• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll tackle the last 3 profiles later on in the day (its 12:32 AM for me) I should get done with Hulk and Captain America's in a pretty decent timeframe but I'll calc a couple more feats for captain america and natasha

anywho here's every profile we currently have I'd say they're all at least 90% complete aside from the quotes and Gifs

The line-up is almost complete

The Avengers have been assembled the final touches will be done tomorrow with gifs and other clean up and explanations that may be missing being added tomorrow

Seems like there's way more interest in this thread and the phase 4 thread in midnight suns profiles rather than guardians one's, as said before I plan on indexing both still without a doubt and just downloaded GoTG to start playing that again but I'd like to know which you guys would want most because I'd actually like help this time around so if people are actually willing to help make profiles and gather statements and feats for literally anyone in these games thrn that'd make things way easier than it was with avengers

Holy shit I just found a hypersonic if not hypersonic+ speed feat in the game

letgo-lets-goooo.gif

Back