• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics - Thor Shaking the Realms of the World Tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
A being as the embodiment of entropy, the Griever at the End of All Things was a mysterious creature who claimed her purpose was to witness the last light fade from the edge of Eternity and grieve for everything that ever was and was ever meant to be. As an Abstract Entity, the Griever possesses a power to destroy dimensions, reality, and multiple universes at once.
Huh. Then I guess it would be more Tier 2 scaling for Herald Tiers

Again, for safety reasons we should only use personal power displays, not fighting with cosmic entities.

For example, if I remember correctly, The Griever killed The Molecule Man, who had previously recreated the multiversal Eternity, placed him in a box, and could think Lifebringer Galactus out of existence, and yet the Silver Surfer could fight said abstract embodiment of destruction for that long.

Also, the Silver Surfer did not withstand a universal explosion, much less at the epicenter. The image is taken out of context. As far as I recall, in the following page he was flying at top speed to escape the galaxy-destroying battle between Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and universal Eternity.

For example, if I remember correctly, The Griever killed The Molecule Man, who had previously recreated the multiversal Eternity, placed him in a box, and could think Lifebringer Galactus out of existence, and yet the Silver Surfer could fight said abstract embodiment of destruction for that long.
Yeah, Silver Surfer shouldn't scale to The Griever at all in that case
Also, the Silver Surfer did not withstand a universal explosion, much less at the epicenter. The image is taken out of context. As far as I recall, in the following page he was flying at top speed to escape the galaxy-destroying battle between Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and universal Eternity.
Ok then

Thank you for being reasonable.

Anyway, can somebody list all of the explicit power display feats that I accepted above please? I think that I accepted the Hulk having his potential power measured as literally infinite, causing a multiversal earthquake, and destroying a universe; along with Hyperion withstanding the destruction of two universes. Were there any others that I have forgotten about?

Anyway, can somebody list all of the explicit power display feats that I accepted above please? I think that I accepted the Hulk having his potential power measured as literally infinite, causing a multiversal earthquake, and destroying a universe; along with Hyperion withstanding the destruction of two universes. Were there any others that I have forgotten about?
There is also Hercules lifting the infinitely massive weight of the heavens, which is High 3-A AP and Infinite Lifting Strength

Thor shaking the Nine Realms is High 3-A AP combined with Low Multiversal range

Hulk's profile mentions two other feats that would make him High 3-A besides his infinite potential power. Dunno where the scans are
The Hulk causing an earthquake across infinite planets in the multiverse, destroying a pocket universe, and having his power measured as infinite by the Pre-Retcon Beyonder are generally considered as outliers. If they were not, he would have been considered as High 3-A at his peak

Wouldn't the baby Thor feat be 2-A? He isn't just shaking the Nine Realms, but the World Tree itself, right? Since the World Tree is a 4D/2-A structure, shouldn't shaking it be 2-A?

There is also Hercules lifting the infinitely massive weight of the heavens, which is High 3-A AP and Infinite Lifting Strength

Hulk's profile mentions two other feats that would make him High 3-A besides his infinite potential power. Dunno where the scans are
Thor shaking the Nine Realms has also happened multiple times (once as a baby who didn't know how to contain his power and once while piloting the Blood Colossus)

Last edited:

That is probably fine, yes.
Yes, but I think that I mentioned those in my last post here.
What about Thor shattering a root of
Yggdrasill?
It is hard to quantify, but it can probably be used as a supporting feat.
Wouldn't the baby Thor feat be 2-A? He isn't just shaking the Nine Realms, but the World Tree itself, right? Since the World Tree is a 4D/2-A structure, shouldn't shaking it be 2-A?
I do not remember if it was just physical 3-D space or not, but 2-A seems like an outlier for baby Thor.

I don't see why everyone thinks the Beyonder saying Hulk has infinite power is such a good feat.

Kirby has infinite power and that's not a real scaling.
Context matters, not all infinite power statements are the same. In many cases like with Kirby it's hyperbole for "really strong", but the Beyonder's statement is explicitly literal.

If it only affects physical 3-D space via regular energy-based vibrations/shaking, it doesn't seem like a tier 2 feat. We separate range and attack potency for good reasons, as they often do not coincide.
Im still confused, the realms are 4D in nature, thor shook them, that should qualify as affecting a 2-C structure

Also doesn't this debunk the current 2-C world engine feat? Because we could make the assumption that thor moved the 3D space of the realms?
As well as alot of 2-C feats on here

It doesn't work, no. Sorry.
Ah alright sorry, i guess it will be a 3-B - 3-A supporting feat

Laying waste to the army and buildings of a country does not automatically translated as blowing up universes. Sorry, but this is not up for discussion
Well, the entire comic is thor doing some wild shit, but if it is iffy then alright maybe we cant use this

Because we cannot just take a member's word for it without scans and a story/issue reference.
I am asking why Yggdrasil isnt always portrayed as having 2-C durability.

The feat in question is from Thor: Man of war

Also, as far as i am concerned almost every showing of Yggdrasil shows it as a structure that contains or “holds" 9 realms, i do not understand how it doesn't have 2-C durability at the least

Advertisement blurbs for upcoming stories are often misleading and filled with hyperbole.
I am sorry man that is just intentionally dismissing the statement for no reason, the scan states three times that stardust and BRB were going to destroy the universe, the heavens and “Everything" even the Ad of the 3rd issue states that BRB was “shaking the heavens" which is commonly used for shaking the universe

I dont believe this is a hyperbole

Im still confused, the realms are 4D in nature, thor shook them, that should qualify as affecting a 2-C structure

Also doesn't this debunk the current 2-C world engine feat? Because we could make the assumption that thor moved the 3D space of the realms?
As well as alot of 2-C feats on here

Ah alright sorry, i guess it will be a 3-B - 3-A supporting feat

Well, the entire comic is thor doing some wild shit, but if it is iffy then alright maybe we cant use this

I am asking why Yggdrasil isnt always portrayed as having 2-C durability.

The feat in question is from Thor: Man of war

Also, as far as i am concerned almost every showing of Yggdrasil shows it as a structure that contains or “holds" 9 realms, i do not understand how it doesn't have 2-C durability at the least

I am sorry man that is just intentionally dismissing the statement for no reason, the scan states three times that stardust and BRB were going to destroy the universe, the heavens and “Everything" even the Ad of the 3rd issue states that BRB was “shaking the heavens" which is commonly used for shaking the universe

I dont believe this is a hyperbole
I think that the World Engine feat counts as 2-C because he affected the timelines of each of the realms in addition to moving them physically

So which tier they're gonna be then?
Probably 4-B again.

That is, unless we use the few 3-c feats not connected to Thor/Surfer:

Also, if Silver Surfer gets 2-C...so does Doctor Doom's low-end of his prep/tech since a pretty big chunk of it is from Silver Surfer scaling.

Last edited:
Probably 4-B again.

That is, unless we use the few 3-c feats not connected to Thor/Surfer:

Also, if Silver Surfer gets 2-C...so does Doctor Doom's low-end of his prep/tech since a good chunk of it is from Silver Surfer scaling.
Shouldn't Sentry still scale since he's fought a serious Thor?

With all this 2-A stuff for Thor, we should maybe say something like "3-C casually, up to 2-C when serious, up to 2-A at his absolute peak".

I just hope the other 3-C people keep their tier because Silver Surfer and Thor together make up like 80-90% of all the 3-C Herald Tier feats.
Honestly, just make him 3-C, up to 2-A at his absolute peak since adding more tiers in the middle looks like an eyesore imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back