• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Masadaverse Discussion Thread 9

Plot Twist, Spinne is the creator of all Shinza/masada Works, and Masada is a lower fragment shadow of Spinne :v

When Masada Infinites High-1A's, Tier 0 and beyond that?

Never....

unless he transcendent the concept of Taikyoku itself maybe I don't see it happening

I'm really interested on his ability to bind other Taikyoku regardless of value. This might be related to how he managed to reach hegemony, even though Mithra's law didn't allow for Hadou to happen.

Dannyphantom678 said:
Yeah. The only one left without a name is Second Heaven so that reveal will come in due time.
In-between "Mithra" (First Heaven) and "Satanel" (Third Heaven) is "Muzan". That might be the Second Heaven's name.

Extreme123dz said:
Defeated an infinite amounts of 1-A being/structures, origin itself, etc, would qualify?
Nope, Infinite 1-A is still 1-A. You need to be so powerful and transcendent to the point where you transcend 1-A in the same level a 1-A transcends 11-C.

KingPin0422 said:
Dannyphantom678 said:
Yeah. The only one left without a name is Second Heaven so that reveal will come in due time.
In-between "Mithra" (First Heaven) and "Satanel" (Third Heaven) is "Muzan". That might be the Second Heaven's name.
þäíµàÖ Muzan roughly translates to the Remorseless, it's not his actual name, it's the same type of deal with Reinhard being called Gold/Golden beast. All the gods have these sorts of epithets.

þ£ƒµêæ shinga = Truth - Mithras

þäíµàÖ muzan= The Remorseless - ?

µÿÄÒüæÒü«µÿĵÿƒ ake no myoujou= The Morning Star - Satanel

µ░┤ÚèÇÒü«Þøç suigin no hebi= The Snake of Mercury/ Mercurial Snake - You already know

Ú╗äµÿÅ tasogare = Twilight - Marie

þ¼¼Õà¡Õñ®µ│óµù¼ dairokuten hajun= Hajun of The Sixth Heaven. We already know that his real name is Mara Papiya

µøÖÕàë shokou = The Dawn -This is what the gods of the 7th heaven are known as collectively.

Nope, Infinite 1-A is still 1-A. You need to be so powerful and transcendent to the point where you transcend 1-A in the same level a 1-A transcends 11-C.

Actually, even with that you may still be 1-A, High 1-A are nigh-omnipotent with very minor limit to their power and nothing short of maybe tier 0 can affect them

villains in Masadverse are meant to be defeated and will go down at the hands of the heroes one way or another. so it's unlikely any of them would be High 1-A unless Masada decided to asspull all-mighty god that rules over everything in the verse it won't happen

Masada isn't very found of the idea tho it seems.

This verse is just .... dunno it seems they get away with many thing because the verse isn't that popular I guess?

Hajun is also described as god compare to other hadou gods within the story but he was rejected many times as High 1-A because of "weaknesses"

I mean I don't want to speak nonsense because I know little about the verse but, the reasoning for her tier does not qualify for High 1-A at all.

I want a furry in masada to become 1-A :v

So, like FGO, we will fight creatures, beings, some random shit, etc, in the weakest level to Atziluth/taiji/Takyoku level? im speculate.

Also, in the future char of other works of Masada would apear in Patheon?

Also, other beings like Outer Gods from Lovercraft?

One possible way I can see High 1-A or 0 happening is existing outside the thrown which is become a part of nothingness. If Masada uses Mukyoku (þäíµÑÁ), then it would be possible for a god to exist outside of the Throne. That would be pretty noice, but that would also reduce Taiji's meaning as the source of all creation and think of another level above Atziluth. This would be pretty epic if he did include it ngl

Dannyphantom678 said:
One possible way I can see High 1-A or 0 happening is existing outside the thrown which is become a part of nothingness. If Masada uses Mukyoku (þäíµÑÁ), then it would be possible for a god to exist outside of the Throne. That would be pretty noice, but that would also reduce Taiji's meaning as the source of all creation and think of another level above Atziluth. This would be pretty epic if he did include it ngl
Is "Mukyoku" something you made up or is it an established thing? Because I couldn't find anything about it on Google (don't judge me).

That's what I figured... but I want to know whether or not "Mukyoku" is a real thing.

so naraka can actually just stop ppl from busting the throne even hajun? Oh great...thats just bloody great...but having hajun side with the others is going to be an interesting turn

Back