• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 9

well its interesting how figures of the world are involed in the LDO affairs and monroe well...that was weird lel

@Dziga To boot the lighting frozen was scaled to machina when he is in 2-3 swastika open aka his power isn't even half its full potency iirc. And 1-A time stop :p

@yamato that would be cool to note the gods and probs he needs his kyudan (iirc he does have one)

@Redgrave Oh yeah forgot about that.

His Kyudan is Anmeizo Ima Deusu (ÒüéÒéôÒéüÒüäÒü×Òâ╗ÒüäÒü¥ÒâçÒéªÒé╣ - µû»ÒüÅÕ£¿ÒéîÒüïÒüù――ÞüûÕøøµûçÕ¡ù) ÞüûÕøøµûçÕ¡ù = Four Holy Letters, I assume it's refernce to the Tetragrammaton/ YHWH. It works similarly to Yoshiya's Kyudan in the sense that it boosts his strength as people attempt to oppose despair. It's his whole motif in that he wants to play the role of the Demon Lord so that humanity can continue to grow rather than stagnate.

https://imgur.com/a/Kr79MLV

https://imgur.com/a/5mDbSQ

@yamato neato. Though curious does fan have a kyudan?

@Alrfy that is a lot of final battles like 4 at once kek

Looking at Amakasu's profile, it seems his attacks/techniques are incomplete. He has Little Boy, Tsar Bomb, Rods From God, and some more explanation of each of the gods he summon. Mahakala is angry.

@Yamatoryujin Very nice description.

@TISSG7Redgrave I think his Basenjin acts as both Tsuidan and partly Kyudan or probably passively active the whole time without realizing it.

@CynicalWeeaboo

I dont know, im 'll read when the whole translation is completed

___

Also, Masada say somethink like DI anime is the new interpretation of the VN or not?

Edit: So Senshinkan are Multiverse level and can copy the GameBoard of Umineko (cofcofD&Dcofcof)?

PD que verga con el teclado Dx

@Danny

Yeah. Same for other stuff like Nakiri Kuubou statistics (should be different really), among many other things.

Just finished Ayumi's route. Just one route is left before i can start on hitting Amakasu's profile

Þ╗ìµ│òµîüþö¿Òâ╗ÚçæþâÅþÄëÕàÄÚçêÞ┐ªÒâĵÄî

Gunboujou Kinugyokutoshakamandara

I don't know how I would translate this, just going to leave it in Japanese. But yeah Dan's Kyudan is one of the coolest ones to be honest. Second one is a tie between Mizuki's and Seiji's.

@Redgrave I don't think we've seen it. I assume he has one, we just haven't seen it.

@Yama even i am incapable of translating it fully lol.

The mechanics behind it is awesome that's for sure.

Seiji is a scary one, the things he could absorb is ridiculous

Have yet to see Mizuki. But i do know it's about Time Rewind (and powerful enough to affect Alaya itself)

that's pretty cool for an ability Inb4 this feels umineko like with game boards and pieces all over the place

@Alrfy rinko's next eh? And can someone confirm if there is something like a harem route in both games? cause i tried to do *cough* extensive research *cough*

Bansenjin is a bit weird in that it's a sequel and a fandisc at the same time. There are Trust segments which are all the slice of life stuff (which Masada has gotten really good at, both games had me in stiches at points) and the truth section which is all the plot stuff. You can have a 3P with Mizuki/Ayumi and Akira/Rinko depending on who you select, kind of like those eroge selection screens.

https://imgur.com/a/cLhLO7j - Selection screen (side characters have them too but I don't have a screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/PZ7e15f - Masada just shitposting in the slice of life segments, you've got Kuubo and Shinno running around in the real world and everyone just thinks that they're normal students. People can actually see them in their true forms and they just go along with it.

>Nakiri and Shinno in the real world

>As students in the real world

>No one is giving a shit

Wonder how much they score in exams oVo

Rude Kuu-I mean Hasegawa-san is a bright pupil know amongst her classmates for her never-give in attitude despite the numerous unforthcoming circumstances in her life, the honour student Yoshiya even said so himself. Shi-I mean Yamada is pretty cool too.

I hope someday will translate Senshinkan and the other one, the whole thins of drwam are atractive for me....and i still wait DI in Spanish e.e

Wait till you get to the true route, it'll blow your mind. I won't spoil anything because there are some crazy plot twists which got me hard, but the final fight is the best fight Masada has written hands down. Get to it ALRF-kun.

