• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That aside how do you guys feel about downscaling Thor and Hulk from Ms. Marvel and the Giant Kree

I believe it's said somewhere Thor and some other gods fought a kree before in the past and there may be something for the Maestro Hulk story line but yeah how do yall feel about that, coincidentally Thor does have a town level feat of his own to match the Kree's rating even if its from a storm generation
I think it should be good

How’s it going over here?
Well I needed people input on thr thor and hulk scaling but only @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer reaponded to that but otherwise some more LS calcs but for Cap, Nat, Tony, and Base Kamala

Also some help making abilities list for other characters but Thor is basically good to go if we agree that he should downscale Ms. Marvel and the Kree

Well I needed people input on thr thor and hulk scaling but only @MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer reaponded to that but otherwise some more LS calcs but for Cap, Nat, Tony, and Base Kamala

Also some help making abilities list for other characters but Thor is basically good to go if we agree that he should downscale Ms. Marvel and the Kree
Hmm, we’ll Ironman should probably be the only to be able to downscale from them since he took hulks blows pretty well. And obviously kree and marvel scale above them

Hmmm, can’t you mostly just copy and paste from other profiles since there mostly the same

Hmm, we’ll Ironman should probably be the only to be able to downscale from them since he took hulks blows pretty well. And obviously kree and marvel scale above them

Hmmm, can’t you mostly just copy and paste from other profiles since there mostly the same
Nah not really aside superhuman physicals, and flight for iron man and thor, stat amp for hulk and kamala

And yeah Iron Man scales with hulkbuster

Oh ok

oh, shouldn’t he atleast scale in dura at a baseline?
I mean maybe, he took a few blows from the Hulk but it's pretty much implied he used his hulkbuster to fight him after they have their small scuffle on the airship

I suppose I could see how other feels about it tho and add that to Tonys profile since he's also one of the only people who staggered the Kree sentry before Modok powered it up

Found some new scaling as well since the Kree Sentry is what caused the earthquakes in San Francisco at the beginning of the game that started destroying the city and because it was stated that if it kept making it's way to the surface it would've destroyed the entire San Francisco fault which ranging from our total seismic energy charts between magnitude 7 and 7.5 would give us a rating between 476.879063098 Kilotons (Large Town level) and 2.6816873805 Megatons ( Small City level).

Now then if we consider a real amount of geological movement with the fault line being destroyed by its emergence then that'd be 9.3198374761 Gigatons (Island level) and 52.4092973231 gigatons (Island level+)

The high 7-C would align with the Kree and Ms. Marvel already having 7-C KE from virtue of size alone

So what's every team member's ratings going to be? I guess that goes the DLC characters as well, how are we going to scale them?
Ms. Marvel at her peak and The Kree will range from 476.879063098 Kilotons to 52.4092973231 gigatons for the obvious earthquake feat we just have to determine whether total seismic energy is viable but I believe it is honestly so yeah potentially at the highest we'd have Island level+ God Tiers

If applicable and accepted we'd be able to downscale Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man (with the Hulk buster if his base isn't accepted to scale with it) they'd at the highest interpertation be baseline Island+

Captain America will be anywhere from Small Building level - Building level when I calc this feat for him and Natasha will likely be small building level

As for the characters in the other story arcs Bucky, Spidey, and Black Panther will be Building level as well,

Hawkeye and Kate Bishop will be 9-A like widow

The Mighty Thor will be rated the same as Thor

Hulk, Iron Man (likely only with hulkbuster), and Thor will have Class K LS so will Ms.Marvel in her giant form if not Class M

Cap was comparable to Iron Man in LS so maybe all peeps of those tiers will scale to same

Last edited:
Okay I've gotta finish these profiles I will but also I've very ******* interested in Marvel's Midnight Suns and I've heard nothing but great things about it since 2 days ago on its release I unfortunately probably won't be able to get it until 2 weeks from now though big rip there

Okay I've gotta finish these profiles I will but also I've very ******* interested in Marvel's Midnight Suns and I've heard nothing but great things about it since 2 days ago on its release I unfortunately probably won't be able to get it until 2 weeks from now though big rip there
I mean there’s also ult tv show spidey with you wanna do that(already got feats for him)

would anyone be willing to help me compile an ability list for Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, and Hulk

those will be the first profiles that I want to roll out together with Thor's when I do the CRT and officially make the profiles and some help there would go a long way to moving us along quickly.

Also Thor's profile is done as far as I'm concerned

Thanks to @Just_a_Random_Butler and their amazing help the table on Thor's profile is fixed and can be used for every other characters profile as well now which speeds up this process rapidly in that regard so with just a bit of help from you guys I can get through this profiles at a decent enough rate and we can make a verse page to do a CRT and be done indexing the verse for the time being

We could then move on to guardians of the galaxy for those still interested and finally any other marvel games after

Back