• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Gods Physiology Page, plus some extra stuff

Storm's God Physiology only applying to her Godhead means that it only applies to her peak self (aka Tier 1 and MFTL+ speed), not her standard self.
This should be self explanatory that it's only for her amped state, otherwise we'd get stuff like High 1-A Sabretooth through scaling or some shit like that

Most of the additions are fine to me. Type 4 Immortality needs proof of it applying holistically to gods and not just Olympians.
Just double checked, and the first scan in that type 4 justification states that resurrection-based immortality applies to all Gods.

Then yeah I can see it being a resistance then
Most of the additions are fine to me. Type 4 Immortality needs proof of it applying holistically to gods and not just Olympians.
Btw, I made the following changes to the sandbox blog:

1. Swapped Hela's Acausality Type 3 to Type 2, per Glass's suggestion.

2. Per the scan that @Dust_Collector found, I added Resistance to Interdimensional BFR & Power Mimicry to the Resistance section.

3. I changed Type 1 Immortality to Longevity.

Does that all seem good to you gentlemen?

Back