• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bumping this to say I've been steadily progressing in midnight suns still taking into account feats and such on my own

Gonna do those incredible Hulk Game profiles as something quick in the meantime as well
Good luck.

By the way, it seems that the video game has been released for Mega Drive, Master System, Game Gear and SNES. I'm not sure if these versions have great differences which makes the calculation based on different versions different.

Good luck.

By the way, it seems that the video game has been released for Mega Drive, Master System, Game Gear and SNES. I'm not sure if these versions have great differences which makes the calculation based on different versions different.
Well we still have the guidebook which gives official character heights so not much should probably change

Has anyone made an early draft for 2021 game Star-Lord? Like I said, I'm interested in making his profile
no it seems we're moving forward with midnight suns first and I already expressed between that and guardians I'm going to only tackle the one that has people actually working on stuff first and peeps seem to be more interested in midnight suns so for now I'm not tackling guardians until after we're done indexing suns

Here it is people

Spider-Man's profile is live and thanks @Lonkitt and @Lacku for your great contributions to this

Here it is people
Also seesm Captain America will need enhanced senses as well as resistance to disease manip for being cured now since we got that info thanks to @Lonkitt

376c4w1cjd461.jpg

Back