• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They do get a speed anti-feat though. Since bothbMiles and Peter are tagged by Sandman's lightning. Electro might not be a solid MHS+ reason considering natural lightning is hard to dodge for them.

They do get a speed anti-feat though. Since bothbMiles and Peter are tagged by Sandman's lightning. Electro might not be a solid MHS+ reason considering natural lightning is hard to dodge for them.
Yeah we may have to with the speed of electricity in air

Last edited:
Tbh their dodging has gone all over the place this game. Kraven consistently bypassed spider sense, lightning didn't trigger spider sense (twice), lots of jobbing going on.

Question. What are the best web feats in the games? Because in the final boss Venom is invulnerable to Peter's web but can be restrained with the Anti-Venom tendrils, making me think the symbiote tendrils are stronger than his web. Just wondering if that can be scaled to some feat or even Peter/Miles' webbing working on other enemies and scaling off that.
Also to expand on this, Peter in the first game claims he stopped a train. In the "The Flame" side story, he completely fails to stop a speeding two-car Oscorp train, and resorts to explosives to derail it.

Tbh their dodging has gone all over the place this game.
The game also once again shows up Spider-Man's crippling weakness:
Dude can't handle stab wounds. Once against piercing attacks are just 2 OP.

Though it's not all jobbing:
Agent Venom kicked that massive blast door off its hinges super casually

Peter from the first game seems to be able to handle stab wounds a bit better. He basically walked off getting impaled by Otto but here a stab to the side would’ve had him pushing up daisies
It is a bit inconsistent, especially given Otto's claw was much bigger than that knife.

Okay, can we talk about how OP it is that Peter and Miles can just scan random shit with their masks for blueprints and 3D print brand new gear in a matter of seconds? And that they can share these new designs with each other just like that since Peter never actually told Miles about the Web Line yet he also just has it then and there?

It's a bit weird how many of Spider-Man's villains that Kraven killed offscreen/on screen. Electro, Vulture, Shocker and Scorpion were all murked.

Also Electro was pretty mid accordong to Kraven.
He does heavily use prep time though, but based on the sound recordings he gave all his victims a chance to use their abilities which potentially makes Kraven a lightning/electricity timer (explains how he beats up Miles off-screen after the Li fight.)

Harry's door feat was good, though it could've been better. What was more impressive was his holding up the ferris wheel at Coney Island, which is a 200 ton feat.

I'm hoping we get DLCs like the first game; I feel like many opportunities weren't taken. I would have liked to see Taskmaster again. 80% of Spiderman's rogue gallery is already dead or in jail, and the only ones we haven't seen are Hydro-man, Morbius, Morlun/Solus (though he's already dead in the crossover event), GG is already hinted at, Chameleon is already hinted at, Carnage is already hinted at, and Hobgoblin. Given everything we've seen, I do not see how Insomniac makes a game of substance with mostly bottom-tier villains.

Rhino leaves a trail of destruction by running through stuff, which is why I said Sandman's earlier statement would likely be via environmental destruction.

Also, I have scaling proposals:

Sandman (sand construct) > Venom > Anti-Venom Peter (remaining symbiote + 100% Mr. Negative) > Symbiote Suit Peter >= Miles (venom) > Lizard > Kraven > Peter (normal suit) >= Miles (no venom) >= "Agent Venom" (Harry) > Mister Negative > the rest of the sinister 5=six (five?)

Reasoning - Sandman is only limited in AP by sand in his construct form. Anyone Spider-man tier and up should at least have their durability scale to Sandman's physical AP. He was beaten via chemistry regardless of whether the lightning was amplified or not. Venom was solo king. Symbiote suit Peter already beat Lizard. I don't have Miles as stronger than Symbiote Peter because Peter didn't have a break after fighting Kraven. Two, Peter was holding back against Kraven, so he was most definitely holding back against Miles, whom he still recognizes as an ally. Peter already beat Lizard. Kraven was actively trying to kill Peter. Peter did the most damage to him, which is seen when Kraven goes to fight Venom already beaten and bloodied. That's why I have Kraven above the initial suit Harry. Harry only made his mouth bleed, and Kraven was toying with him - he didn't even use his full arsenal like he did against Peter or Venom. He also never acknowledged Harry after their encounter.

For Miles, you're forced to use venom against Li - there isn't really a way past some of his defenses without it since his powers nullify venom. After his fight with Li, Kraven approaches him. Given his suit was flawless when he fought Li versus how damaged Miles was in the cage when Peter came to rescue him, its heavily implied that Miles got skull dragged by Kraven. This is heavily supported by the fact that Kraven no-diffed Peter's punch and outright killed him. Then he interrupts his fight with Peter after he's already heavily damaged and one-shots him with a venom punch. I've noted that Miles needed venom punches to ring the same bell that Kraven was ringing with his bare hands.
I agree with all of this. I want to further clarify on the Anti-Venom scaling though as Peter directly states it made him just as powerful as he was with the Black Suit but with none of the drawbacks which is shown pretty clearly with how Base Spidey got stomped by the Symbiote Behemoth yet Anti-Venom Spidey was able to defeat it and a large of number of Symbiotes on his own. On top of this his Anti-Venom and Sonic Blasts are straight up Kryptonite against Symbiotes yet despite that Venom still beat the dog shit out of him in their 1v1 while still explicitly not trying to kill him because the Symbiote wanted to corrupt him into joining them.

