• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse without 1-A smurf hax

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I remember hearing that Masadaverse's true OPness comes from their cosmology and I wouldn't have my same bias otherwise. I wanna know if that were true. If the verse peaked at say, tier 2, or they weren't smurfs at all, how would they fare? If they fought others and their hax dimensionality scales to that of their opponents, how powerful would they be?

Well rein still has a bunch of passives, but he'd be inferior to the BlazBlue people and key 2 Oryx, for instance.

Existance Erasing Machina, Time Hax Ren, Never Missing Elanore, and Always Faster Schrieber exist, as well as Always Hitting Distance Ignoring Existance Erasing Longinus even without 1-A hax. Also pretty sure Paradise Lost Angels and Satanael are pretty strong without being 1-A.

They would still be decent. According to Monarch, Hadou Gods would be 2-A.

They would be weaker than BlazBlue, SMT and Digimon but still be stronger than most of Destiny.

I could see some of them fighting 2-A Time Devorer, maybe.

Hmm, they'd be decent, but nothing extravagant. They mostly rely on few groundbreaking hax, rather than huge amounts like most popular haxed peeps.

No, this is a hypothetical. If they weren't 1-A.

They're still potent (Machina can still kill concepts, Schrieber still has his speed scaling, Rein still has passives), but without the 1-A stuff a majority would likely lose to The Daughters of Oryx, for instance.

Wokistan said:
No, this is a hypothetical. If they weren't 1-A.
They're still potent (Machina can still kill concepts, Schrieber still has his speed scaling, Rein still has passives), but without the 1-A stuff a majority would likely lose to The Daughters of Oryx, for instance.
That's what im saying, they will be decently strong, but can't hold a candle to most tier 2 daddies.

Well, nobody even has 1-A stuff besides Reinhard and Mercurius outside of immortality for the commanders. It mainly just makes those 3 actually killable and Rein and Merc not stomp most of the other 3Ds.

Yakou would also be OP as ****, but he's from Triple I, aka game where the 1-A stuff comes from.

Senshikan doesn't change, Nakiri exist.

I mean... We are talking about 2-As that can solo an infinite amount of 2-As. Would that be High 2-A or just somewhere in 2-A?

Just 2-A, considering how SMT and DIgimon are.

If we exclude all the aspects of the cosmology that make it 1-A.

All 3-D characters stay the same - and barring the really haxxy ones, Masada characters only have decent hax, but there is nothing to mindblowing about their abilities.

If we go onto the Hadou Gods, then I believe there are like one or two statements that say that Mercurius created and infinite multiverse.

So Hadou gods would be at least be 2-A. They might be High 2-A - cause IIRC, there might be a statement on how Hadou Gods transcend creation or whatever.

Also, would Taikyoku vaules still be useable?

And if so, would they be of a dimensional level difference instead of an outerversal one?

Because then Hadou Gods would be 1-B.

All hax that scales to 1-A would be lowered to these levels, but their fuctions would remain the same - so still kind of broken, but not nearly as such.

He said "assume it caps out at tier 2".

Back