical Prediction is far beyond the norm by leaps and bounds mind you.
Perhaps the part about reaction speed may be true, but there comes a point where Mash starts accelerating in response to his opponent, such as against Lance.
And Ali could do it just as much if not, at a greater rate than Mash with shorter time taken.
And what do you mean by Mash being unable to process Ali's attacks? He very much can.
By the time Mash takes an initiative for an attack or counterattack, Ali would've set up a barrier and an attack all before Mash started to even wind up for a punch.

True, but the magnitude of his Analytical Prediction is child's play compared to Ali. Quantum computer based Analytical Prediction is far beyond the norm by leaps and bounds mind you.
Care to give an explanation on it? I'm no rocket scientist.
And Ali could do it just as much if not, at a greater rate than Mash with shorter time taken.
You sure about that? Again, it only takes a couple of moments for Mash to start improving in the middle of a fight. And if Mash is forced to, he can very quickly close the gap between himself and an impossibly stronger being in a shirt time-frame, such as was shown in his training under Meliadoul against a hundred armored knights.
By the time Mash takes an initiative for an attack or counterattack, Ali would've set up a barrier and an attack all before Mash started to even wind up for a punch.
And why would that be the case? Are you implying that Mash would allow Ali to take the time to set all his stuff up?

Care to give an explanation on it? I'm no rocket scientist.
Essentially, Ali's abilities are superior because it has a greater elaboration to back it up compared to the other.
You sure about that? Again, it only takes a couple of moments for Mash to start improving in the middle of a fight. And if Mash is forced to, he can very quickly close the gap between himself and an impossibly stronger being in a shirt time-frame, such as was shown in his training under Meliadoul against a hundred armored knights.
I wasn't referring to physical stats, I was referring to his already busted Analytical Predictions being improved further and further in a shorted timeframe due to passive Accelerated Development
And why would that be the case? Are you implying that Mash would allow Ali to take the time to set all his stuff up?
Quite the opposite, Ali won't allow mash to strike back unless he purposely let's him do so solely to trap into a 6-C barrier with 6 spinning tops that would hammer him to oblivion.

Last edited:
Essentially, Ali's abilities are superior because it has a greater elaboration to back it up compared to the other.
No, that's not enough. Tell me, what goes into "Quantum base analytical prediction", to make it greater by any chance? You need to give a more in depth explanation, or show examples.
I wasn't referring to physical stats, I was referring to his already busted Analytical Predictions being improved further and further in a shorted timeframe due to passive Accelerated Development
I know that you keep referring to the analytical prediction, but what good is that when Mash's physical stats and abilities grow and catch up to it even while holding back?
Quite the opposite, Ali won't allow mash to strike back unless he purposely let's him do so solely to trap into a 6-C barrier with 6 spinning tops that would hammer him to oblivion.
Something which Mash should be able to sense the intention of. He can do just as such by looking over the posture of his opponent, such as against Abyss Razor. Not only this, but his senses allow him to detect overwhelming power from an opponent, either through his muscles telling him or just pure senses.

yeah i wanted to say this to Greatsage as well but just having quantum computers for calculations and analytical prediction doesnt really say much without feats. Like sure it could probably calculate when a person pulls their hand back and punches but it wouldnt be superior to smth like Emilia predicting arrows just from the intent of the people attacking her without having to even look at it or Wilhelm reading the hair,breath etc to predict their opponents

being capable of doing more maths doesnt instantly make you better at prediction

Also, for the record, Mash has his Muscle "Magic" skills, which either involves him doing more complex actions or just straight up boosts his stats further. Take for instance Big Bang Dash, which let's him dash at speeds that eclipse his opponent's reaction speed, or Python Choke which allows him to instantly suffocate someone into unconscious with his biceps. Or God forbid things come down to him using Full Muscle Magic: Hurricane Rush.

yeah i wanted to say this to Greatsage as well but just having quantum computers for calculations and analytical prediction doesnt really say much without feats. Like sure it could probably calculate when a person pulls their hand back and punches but it wouldnt be superior to smth like Emilia predicting arrows just from the intent of the people attacking her without having to even look at it or Wilhelm reading the hair,breath etc to predict their opponents

being capable of doing more maths doesnt instantly make you better at prediction
By the way, what are your thoughts on this match.

lack of self esteem is a real pain in the a-

Let me explain why I.R.I.S.' Analytical Prediction is superior to Mash:

1. It allowed a very below average Ali with no combat experience and weak physique nor any familiarity with I.R.I.S. to avoid ground-based shockwaves (4000 m/s in bricks) which is borderline impossible to do as a normal human.

