• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
20230909_112518.jpg
6npx5b.png

Miles seems so much more powerful than Peter with his Venom attacks lol

Anyway I’m willing to bet there’s something upgrade worthy from the Sandman fight

Don't remember why we don't use spidergeddon feats, but with the spiderman 2 comics that directly reference the tinkerer (who miles fights in his own game) as well as this series being a continuation of the first set of comics, seems it should be used if it directly references game events. Especially if the above calc is accepted.

"We should only use scaling that does not contradict the statistics of the franchises, and need to use common sense for case-by-case analysis in addition to this."

also reminds me I need to make a calc for the velocity suit

Last edited:
Don't remember why we don't use spidergeddon feats, but with the spiderman 2 comics that directly reference the tinkerer (who miles fights in his own game) as well as this series being a continuation of the first set of comics, seems it should be used if it directly references game events. Especially if the above calc is accepted.

"We should only use scaling that does not contradict the statistics of the franchises, and need to use common sense for case-by-case analysis in addition to this."

also reminds me I need to make a calc for the velocity suit
Yeah but even outside ofnthat they don't seem to need it, given the statements about Rhino busting city blocks in the first game and Miles's peak venom capacity as well as everything we see from sandman gameplaywise and the statements about him made by insomniac its clear that somewhere between 8-B up to 7-C is consistent for this verse.

Also yeah Hypersonic to MHS combat speeds and reactions is also very warranted given the feats involving electro

Sandman's statements are pretty damning here as well those goven by insomniac which say

"Not every villain can be disposed of so easily with a well-aimed punch or timely quip. Some are elemental forces capable of shaking New York City to its very foundation. In Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker and Miles Morales face off against an enemy capable of leveling entire city blocks as they combat the fiendish Sandman. Possessing the power to make his physical form as malleable and unstoppable as a living sandstorm, Sandman will push the Spider-Men to their limits as the heroes team up to stop him and his latest schemes."

He also has a statement of being able to level multiple city blocks and can shake new york as a whole which is reflected pretty good in that first fight so its easily a tier 7 feat on its own as well

Yeah like the Miles downplay was pretty damning to me already but this games opening and the statements from Insomniac kinda settle it for me. These guys are tier 7 in this verse, 8-B to 8-A bare minimum

Yeah but even outside ofnthat they don't seem to need it, given the statements about Rhino busting city blocks in the first game and Miles's peak venom capacity as well as everything we see from sandman gameplaywise and the statements about him made by insomniac its clear that somewhere between 8-B up to 7-C is consistent for this verse.

Also yeah Hypersonic to MHS combat speeds and reactions is also very warranted given the feats involving electro
It would upgrade a few stats for being able to keep up with Superior Spiderman, etc. Granted, a thorough evaluation should be done on all feats before we get to that. Probably won't need it.

He also has a statement of being able to level multiple city blocks and can shake new york as a whole which is reflected pretty good in that first fight so its easily a tier 7 feat on its own as well
At least 7-C, higher with environmental destruction.
Dude was creating tornadoes capable of picking up buildings with only the swipe of his hand. That's thousands of tons, which, for reference, a level 4 tornado we have on the profiles is capped at 13 tons. He'll probably have two keys - one for his normal human form and one for his sand giant form (since his size is variable, and he can exist outside of his own construct.)

Only one mission for Venom where you rampaged around and fought Kraven afterwards, yet they captured it very well and it's basically everything that i'm hoped for, they took Ultimate Spiderman as the inspiration and they nailed it

So this game confirmed Spider-Verse is canon

What we doing on that front
I think all the comics Spideys are already about the same tier currently, less if the above calc goes through. The only thing that would be taken from scaling is lifting strength and speed, which is odd considering comic spider-man has class M lifting from lifting an entire building, but the current Spidey seems consistently class 25. Then again, I haven't even gotten past the first boss in the new game.