I need to understand the final fight but I loved it. I shouted certain things that I never thought I would

@Monarch inb4 that's the true form of longinus high 1-A BS OVO

The three commanders have daggers as well. The final fight in Bansenjin was cool but honestly sad to watch. Jinron is both the strongest and the weakest Rosei. Masada obviously took a lot of inspiration from Lovecraft when writing Bansenjin, I mean the parallels between Jinron and Azathoth are pretty blatant. Under normal circumstances you would never be able to interact with Jinron, because he is always (high) dreaming, everything to him is a dream, his dream. But unluckily for him, Shizuno made it so that the others could interact with him, and he got his ******* shit kicked in. Krem started killing his Tatari with Odin, Amakasu was doing justAmakasuthings to his army of Tatari, and Yoshiya was just beating the living shit out of him with his fists, just saying shit like "does it hurt?", and all Jinron does is says "it hurts stop it!". He tried to hit Yoshiya back a few times but it did shit all, Yoshiya said it was like a woman's slap. Whilst during all this, Yoshiya purposefully didn't use any of his Rosei abilities. No one deserves to get ganged up on by 3 Rosei like that, I felt bad for the guy. Funnily enough his worldview is probably the least shitty after Yoshiya. Amakasu doesn't know how to hold back with his trials and he doesn't give a **** if he erases all of humanity during them. Krem is not much better either, there's a reason why she's got the epithet "Shinigami", she's downright a psychopath who had no idea what love was and came to the conclusion that for her to express her love she'd have to kill. She tones it down by the end, but **** man. Jinron didn't hurt anyone he just wanted to get high and get others high too so they can live their dreams, who cares about their physical body right?

Yamatoryujin said:
Jinron didn't hurt anyone he just wanted to get high and get others high too so they can live their dreams, who cares about their physical body right?
i'm down with that, don't bulli Jinron

Couldn't keep his hands to himself and went for Yoshiya's girl. I'll leave it vague because that's some serious spoilers and the whole point of Bansenjin is that it's something of a mystery. In fact, Jinron himself is kind of a walking spoiler. But Masada's a bit of a twat and showcases him as his favourite character.

welp turns out drug addict is a real bro but got beaten up by a highschool kid, imperial commander with corrupted gods as his army and a psychopathic german woman with death as her middle name

In all seriousness he actually was a bro and a good guy. He never actually wanted to hurt anyone, everything he thought he was doing in Bansenjin legitimately came from a good place. It's just that you can't leave this guy to his own devices. He has a shit ton of followers (300,000,000 iirc), all of them produce an infinite amount of Tatari and he finished the Kanten trials in like 4 hours, Yoshiya was the 2nd fastest and it took him around a week.

WEW fan. Though iirc there is a reason for this but if I say it spoilers for alrfy so I would hold back on it lel. Still I find drug addict pretty interesting lel

DUXexSFW4AI54ep
"Pantheon info from today's events: The First's true name is revealed to be Mitra/Mithra. Naraka is trying to assemble ten Divinities for an as-of-yet undisclosed purpose. He can apparently bind the gods regardless of their strength, so subjugating Hajun isn't an issue. Mitra/Mithra is confirmed to be the leader of the Pantheon, and Naraka refers to her as "his woman". Nine Divnities have been assembled: The seven Heavens (Mithra, Muzan, Satanael, Mercurius, Marie, Hajun and the Myriad of the Dawn) along with Reinhard and Ren."
-TheZackZeal

So even if Hajun were to Muryou Taisuu the world, it wouldn't really destroy the Throne cause of Naraka which makes sense. Also, it clears up on how they got Hajun on their team. I can somewhat agree that Mithra has the most leadership role out of all the Divinities, but I wonder will her rightenous end up causing conflict between the parties? I can see Reinhard not giving a damn about her and laughing at dualism. If Naraka is assembling, it could either be someone is a threat to him or just his own scheme. It's like ALRF said, "Spinne is the true God of Shinza".

That's pretty cool and mithra huh (Asura Wrath flashbacks)

But that somewhat rectons things cuz iirc didn't rein and merc's clash destroyed the throne no? And ofc rein being rein would give the middle finger I bet

TISSG7Redgrave said:
That's pretty cool and mithra huh (Asura Wrath flashbacks)

But that somewhat rectons things cuz iirc didn't rein and merc's clash destroyed the throne no? And ofc rein being rein would give the middle finger I bet
That only happened in Rea's first ending. Pantheon is a sequel of KKK which is an AF to Marie's route. Also Rea's route true ending is the Three Colors one. Anyways, that really makes me interested. I'm dying to know more about Mithra, Naraka, the new Hajun and the plot of this story. It seems it will be an outright 1-A war, which triggers my boner.

No that doesn't retcons things.

Gods are very capable of busting Throne. Naraka can just stop them before they do any shit things.

Freaking hell, Mercurius destroyed the Throne and then rewrote its system/way it works, adding concept of multiverse and making Thronr envelopping them, higher dimensions, ect

Back