• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Midnight Suns is quite fun and strategical to play. The graphics could be a little better though, and they really should make the cutscenes not so blurry
agreed with the cutscenes for sure because the in game graphics are pretty damn good and crisp and yeah I'm glad you're enjoying it as well

the scaling is cracked as ****

I'll tackle the last 3 profiles later on in the day (its 12:32 AM for me) I should get done with Hulk and Captain America's in a pretty decent timeframe but I'll calc a couple more feats for captain america and natasha

anywho here's every profile we currently have I'd say they're all at least 90% complete aside from the quotes and Gifs

I'll watch some of it on youtube and you never know those guide book game manuals for old games like these have randomly good scaling
Right. The guide book game manual sometimes hide some good unused abilities.

Actually, I was introduced to this game by the Angry Video Game Nerd. But if you want video for calculation, then it would be better to watch some longgameplay videos.

Thank you! As Silver Surfer is a NES-exclusive video game, we don't need to worry about the canonity of the manual. After all, JP version and US version of the same game can be greatly different such as Magical Kids Doropie/The Krion Conquest. In this case, I have to use the JP version because the JP version simply has more lore to construct a profile.

One of the infamous trait of this SS is that he dies when hit a wall.

Thank you! As Silver Surfer is a NES-exclusive video game, we don't need to worry about the canonity of the manual.
Well thats a relief that'll make it way easier to index
One of the infamous trait of this SS is that he dies when hit a wall.
Yet can rival the hulk in lore according to the manual💀💀 also his bombs would make him like building level

And Hulk dies when he hits a wall too because of scaling to Silver Surfer.

The good thing is that SS has a canon height, canon backstory, canon lifting strength in the manual. The making of this SS profile is easier than I initially thought.
Yup very much so that makes plenty of things way simpler and it is quite funny the wall just insta negs him😭

He also destroys ghost in mephisto's stage so he may have soul manip

He also destroys ghost in mephisto's stage so he may have soul manip
I feel that we cannot automatically assume that ghost in Mephisto's stage has anything beyond the name. Therefore, unless further evidence is available, no specific abilities should be given to SS because of this. Also, it is more likely NPI rather than soul manipulation should the ghost in Mephisto is confirmed to be soul being.
Found a wall+ if not small building level feat
Hit by a wall and die. Every time I see this infamous Game Mechanic I just can't properly think that he has better feat.

Also, it is more likely NPI rather than soul manipulation should the ghost in Mephisto is confirmed to be soul being
I think NPI would actually be better now that you mention it since he literally attacks enemies who are seemingly just "fire" so I mean yeah
Hit by a wall and die. Every time I see this infamous Game Mechanic I just can't properly think that he has better feat.
Fair considering every other feat is wall to small building level aside from the bombs

He should be building level though since bombs don't work on the bosses

He'd look something like this

P&A: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Danmaku and Energy Projection, Statistic Amplification (can double his power and hit power, can boost his speed), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Explosion Manipulation via bombs, NPI (can interact with ghost and fire based beings)

Attack Potency: Building level (calc links and bossfight)

Speed: FTL flight speed in space and like Subsonic combat speeds and reactions (unless we say he reacts to planets as he flies since he has to actively search for them which would be FTL across the board)

Lifting Strength: Class K (Can empower himself to lift 100 Tons)

P&A: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Danmaku and Energy Projection, Statistic Amplification (can double his power and hit power, can boost his speed), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Explosion Manipulation via bombs, NPI (can interact with ghost and fire based beings)
I suppose even this lame Silver Surfer has Flight with the silver board. SS should also have capability of traveling through outer space.

By the way, the manual have official names of his power-ups and you can definitely use them when making profile.
Lifting Strength: Class K (Can empower himself to lift 100 Tons)
I've seen many character from old video games and SS has a clear lifting strength. Neat.

I still don't know where Building level comes from as the feats you said are Wall level or Small Building level.

Last edited:
I suppose even this lame Silver Surfer has Flight with the silver board. SS should also have capability of traveling through outer space.

By the way, the manual have official names of his power-ups and you can definitely use them when making profile.

I've seen many character from old video games and SS has a clear lifting strength. Neat.

I still don't know where Building level comes from as the feats you said are Wall level or Small Building level.
The bombs clear the entire screen and since SS is 6'4 if we were to px scale that we'd get something easily into small building if not building level range

I thought the guardians were next?
They are, I'm not done with the avengers game stuff yet and this silver surfer game was a very inoffensive and quick deal that only requires 1 calc and tells you everything else. Also Guardian will still take a while itself even when I do get to it because I'm not getting help in regards to overall profile creation and evidence gathering

They are, I'm not done with the avengers game stuff yet and this silver surfer game was a very inoffensive and quick deal that only requires 1 calc and tells you everything else. Also Guardian will still take a while itself even when I do get to it because I'm not getting help in regards to overall profile creation and evidence gathering
Did we already gather feats and statements at the beginning of the thread

I have a 6 hour shift at work today it starts in a bit so when I'm off before the day is done I'll try and be done with the last 3 profiles, I really want to be done today for obvious reasons

We can discuss MODOK scaling after we finish here

Thank you! I'll try to add something more.

Technically, dodging bullets are typically Supersonic.

And because of your calculation, MCU She-Hulk VS Silver Surfer is a thing.
Could just have him be subsonic since he has speed up👀

And very true

Could just have him be subsonic since he has speed up👀

And very true
I checked She-Hulk's stat and found that it is a clear-cut victory of

By the way, The Spriters Resource has SS's sprite in better resolution. Could you help rip them and replace the current sprite with the new one?

Back