• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

AAfA20AAEn8h.jpg

Thank you as well man you've been bodying the future fight profiles and that's deserving of plenty recognition cause you bust ass with those *****

Could do a verse page now since there are 3 profiles

Damm so a lot happened. I finshed agrabah and kicked Pete’s ass. Pluto was somehow able to find a portal leading to destiny island and brought Kari with him to twilight town. And axel was trying to get Kari to come with due to what I’m assuming is her connection to roxas and namnae

Finshed Halloween town, kinda surprised malfecint came all the way down just to end up reviving oogie and then dipping after he got disrespectful. Also wondering if Santa dose Christmas across worlds

Finshed Halloween town, kinda surprised malfecint came all the way down just to end up reviving oogie and then dipping after he got disrespectful. Also wondering if Santa dose Christmas across worlds
The whole deal with this world is a bit weird honestly, aside to show that Maleficent hasn't given up on her ambitions. Also, I just love that the whole reason she came here was because she wanted to turn Santa into a Heartless. Like, that's both so petty it's straight-up ridiculous, she must REALLY hate the holidays, and horrifying in insight (Santa has apparently the power to cross worlds to bring gifts to children so imagine if Maleficent had succeeded in turning him into a Heartless and sent him to children...)

Went back to twilight town, it’s interesting how despite axel supposedly having no emotions his still trying to bring back roxas . Makes you wonder how emotionless nobodies really are

Actually finally beat midnight suns

I'll definitely need a refresher because I've no idea where to put half of these guys at😭😭 like generally everyone is at least 9-A Physically, Cap/Hunter tiered Guys are at least like 8-C~High 8-C but for Captain Marvel and Hulk idek they're either tier 7, 6-C to high 6-A, or like 5-B

Like literally everyone considers Captain Marvel, Hulk, and Scarlet Witch to be at a level of their own and even within that they think CM>> Scarlet Witch but Hulk >>>>>>>> Captain Marvel by her own words

Also forgot Storm was in the game so we may have MHS scaling

Last edited:
Actually yeah the Midnight Suns official Website directly states storms electricity is actually just Lightning so its valid for calcs

I meant by adding new feats, the blog still lacks a tier, AP, speed, dura and other stuff anyway
Fair well yeah the 9-A+ feat scales to everyone also unironically Quill is Supersonic+ to maybe hypersonic at most in this game

Also forgot to mention I finally beat the game like 2 days ago

One thing I've been trying to find details on and that I wish we knew was exactly HOW the Chitari split the Nova planet into pirces the way it is cause that's an actual 5-B feat and heck its always implied to have been a quick thing and to be what sparked the war so it may be 5-A but we unfortunately just don't have enough details I don't think to say its scalable to anyone yet

Back