2. Overwhelmed Uno with Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode even though he was speedblitzed by him at such speeds that even I.R.I.S. that has FTL perception didn't manage to process or perceive his movements.

3. I.R.I.S by itself in its normal state enhances the user to a state beyond the normal human capacity and be on par with the most advanced computers, of which are more advanced then the ones IRL. (14:02-15:05)

4. Zain, an agent who in a single moment could accurately predict and counter his opponents actions in a blink of an eye is initially unable to overcome Uno's Analytical Prediction under the influence of Override Mode.

5. Several squad of possessed agents equipped with I.R.I.S. Neo which is a superior version of I.R.I.S with major improvements and can perfectly use Override Mode at will (11:09-12:34), essentially meaning it is superior to the one Uno had used. Was quickly dispatched by Ali in just a few moments despite being outnumbered with an inferiorior I.R.I.S. (Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode) that continues to drain its user of their energy as its power source, only overpowered and overwhelmed by Niki, possessed Ganz and possessed Dayang with I.R.I.S. Neo Override Mode. (1:20:39-1:21:49)

6. Despite being weaker in raw stats with inferior weaponry and injured badly while tired as ****, Dominated Niki utilizing I.R.I.S. Neo Override Mode in a fight after he had gained Override Mode (Post-Data Erasure). (1:26:20-1:27:45)

Ali also only needs to attack mash repetitively to beat him in this fight due to 6-C damage accumulation of which he has plenty of options to achieve that goal.

lack of self esteem is a real pain in the a-

Let me explain why I.R.I.S.' Analytical Prediction is superior to Mash:

1. It allowed a very below average Ali with no combat experience and weak physique nor any familiarity with I.R.I.S. to avoid ground-based shockwaves (4000 m/s in bricks) which is borderline impossible to do as a normal human.

Not too impressive, actually. If we wann talk about avoiding shockwaves or anything similar, Mash has already done something, well, similar. In his fight against Margarette Macaron's true form, after being struck multiple times by attacks that were faster than himself, suffering internal damage, and forced against a wall, Mash was able to dodge the attack by simply putting his hand against said wall and feeling the early oscillating sound waves to avoid Margarette's next attack.
2. Overwhelmed Uno with Pre-Data Erasure Override Mode even though he was speedblitzed by him at such speeds that even I.R.I.S. that has FTL perception didn't manage to process or perceive his movements.

That's cool, but Mash also manages to fight on against those that speedblitz him heavily with his own skill, such as against Abyss Razor who had a great speed advantage against Mash. This is why it's always important to bring up Mash using the environment to his advantage, because if someone is faster than him he will limit his opponent's potential to move, such as splitting the floor in half.
Again, if you want to be a math wizard, this would be great. Unfortunately math isn't going to help much here. Plus, what's so advantageous about reaching a state beyond the normal human capacity? That's just normal Shonen skill.
4. Zain, an agent who in a single moment could accurately predict and counter his opponents actions in a blink of an eye is initially unable to overcome Uno's Analytical Prediction under the influence of Override Mode.

Oh hey, those were some nice visuals. Would have been helpful if we, you know, didn't see him fail at this analytical prediction?
The internet archive won't load for me, but if Iris is anything that Zain fellow showed it isn't that impressive. And being outnumbered isn't that great of a feat, the stamina part is, but taking on groups of people isn't. Mash is comparable if not superior in skill to Visionaries and his buddies, who were able to hold off an army of double-line level monsters.
That's cool, fighting someone with overwhelming stats over you and winning, but again that's something Mash already does. He grows and overcomes his opponents despite still holding back, and just won't go down, because he's Mash. He can't afford to give up in his story, so he fights on. Also, again, I'm forced to go by your own word because the Internet Archive won't load the video.
Ali also only needs to attack mash repetitively to beat him in this fight due to 6-C damage accumulation of which he has plenty of options to achieve that goal.
And that's the problem, despite all those options, Mash's growth rate is just insane. Again, he only needs to see things once for it to be played out against him. And if needed, he can jump to gap between him and an opponent despite a wide difference in power quite quickly by just developing. Such as when he was forced to train against a hundred armored knights. Plus, it's going to be really hard to slow Mash down, he eats tens and tens and tens of his own punches, having the damage transfered back to him, like it's nothing.

Back