• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I was reading the mission summaries in the Missions Menu and Peter notes that the Symbiote is under his control now, implying its still alive but is completely and utterly loyal to him.

Edit: What I'm getting at with this is that the whole body puppetry thing and regen it grants could still work like how the Black Suit did, just not like an extremely violent animal. It's a bit hard to say though considering it didn't try this when Venom choked Peter unconscious but it does still have the Black Suit's powers and then some, at least the version Peter had.

Last edited:
I get that but that doesn't really necessarily prevent it from being compared to another substance for calculation purposes
You don't need to know how dense the symbiote is and, consequently, how much it weighs, just what it can move. Otherwise we'd be suggesting Venom himself is millions of pounds since the tendrils coming out of him moved and supported that much mass. His powers grossly violate several laws of physics.

You don't need to know how dense the symbiote is and, consequently, how much it weighs, just what it can move. Otherwise we'd be suggesting Venom himself is millions of pounds since the tendrils coming out of him moved and supported that much mass. His powers grossly violate several laws of physics.
This isn't for the feat of lifting the school its for the large tendrils moving through the city at the speed of a speeding motorcycle which by all rights should weigh that much given how large of a mass those are

Should the Symbiote also have some form of power mimicry? Examples like here and Venom having some form of Spidersense that he didn't have before as Agent Venom

This isn't for the feat of lifting the school its for the large tendrils moving through the city at the speed of a speeding motorcycle which by all rights should weigh that much given how large of a mass those are
Suggesting the tendrils and constructs not generated by the meteorite have insane mass - therefore, a fraction of the mass Venom's or Peter's actual body would have - is not something I can agree with, nor do I think the game supports it.

Suggesting the tendrils and constructs not generated by the meteorite have insane mass - therefore, a fraction of the mass Venom's or Peter's actual body would have - is not something I can agree with, nor do I think the game supports it.
I think you're equating the mass of other constructs to the mass of the characters, no one is saying the character are that mass

I think you're equating the mass of other constructs to the mass of the characters, no one is saying the character are that mass
No, I put in my post the mass of the constructs created by Venom without the use of the meteorite. The meteorite was what caused the city to be overrun by the symbiote, which doesn't apply to anyone.

Are there any new speed feats to go off of in the new game?
There were some crazy instances of Peter and Miles interacting with actual lightning in their fight with sandman, but it’s only somewhat as though they could react to the lightning, Peter still got tagged by it. (Though Peter fighting Sandman and taking TWO lightning strikes and still being perfectly fine is an insane feat ngl.)

I think this game focused more on abilities rather than direct feats. Like how Peter’s got busted regen with the symbiote, he’s fire proof, got extra moves, got spider arms, Miles got a great upgrade to his venom abilities, and probably even some more stuff I’m missing. The biggest feats outside of the opening happen at the very end with Venom which is crazy in its own right to be fair.

Insomniac Spider-Man matches boutta go crazy

So what do you all think about the Suit Tech Upgrades? Maxed Out Suit Tech Upgrades make Peter and Miles at least 2.2× stronger than they would be without them. Should we factor those in or leave them out as just standard video game mechanics?

So what do you all think about the Suit Tech Upgrades? Maxed Out Suit Tech Upgrades make Peter and Miles at least 2.2× stronger than they would be without them. Should we factor those in or leave them out as just standard video game mechanics?
It's not stated in the game/guides that it's a 2.2x multiplier so yes it would be just game mechanics

You're gonna need hard evidence to back that up, using game mechanics at all is considered fallacious on the wiki
Not always fallacious, which is why I said "sometimes"

Which is why a lot of characters have gameplay stuff on their files.

Game mechanics is shit like not being able to destroy a wall with an RPG, not being able to cross the map boundary/OP Characters not being able to one shot fodder enemies, New game+, being damaged by fodder, and game limitations like not being able to swim like in GTA 3 and Vice City

Context wouldn't make sense from a storyline perspective.

I assume it'll happen with the Spider-Man 2 CRT
Speaking of…what other things do we need to address for that CRT?

We have 7-C Spider-Man calcs
Class G and M lifting strength
Some outlines have been made regarding the abilities that are going to be added to Peter and Miles’ profiles.

We’re mostly good to go right?

Speaking of…what other things do we need to address for that CRT?

We have 7-C Spider-Man calcs
Class G and M lifting strength
Some outlines have been made regarding the abilities that are going to be added to Peter and Miles’ profiles.

We’re mostly good to go right?
I've gotta rework the Class G stuff but otherwise yeah

I just finished the game yesterday and I'm really happy with it. I was a bit concerned going in because a lot of people have their own complaints but I loved every hour of the story and I'm probably going to 100% complete it next.
Yeah the game is amazing, loved every bit of it.

Gameplay is fantastic, swinging and webwinging in particular is incredible, improved in all aspects.

Combat is fun and innovative. Having Spider-Arm abilities, alongside symbiote powers, with the availability to switch to Miles and all his old and new powers is just awesome.

Story is A+ as well, really knocked it put of the park with the heavy focus on the redemption and rehabilitation narrative the game was pushing. I was real happy to see the game go that route with so many villains on their dilemma of whether they’ve actually changed or not.

Some do and some don’t and it really gives you that emotional attachment and investment to those characters cause you want the guys who failed to succeed and change, making you sadder when they don’t. Same philosophy goes with Norman in this game who I thought was very well done.

Alright screw it, I’ll make the Spider-Man CRT. Time to do my help vs wiki work anyway.

I’ll gather together the powers and abilities that should be added to Peter and Miles’ profiles respectively, the feats and calculations, the tiers they should have, along with any extra abilities that haven’t been discussed yet, compile it all into a post here, see if anything needs to be changed from the list and and make a CRT outta it.

I got two matches in mind that I wanna try.

Also has a venom profile been created for insomniac yet? If not I’ll do that too cause we gotta get this addition along.

Alright screw it, I’ll make the Spider-Man CRT. Time to do my help vs wiki work anyway.

I’ll gather together the powers and abilities that should be added to Peter and Miles’ profiles respectively, the feats and calculations, the tiers they should have, along with any extra abilities that haven’t been discussed yet, compile it all into a post here, see if anything needs to be changed from the list and and make a CRT outta it.

Also has a venom profile been created for insomniac yet? If not I’ll do that too cause we gotta get this addition along.
Good luck with that, you've got a lot on your plate to deal with for that revision.

Format it here first so we can give our thoughts first

Shouldn't it be a Harry Osborn profile? also no, the profile hasn't been make I believe
Alright I’ll make the Harry profile and get things together.
Good luck with that, you've got a lot on your plate to deal with for that revision.
Thank you chief, it’s gonna be needed.
Format it here first so we can give our thoughts first
Yeah that’s what I was planning, I’ll send everything I have put together here in a post first before making an official CRT.

Well also lets discuss do we think venom should be low 7-C because the gap from where Miles's current casual 8-A feat is from low 7-C is like 1.3x and we know venom is like way above our two boys

Well also lets discuss do we think venom should be low 7-C because the gap from where Miles's current casual 8-A feat is from low 7-C is like 1.3x and we know venom is like way above our two boys
I personally think given the sheer gap between Venom and start of game Miles is its important to stress that Base Venom is stronger than Symbiote Suit Spider-Man who when bloodlusted and going all out completely overpowers Kraven who himself is a stomp level of strength above Base Spidey and then gets stronger with his bulkier winged form so in my opinion I believe there's enough upscaling to warrant Low 7-C for him.

Back