• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Personally feel like Rhino should be above base peter and Miles since he still violated in that 2v1 and would have seemingly killed Peter prior to Miles unlocking his venom abilities and even then he could tank several serious venom strikes before going down.
Rhino slamming Peter seemed to be a one time thing cuz Peter beat him multiple times in the past. I think the fact that he can catch a charging punch from Rhino says something

Additionally, Miles was able to overpower a punch from Rhino

Rhino is a stonewall but he's clearly not THAT much stronger than the Spiders if at all

Rhino slamming Peter seemed to be a one time thing cuz Peter beat him multiple times in the past. I think the fact that he can catch a charging punch from Rhino says something

Additionally, Miles was able to overpower a punch from Rhino

Rhino is a stonewall but he's clearly not THAT much stronger than the Spiders if at all
Nah go back to when you find Rhino's hirn in the first game, Peter literally comments on how he was lucky to beat Rhino originally and that that was thanks to him chipping his horn and finding out what his suit was made out of. Rhino is definitely a solid match for him

3:50
Peter literally comments on how he was lucky to beat Rhino originally and that that was thanks to him chipping his horn and finding out what his suit was made out of.
So actually Peter actually says this was instant where rhino "almost killed" him.

No doubt they can scrap but Rhino should be > base peter and Mile's even if its not drastically

Nah go back to when you find Rhino's hirn in the first game, Peter literally comments on how he was lucky to beat Rhino originally and that that was thanks to him chipping his horn and finding out what his suit was made out of. Rhino is definitely a solid match for him
I wasn't claiming Rhino was some jobber. He's clearly not

But the gap in just AP is not drastic if there is one as we saw them during the events of the games

I wasn't claiming Rhino was some jobber. He's clearly not

But the gap in just AP is not drastic if there is one as we saw them during the events of the games
Obviously you weren't claiming that but even then that just makes this whole back and forth more pointless since I never claimed he was drastically above the two of them. My whole point in mentioning Rhino is on voids scaling chain that would have him 3 tiers below base peter and Miles which shouldn't be the case when he's if anything shown as being above peter for reasons said above. He's not >>>Peter Obviously but he is > Peter and Miles normally albeit that's without Mile's venom

Didn't Peter also need to make a suit specifically for Doc Ock? I don't see why Ock should be below base Spider-Man.
Peter was also heavily injured at the time and severely emotionally distraught, plus Peter severely holds back against people like Doc Ock cause he could be killed by a punch to the jaw from Spider-Man. So I think Doc Ock should remain below base Spidey.

Peter was also heavily injured at the time and severely emotionally distraught, plus Peter severely holds back against people like Doc Ock cause he could be killed by a punch to the jaw from Spider-Man. So I think Doc Ock should remain below base Spidey.
Very true he had several broken ribs and was pretty beat without much rest.

makes ya wonder how they thought him getting stabbed once was super deadly

Very true he had several broken ribs and was pretty beat without much rest.

makes ya wonder how they thought him getting stabbed once was super deadly
I thought it was because Kraven put venom in his blade.

Yeah he had 14 broken bones before he got his ass beat by Otto for the second time and then immediately after surgery walked right back and created his new suit to take him down.

Personally feel like Rhino should be above base peter and Miles since he still violated in that 2v1 and would have seemingly killed Peter prior to Miles unlocking his venom abilities and even then he could tank several serious venom strikes before going down.

The rest I suppose is fine by me

Miles's max absorption still makes him the god tier at high 7-C unless there are crezier feats later
Miles beat Rhino (mostly) 1v1 after he got a Roxxon armor upgrade, which nullified his venom. Wasn't the anti-ock suit literally just armor + a gadget buff since Pete was significantly injured going into that fight?

Also, I'm against the logic of treating tendrils as a different power system. They're literally just extensions of the main body, like creating extra arms.

Miles beat Rhino (mostly) 1v1 after he got a Roxxon armor upgrade, which nullified his venom.
Yeah but he still was actively chipping away at and weaking the armor with whatever was in those vehichle engines from the roxxon fuel source so that he could use his venom strikes on him

And yeah it was

I haven't played WoS in years. I'd have to go play it again. But its funny all these years later seeing folks all of a sudden praise Web of Shadows like they didn't use to shit on it lol. I've always loved it

I haven't played WoS in years. I'd have to go play it again. But its funny all these years later seeing folks all of a sudden praise Web of Shadows like they didn't use to shit on it lol. I've always loved it
I've also always loved it. Had a great symbiote system and endings affected by actions. Was tough with the Wii though, didn't take kindly to motion controls.

I had it on psp when I was younger, I enjoyed it quite a bit

Yeah but he still was actively chipping away at and weaking the armor with whatever was in those vehichle engines from the roxxon fuel source so that he could use his venom strikes on him
That shows that Miles has the strength to break his armor without using Venom. With zappy pops, Rhino went down relatively quickly.

For Sandman, I think it’s probably relevant that Flint literally tried to crush Peter but did….zero damage (lol). I don’t know what kind of lifting strength Sandman should get for being able to lift all that sand but the fact that him trying to physically crush Peter didn’t do anything I think is a relevant point to make in regards to Spider-Man scaling to Sandman.

Then of course there’s that insane throw he did to Miles, but I think that’s more of a “visually cool” feat than “high feat” type one.

That shows that Miles has the strength to break his armor without using Venom. With zappy pops, Rhino went down relatively quickly.
Fair fair either way tho do we agree he shouldn't be too far ftom peter and Miles and still scales to the casual venom strikes even if downscaling same as Li

For Sandman, I think it’s probably relevant that Flint literally tried to crush Peter but did….zero damage (lol). I don’t know what kind of lifting strength Sandman should get for being able to lift all that sand but the fact that him trying to physically crush Peter didn’t do anything I think is a relevant point to make in regards to Spider-Man scaling to Sandman.

Then of course there’s that insane throw he did to Miles, but I think that’s more of a “visually cool” feat than “high feat” type one.
I found evidence contrary to what I said before, but I'm doing his tornado calc now

Back