• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's also captain marvel saying hulk is stronger than her by far and that she's stronger than thor

That's the possible 4-B or high 4-c thing

Since we can safely say white holes are at least comparable to black holes I think this should be fine at 4-C or High 4-C with CM's binary form because of how we rate average black holes as seen here:

"So how do black holes rank? The answer lies in their mass. Usually stellar black holes have masses ranging from about 5 to several tens of solar masses and can easily be assumed to be at least star level, if not large star level"

fe304db19b1fee6896e5449324569fd8.jpg

no way dr. michael morbius is in midnight suns

This seems good imo
The profile has been created. It seems that Silver Surfer is stronger than "hitting the wall and dying".

And the sand3 I have used will be blanked for my new profiles drafts.

It seems that other users are tired on MCU She-Hulk being defeated by many characters.

The profile has been created. It seems that Silver Surfer is stronger than "hitting the wall and dying".

And the sand3 I have used will be blanked for my new profiles drafts.

It seems that other users are tired on MCU She-Hulk being defeated by many characters.
Incredible Hulk NES 🗿and sadly yes

Strange dosen’t scale to anything physical in general. Plus I’m pretty sure he said it would incineraate the facility not him necessarily
Fair but we know he's at least 9-A to 8-C physically and in more conversations that I don't have clipped this time I recall him also saying it could burn and kill himself as well idk maybe I'm misremembering

I know our focus is on Avengers, Guardians and Midnight Suns right now but there are still feats that can be calced for both Insomniac Spider-Man games like this one below

Bro I gotchu lol this verse will need a ton of revisions ss well it'll have to happen after everything else but still

@Mariogoods
Think this would be a good match-up

Vs either

Or

??

@Mariogoods
Think this would be a good match-up

Vs either

Or

??
Silver Surfer VS Cap is something I prefer.

Also, normal user cannot ping other users.

Just finished the GotG game and I really liked it. SPOILER

The gameplay is okay I guess but still entertaining and fun enough, especially the parts with the Milano and the big fight with Fin Fang Foom. I actually like this version of the Guardians much more than the MCU, they're more serious and have a more complex and deep personnality while still being fun (Peter in particular is still a ridiculed manchild but he's more heroic, determined and badass than his movie counterpart). I notably love Gamora's design, she's both incredibly beautiful and very badass. The music is awesome, all the songs chosen are perfect and absolutely fit the tone of the game. The story and lore are also very well-developped and compelling and I was surprised at the inclusion of Warlock and the Soul Stone (arguably my greatest disappointments are that Warlock doesn't exhibit that much power and the Soul Stone is very underutilized like in the MCU and other versions but still their use in the plot is very good).

Also, the llama. 'Nugh said.

Overall, it's a very good game, not on the level of the Arkham games even Arkham Origins (yeah, that's kind of a cheap shot but that was bound to happen anyway lol) but definitely a good game

And I'm definitely interested in making a profile for Quill

Bumping this to say I've been steadily progressing in midnight suns still taking into account feats and such on my own

Gonna do those incredible Hulk Game profiles as something quick in the meantime as well
Hulk calcs are accepted btw he's building level+

1.3173996 Tons of TNT (Building level+)

Back