• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sandman has Class M LS and weight

There's a couple of feats that need calculating but Miles and Peter have Class K stuff

I just realized there's no point in doing the tornado calc. In a closed energy system, the energy of the tornado can't exceed the energy of Sandman swinging his arm, since that is what creates the tornado. Plus, the act of him moving his arm is more impressive. Though, what should be done is a new square cube law calc with the difference in size between Sandman at the city and then at the beach, since he substantially increased his size and only seemed to be capable of casually making tornadoes then.

I just realized there's no point in doing the tornado calc. In a closed energy system, the energy of the tornado can't exceed the energy of Sandman swinging his arm, since that is what creates the tornado. Plus, the act of him moving his arm is more impressive. Though, what should be done is a new square cube law calc with the difference in size between Sandman at the city and then at the beach, since he substantially increased his size and only seemed to be capable of casually making tornadoes then.
I just lowballed the sandstorm with his prior head height for that one but we can use this

Just did the math his head gets 1m bigger💀💀💀 we might as well stick to what we had before
You sure? Even using alternative measuring methods? Also, there's measuring the remainder of sand in the city after his capture (which was under his control) that I can give you measurements for.

You sure? Even using alternative measuring methods? Also, there's measuring the remainder of sand in the city after his capture (which was under his control) that I can give you measurements for.
Oh im positive, even the shot doesn't visually look too much bigger if at all visually and that's probably the best we get with them in frame

Now that sand measurements I'd like to hear

Last edited:
Oh im positive, even the shot doesn't visually look too much bigger if at all visually and that's probably the best we get with them in frame

Now that sand measurements I'd like to hear
I did some full scope running around immediately post mission, all of the streets on 2nd street to the end of Manhattan are either near ground level in sand, to piling up way higher than the street lights, which are ~30 feet tall, so about an average of 15 feet. Just take the area of all the landmass horizontal to this waypoint and below it, with a height of 15 feet and you have your volume to do the rest.

What do we think its the closest material to represent the symbiote sludge, I wanna say we should use tar density or something in calculations but what do you guys think

Can we also just talk about how Peter fought and destroyed the whole gang of Hunters with Kraven’s knife still lodged into him and he didn’t even notice?

Bro’s got insane regen idk what people were talking about when they were saying Miles is stronger than Peter.

Venom turning the whole city into symbiote paradise was insane but that’s gotta be some crazy LS feat for carrying all those like football fields lol.
Yo no one told me Venom was gonna have like Class G and like high 8-C ~ 8-B feats of his own in his fight at Midtown😱

I'll have to calculate that now
Yeah a very rough I did with no px scalkng got Class G which the raising of the football field and school should yield around

Not to mention he lifts it in less than a second 💀(the backwall breaks and you can see they're still ground level and haven't moved until some debris rises and then they're just way above everything in the next shot not even a full second later)

Yeah a very rough I did with no px scalkng got Class G which the raising of the football field and school should yield around

Not to mention he lifts it in less than a second 💀(the backwall breaks and you can see they're still ground level and haven't moved until some debris rises and then they're just way above everything in the next shot not even a full second later)
Yeah it’s crazy how strong venom is, Aldi this venom bonds on a “Sun cellular” level which should offer some nice resistances to Peter for literally tearing venom off of him.

8EB37DA85E65ABC051F723605D31B51812B9AE86

We'll have to assume some kinda similar substance for calcs, we can't use "nothing"

Just beat Spider-Man 2, Insomniac just can't stop making bangers god damn. I think the story and pacing is a little weaker than the first game but everything else is a massive improvement, I think half my total playtime was just zooming through the city because the movement is just so clean.

Back