• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's already explained, it's the properties of the Time River, Pete accidentally created a door because of his memories of the time where he was truly happy

Here's what I've gathered for Thor in terms of abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Lightning Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Can lift enemies in the air with cyclones and control the winds), Weather Manipulation (Can call upon thunderstorms), Energy Manipulation (Can channel Odinforce), Power Bestowal and temporary Invulnerability (Can imbue himself and his teammates if in range with Asgardian power, providing invulnerability for a time), Resurrection (Via Hel's Discretion, can revive nearby allies when Warrior's Fury is activated), Healing (Via Alfheim's Favor), Limited Smoke Manipulation (Via Muspelheim's Torment, which causes the Bifröst to leave a massive, circular hazardous zone of burning embers at its impact point), Statistics Amplification (Via Odinforce), Summoning (Can call upon Mjolnir. Can summon the Bifröst), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, can breath in space), Flight, Dimensional Travel (By summoning the Bifröst), Expert Combattant, Weapon Mastery

Last edited:
Isn't Thor just charging up the Helicarrier Chimera and not lifting it? Why would the Class M part scale to him?
It wouldn't but luckily thats not Thors only LS feat
Here's what I've gathered for Thor in terms of abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Longevity, Lightning Manipulation, Air Manipulation (Can lift enemies in the air with cyclones and control the winds), Weather Manipulation (Can call upon thunderstorms), Energy Manipulation (Can channel Odinforce), Power Bestowal and temporary Invulnerability (Can imbue himself and his teammates if in range with Asgardian power, providing invulnerability for a time), Resurrection (Via Hel's Discretion, can revive nearby allies when Warrior's Fury is activated), Healing (Via Alfheim's Favor), Limited Smoke Manipulation (Via Muspelheim's Torment, which causes the Bifröst to leave a massive, circular hazardous zone of burning embers at its impact point), Statistics Amplification (Via Odinforce), Summoning (Can call upon Mjolnir. Can summon the Bifröst), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, can breath in space), Flight, Dimensional Travel (By summoning the Bifröst), Expert Combattant, Weapon Mastery
Okay thanks I'll word these like that in the blog

I have renders for every member of the team for when we eventually get around to making their profiles
guardians_of_the_galaxy_2021_game_star_lord_png_by_noobmaster2531_delhy47-fullview.png
455015.png
groot-errrewa2K.png
drax-Q8EFq3i5b.png
gamo-FLu0ye9S4y.png

(why is drax so smol)
Bumping these as well

Does anyone want to start a blog for any of the guardians characters while I work on the avengers game stuff

Also gather feats for calcs?

As a old verses fan, Captain America and the Avengers (both Arcade version and NES version) are games I want to introduce. It should be noted that the Arcade version and NES version of the game are different enough to be considered as two independent games, something not unusual for old video games.
Since this is a general discussion thread, I felt the need to share a linked video right here (even though it cannot be shown directly there, RetroSFX is so good).

Since this is a general discussion thread, I felt the need to share a linked video right here (RetroSFX is so good).
Ah that's definitely interesting using those over MCU stuff, I'll have to watch that in full later but thanks to that it also reminded me to send this

Old plug and play spiderman game that could get a decent profile

Last edited:
Thor speed calc that reaches Subsonic+ travel speeds, last thing needed are some LS calcs for Thor and Hulk and we can start looking at some combat speed feats and the feats for lower powered tiered peeps like Cap and Widow's main story feats they'll likely be either 9-A, Cap may be 8-C we'll see

Last edited:
8-B+ Ms. Marvel can probs downscale Thor and Hulk to 8-B
So we're actually getting some major upgrades, Ms.Marvel would indeed have 8-B+ GPE however I hadn't noticed going by the speed chart which accounts for KE Ms.Marvel and the Kree Sentry would scale to 7-C kinetic energy and 669m/s (Supersonic) speeds which would so the potential to downscale Thor and Hulk from this is there if we can find solid reasoning and justifications for it

Btw is anyone else going to be gathering stuff and doing work oooor?? Like be it for Guardians, Avengers, or like any other marvel games people are interested in indexing?

All calcs so far involving the verse have been accepted

All calcs so far have been accepted we still need a few more to really know how we'll scale Cap, Tony, and Nat in their regular keys but they'll likely all be 9-A if not Cap and Tony will be 8-C

That aside how do you guys feel about downscaling Thor and Hulk from Ms. Marvel and the Giant Kree

I believe it's said somewhere Thor and some other gods fought a kree before in the past and there may be something for the Maestro Hulk story line but yeah how do yall feel about that, coincidentally Thor does have a town level feat of his own to match the Kree's rating even if its from a storm generation

Wasn't Strange suppose to appear in the game in a dlc? Cause I would be interested in making a profile for him
I'm pretty sure at the very least they mention him and the Scarlet Witch by name but i really need opinions on the scaling

All calcs so far involving the verse have been accepted

All calcs so far have been accepted we still need a few more to really know how we'll scale Cap, Tony, and Nat in their regular keys but they'll likely all be 9-A if not Cap and Tony will be 8-C

That aside how do you guys feel about downscaling Thor and Hulk from Ms. Marvel and the Giant Kree

I believe it's said somewhere Thor and some other gods fought a kree before in the past and there may be something for the Maestro Hulk story line but yeah how do yall feel about that, coincidentally Thor does have a town level feat of his own to match the Kree's rating even if its from a storm generation
Are these calculations from the same verse?

By the way, IDK if the comic you used in "Thor_Marvel%27s_Avengers_Game_feat_compilation" belongs to the game continuity.

Back