I think all the comics Spideys are already about the same tier currently, less if the above calc goes through. The only thing that would be taken from scaling is lifting strength and speed, which is odd considering comic spider-man has class M lifting from lifting an entire building, but the current Spidey seems consistently class 25. Then again, I haven't even gotten past the first boss in the new game.
Yeah the sandman boss in the new gsme nets us easy class M

From the Marvel Website:
Not every villain can be disposed of so easily with a well-aimed punch or timely quip. Some are elemental forces capable of shaking New York City to its very foundation. In Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker and Miles Morales face off against an enemy capable of leveling entire city blocks as they combat the fiendish Sandman. Possessing the power to make his physical form as malleable and unstoppable as a living sandstorm, Sandman will push the Spider-Men to their limits as the heroes team up to stop him and his latest schemes.

Oh yeah I've already quoted that one as a support for the upgrades and the first game has a statement about Rhino busting 6 city blocks so it seems now we're actually seeing things properly align
Rhino leaves a trail of destruction by running through stuff, which is why I said Sandman's earlier statement would likely be via environmental destruction.

Also, I have scaling proposals:

Sandman (sand construct) > Venom > Anti-Venom Peter (remaining symbiote + 100% Mr. Negative) > Symbiote Suit Peter >= Miles (venom) > Lizard > Kraven > Peter (normal suit) >= Miles (no venom) >= "Agent Venom" (Harry) > Mister Negative > the rest of the sinister 5=six (five?)

Reasoning - Sandman is only limited in AP by sand in his construct form. Anyone Spider-man tier and up should at least have their durability scale to Sandman's physical AP. He was beaten via chemistry regardless of whether the lightning was amplified or not. Venom was solo king. Symbiote suit Peter already beat Lizard. I don't have Miles as stronger than Symbiote Peter because Peter didn't have a break after fighting Kraven plus he was abusing that bell. Two, Peter was holding back against Kraven, so he was most definitely holding back against Miles, whom he still recognizes as an ally. Peter already beat Lizard. Kraven was actively trying to kill Peter. Peter did the most damage to him, which is seen when Kraven goes to fight Venom already beaten and bloodied. That's why I have Kraven above the initial suit Harry. Harry only made his mouth bleed, and Kraven was toying with him - he didn't even use his full arsenal like he did against Peter or Venom. He also never acknowledged Harry after their encounter.

For Miles, you're forced to use venom against Li - there isn't really a way past some of his defenses without it since his powers nullify venom. After his fight with Li, Kraven approaches him. Given his suit was flawless when he fought Li versus how damaged Miles was in the cage when Peter came to rescue him, its heavily implied that Miles got skull dragged by Kraven. This is heavily supported by the fact that Kraven no-diffed Peter's punch and outright killed him. Then he interrupts his fight with Peter after he's already heavily damaged and one-shots him with a venom punch. I've noted that Miles needed venom punches to ring the same bell that Kraven was ringing with his bare hands.

Last edited:
Question. What are the best web feats in the games? Because in the final boss Venom is invulnerable to Peter's web but can be restrained with the Anti-Venom tendrils, making me think the symbiote tendrils are stronger than his web. Just wondering if that can be scaled to some feat or even Peter/Miles' webbing working on other enemies and scaling off that.

Question. What are the best web feats in the games? Because in the final boss Venom is invulnerable to Peter's web but can be restrained with the Anti-Venom tendrils, making me think the symbiote tendrils are stronger than his web. Just wondering if that can be scaled to some feat or even Peter/Miles' webbing working on other enemies and scaling off that.
The tendrils are the symbiote itself - not webs. Funnily enough, when you go to rescue Tombstone, Peter makes it a point to mention how high heat melts his webs. Yet all the tanker crime missions require you to put out a flaming gas truck with your webs.

As far as strength, this game sucked in showing web strength compared to the first. The spideys swing water tanks and building chunks around, Pete was capable of holding a roller coaster train in each hand - nothing that surpasses the crane feat of the first game IMO.

Back