• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 9

As noted by Machina. Lotus looks nothing like Ren/Mercurius. The fact that Ren sees Lotus having identical face as Mercurius/his own face is just Ren subconciously accepting Lotus as a part of who he is even though he previously reject that notion

ALRF said:
And that's what they do with their management.
First and Second died to apoptosis. Meanwhile Satanel knew no opposition due to type of his management allowing no Hadou/Gudou to occur but ****** up with his paradoxes leading to Mercurius.

Mercurius wanted to die so he's out.

Marie accepts all so she doesn't stop it

Meanwhile Hajun stops Hadou from occuring leaving only Gudou.

Stoping emanation is impossible (at least not without making sure there is no desire)
So apoptosis happens automatically?

How did Satanel **** up with his paradoxes? I thought Merc just showed up and kicked him out?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Lol yeah,and i agree with you,Mizuki is really cute too. XD
Honestly, Senshinkan was just really great in general. It's honestly my favourite piece of Masada's works. Amakasu is straight up my favourtie antagonist as well
Wholesome Amakasu
, just such a wholesome guy.

Monarch Laciel said:
*sits and waits for translation of the game*
  • Knows it will never happen because shit anime killed the chances*
Screenshot (345)
Screenshot (346)
The main translator/project leader for DI has been teasing a lot of stuff about his ongoing projects for a while now. Recently he's taken his teasing a bit further, iirc he did the same thing prior to the announcement of the DI translation. So thats something for you lot to get excited about.

Yamatoryujin said:
Veloxt1r0kore said:
Lol yeah,and i agree with you,Mizuki is really cute too. XD
Honestly, Senshinkan was just really great in general. It's honestly my favourite piece of Masada's works. Amakasu is straight up my favourtie antagonist as well
Wholesome Amakasu
, just such a wholesome guy.
I agree with the wholesome of Senshinkan,but the lack of translation kill it.

@Yama Ayumi was made for memes (Rot vs Reinhard)

As of now, my absolute favorites are Dan and Shinno

Shinno especially with his trolling shenanigans and weird music. Truly fitting for the Devil

Bestu waifu is Keira btw

Not to confidant in my translation skills, "Chernobog, you bastard, even now you bustle around like the unsightly black fly that you are"

Don't even know who's she's talking to (unless it's Shinno), but that's pretty harsh.

Yeah, that's shinno isn't it

>That's pretty harsh

That's Keira for you.

She gets a worse treatment from Kuubou and his goons though

Also Ayakashi's gets sexual excitement from blood of others and desire to kill.

Ayakashi Senshinkan
So much for ninja looking

Steam has the common route of Dies Irae for free and the 4 invididual routes for 10 bucks each, which is the only real place to start unless you speak / read japanese.

Back