• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never stated that he got damaged by hitting the wall.
What did you mean by the shove then? That he did take damage or that he didn't?
Which she had a harder time doing so in the ship, never mind the fact that Namor had to take the explosion too which would weaken him further.
The kick from Shuri to Namors back that hurt him earlier (her being Tier 8) would be more powerful than the explosion he took (9-A+) so I don't see it as much of a factor.
There is also the explosion to take into account.
Already said why it isn't much of a factor above.

What did you mean by the shove then? That he did take damage or that he didn't?
The shove where we hear him scream.

The kick from Shuri to Namors back that hurt him earlier (her being Tier 8) would be more powerful than the explosion he took (9-A+) so I don't see it as much of a factor.
Talking about the 4 ton boom that Namor did to blow up the ship.

Already said why it isn't much of a factor above.
Read above.

The shove where we hear him scream.
Are you saying that he took no damage at all? Sorry I just don't understand what point you're making with this.
Talking about the 4 ton boom that Namor did to blow up the ship.
It's not shown to us whether or not the ship blowing up fatigued or made Namor weaker since when we see him next he's literally going sicko mode on Shuri. If anything by the way it's framed he seems enraged rather than weakened.

Also worth noting that Shuri got up from the portion of the explosion she tanked pretty easily and seemed dazed at most.

Are you saying that he took no damage at all? Sorry I just don't understand what point you're making with this.
Correct.

It's not shown to us whether or not the ship blowing up fatigued or made Namor weaker since when we see him next he's literally going sicko mode on Shuri. If anything by the way it's framed he seems enraged rather than weakened.
Doesn't mean much if you're more skilled.

Also worth noting that Shuri got up from the portion of the explosion she tanked pretty easily and seemed dazed at most.
That'd just warrant an "At least 8-C" rating at most TBF.

Strongly disagree for the reasons I’ve given above.
Guess we won't budge here then.

I don’t see what this has to do with whether or not Namor was weakened by the explosion or not.
Accounting for the further heat from the boom? Yes.

I mean, could be seen as more supporting evidence for her to downscale.
Not really, we'd need something more concrete.

Does everybody agree that current High 8-Cs that scale to Shuri should be downgraded to 8-C+?

Yes seems so judt note why she doesn't scale ti namors high 8-C that he'll scale to

Also whats the deal with guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back