• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel_Champion_07

VS Battles
Retired

High 8-C

Weakened Namor is High 8-C for enduring the explosion at point-blank range, while Shuri gets 8-C for enduring it from a slightly further distance. Not that it matters more than additional support, since she ultimately scales to Weakened Namor

This also scales to
Enhanced T'Challa, Captain America, Winter Soldier and basically most other 8-C characters in the MCU. As further support:

8-A
Star-Lord's Quad Blasters and Rocket's explosives could damage Ego's constructs. The Yaka Arrow scales to 8-A because of that. This is consistent with Nebula's blaster harming Korg. As additional support, Star-Lord has an 8-C calc for enduring the explosion of the Laser Drill ship unharmed

This scales to characters such as
Korath, Drax, Suppressed Captain Marvel, etc.

Last edited:
If these are added, just be sure that the justifications are reworked to give a clear idea of what they scale to (for example, Spider-Man’s first justification should be harming Cap. Cap’s first justification should be his fight with Black Panther). Better to avoid having to rework it later as AP and durability sections in the past haven’t always been as clear as they should be

Honestly, not sure, I mean, overpressure is there, but couldn't it just be an aftermath of vibranium getting assblasted by sound?

Granted it sends the debris flying hard enough to bust that rock part but then ISL would just wank it so much, I'm honestly not even sure how to count for that.

Honestly, not sure, I mean, overpressure is there, but couldn't it just be an aftermath of vibranium getting assblasted by sound?

Granted it sends the debris flying hard enough to bust that rock part but then ISL would just wank it so much, I'm honestly not even sure how to count for that.
yeah see and that's why I'm just rocking with what I got because all things considered the force it had was enough to frag that rock and still make a pretty decent impact on the ground still carrying some velocity. I fear of doing the rock and then getting 8-B out of it with the combined results

yeah see and that's why I'm just rocking with what I got because all things considered the force it had was enough to frag that rock and still make a pretty decent impact on the ground still carrying some velocity. I fear of doing the rock and then getting 8-B out of it with the combined results
In that case, you can ang-size Shuri's head right before Namor stabs through the ship to get a slightly smaller distance from the boom.

okay here's the image link should I just like measure her chest?

edit nvm
I found this and measured it myself:

SHURI-BOMB-DISTANCE.png

Why not just use Letitia Wright's height and then find her head height from that? You're making it needlessly complicated.
That's what I did I just plugged her head heighr into the human body proportion calculator and used the perspective from her head instead of namors arms and shit since got super complicated

That's what I did I just plugged her head heighr into the human body proportion calculator and used the perspective from her head instead of namors arms and shit since got super complicated
Did you make sure to put the body type into adult female?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back