• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario speed revision!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter

30:57

Luigi is the tiniest bit faster then Mario.

Update: Winner during a tie is randomly picked, Brent just won the 50/50

Agree: Apex

Neutral: Hammer

Disagree: Zespeon, Fuji. Da3ggman, me, Chariot

Last edited:
Not entirely sure. Leaning towards disagree considering Mario Party is heavy on RNG. And both Mario and Luigi seem to run at the same time so I wouldn't say Luigi is faster, just MP being luck based again.

the fact that a King of Skill video is being used as the evidence here. . .this is VERY BASED AND REDPILLED

gorilla-shower.gif

Not entirely sure. Leaning towards disagree considering Mario Party is heavy on RNG. And both Mario and Luigi seem to run at the same time so I wouldn't say Luigi is faster, just MP being luck based again.
This is not one of the luck-based games though, so it should be decent proof that Luigi is the tiniest bit faster

A lot of games have mechanics where, if two players finish at the same time, it just chooses a winner at random. Are we sure that isn't the case here? If it's not, then this seems fine, I just want to make sure since it seems a bit weird.

A lot of games have mechanics where, if two players finish at the same time, it just chooses a winner at random. Are we sure that isn't the case here? If it's not, then this seems fine, I just want to make sure since it seems a bit weird.
TBH I'm not sure, i just saw this again and was like "Easy most minor CRT ever"

This is not one of the luck-based games though, so it should be decent proof that Luigi is the tiniest bit faster
I see it was one of the minigames because before 30:57 mark, they were on the board.

However, just put me on neutral since I not against it nor am I with it.

Just here to observe

I see it was one of the minigame because before 30:57 mark, they were on the board.

However, just put me on neutral since I not against it nor am I with it.

Just here to observe
Uh, yeah, there are minigames that are luck-based like Bowser's big blast and ones that are skill-based like that one

TBH I'm not sure, i just saw this again and was like "Easy most minor CRT ever"
Would probably be a good idea to double check then but idk how the hell you'd do that lol

Personally though, I find it weird that one of very few skill-based minigames in MP would have one character be like. 0.5% faster than the rest? It's not impossible, but its such an insanely minor and specific detail for the devs to include.

Uh, yeah, there are minigames that are luck-based like Bowser's big blast and ones that are skill-based like that one
Even skill based minigames technically has some luck to it, but in this case, since this is a Mario party game we talking about here. How sure are we if it is the same result again and again where we see Luigi beat Mario or vice versa?

That is when consistency matters.

Last edited:
Would probably be a good idea to double check then but idk how the hell you'd do that lol

Personally though, I find it weird that one of very few skill-based minigames in MP would have one character be like. 0.5% faster than the rest? It's not impossible, but such an insanely minor and specific detail for the devs to include.
I don't know how we'd check either lmfao

Same, but hey, I see a way to make Luigi's speed section Include a King of Skill video and a way to make Luigi so minorly faster then Mario it's not even funny
Bro thinks he's slick
I mean it's my CRT, I think saying I agree with it is good to add on since we blue names don't matter
Even skill based minigames technically has some luck to it, but in this case, since this is a Mario party game we talking about here. How sure are we if it is the same result again and again where we see Lugi beat Mario or vice versa?

That is when consistency matters.
That's just the thing, I got no way to check lol

I don't know how we'd check either lmfao

Same, but hey, I see a way to make Luigi's speed section Include a King of Skill video and a way to make Luigi so minorly faster then Mario it's not even funny

I mean it's my CRT, I think saying I agree with it is good to add on since we blue names don't matter

That's just the thing, I got no way to check lol
Oof, beside, we talking about multiple games outside of this one instance so I doubt it would matter much in the long run.

Oof, beside, we talking about multiple games outside of this one instance so I doubt it would matter much in the long run.
It really wouldn't lol, I'm like 90% sure in multiple games(M&L games, 3-D World) Mario is the faster of the two by speed stat

Me, as a Mario party expert frfr, can confirm, if two players tie in Mario party, the winner can be chosen at random, or in some cases, controller port priority.
All right, thank you for the knowledge, we consider this CRT Rejected

This seems like a product of the game deciding who wins by RNG or maybe some kind of port priority system or even hitboxes, I think.
Plus, I think it would be very weird, strange & kind of shakey as a justification to be listed as on a profile.

I don't think I'm willing to agree with this. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back