I mentioned it before but i also think that the MHS+ scaling through Electro should probably go. Considering how both Spider-Men struggle to avoid natural lightning (which is treated as hitscan if it goes off), I wouldn't say Electro is MHS+. Especially since Kraven's hunters could reverse engineer his tech and its all electric based.

I mentioned it before but i also think that the MHS+ scaling through Electro should probably go. Considering how both Spider-Men struggle to avoid natural lightning (which is treated as hitscan if it goes off), I wouldn't say Electro is MHS+. Especially since Kraven's hunters could reverse engineer his tech and its all electric based.
I think Miles wouldn't be lumped in this category since he was intentionally absorbing the lightning strikes, plus electricity is his moveset. We could always get some cinematic time calcs for Electro's lightning.

Last edited:
I wonder if they did all that to pull an Ultimate Spider-Man in the third game and just have Peter die.

Considering how many of Peter's A-listers are dead at this point.

I wonder if they did all that to pull an Ultimate Spider-Man in the third game and just have Peter die.

Considering how many of Peter's A-listers are dead at this point.
That would suck. I'm actually getting real tired of the trope of killing Peter off whenever he has a successor in line.

Yeah I saw that too, I also don't really like that part, but it did make Kraven more menacing. I'm also kinda of bugged by them setting up the Goblin after Venom. am I the only one who's always thought of Venom as Spiderman's true nemesis?

But at least we've got Carnage left.

Yeah I saw that too, I also don't really like that part, but it did make Kraven more menacing. I'm also kinda of bugged by them setting up the Goblin after Venom. am I the only one who's always thought of Venom as Spiderman's true nemesis?

But at least we've got Carnage left.
Heroes usually have 2 main villains

The villains who hate them the most (Doomsday, Bane/Ra's, Black Manta, Godspeed, Red Skull, Klaw, Cheetah)
For Spidey, it's Venom
The villains who emotionally hurt them the most (Lex Luthor, Joker, Ocean Master, Reverse Flash, Winter Soldier, Killmonger, Ares)
For Spidey, it's Goblin

Makes sense?

Last edited:
We could always get some cinematic time calcs for Electro's lightning.
I forgot to ask, but what do you mean by this? Because if his electricity isn't MHS+ then I don't see what Cinematic timing would give us.

Should there be any resistance given to Peter in the symbiotic suit for surviving inside of a particle accelerator while turned on?

Also is there any way to calculate venom turning the whole city to symbiote land?

Wasn’t he still hit by the discharges tho?
Discharges can all canonically be dodged. But I don't think Peter was avoiding the Ionizing Radiation.

What about when Venom is using his tendrils to lift up buildings or parts of the city like he did in his fight against Peter, would that be scaled to LS at least?
Peter had to use the anti-symbiote to break the tendrils when he was restrained didn't he? I can see Venom getting X physically Y with tentacles but Peter was just using anti-biological hax to destroy them afaik.

Discharges can all canonically be dodged. But I don't think Peter was avoiding the Ionizing Radiation.
Probably yeah, but I think that since the discharges are survivable by Peter should also warrant some type of resistances for them, especially if it takes a good couple of them to actually be able to take Peter down. Though I have no idea what a discharge from a particle accelerator entails.
Peter had to use the anti-symbiote to break the tendrils when he was restrained didn't he? I can see Venom getting X physically Y with tentacles but Peter was just using anti-biological hax to destroy them afaik.
I’m pretty sure there were scenes of Peter or Miles have a tug of war between Venom’s tendrils and the symbiote rock and there were scenes of Peter holding Venom all the way back using his own tendrils.

Sandman (sand construct) > Venom > Anti-Venom Peter (remaining symbiote + 100% Mr. Negative) > Symbiote Suit Peter >= Miles (venom) > Lizard > Kraven > Peter (normal suit) >= Miles (no venom) >= "Agent Venom" (Harry) > Mister Negative > the rest of the sinister 5=six (five?)
Personally feel like Rhino should be above base peter and Miles since he still violated in that 2v1 and would have seemingly killed Peter prior to Miles unlocking his venom abilities and even then he could tank several serious venom strikes before going down.

The rest I suppose is fine by me

Miles's max absorption still makes him the god tier at high 7-C unless there are crezier feats later

Back