• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ZespeonGalaxy

He/Him
Stuff I found while browsing the mario wiki, I think the profiles are great for the most part minus the paper split lol but anyways

New Stuff for the Seven Stars Cast (Which applies to Mario Bowser Peach Mallow and Geno )

Limited Invincibility for the first three to possibly five strikes with the red essence
Summoning And Transmutation with the Yoshi Cookie

Scans Scans Scans for the seven stars cats (And a few new stuff)
Resistance to Poison with the Antidote Pin (Scan)
Resistance to Fear With the Fearless Pin (Scan but also not an ability on Mario Bowser and Peach's profile until now)
Possible Speed amp with the feather? Vague but I want to know what others may think.
Power nullification(?) with the Ghost medal As attacks are halved by 50%
Death and OHKO resistance with the Jinx Belt (Scan but also not an ability on Mario Bowser and Peach's profile until now)
Statistics amp and power null with the Quartz Charm (new)
Resistance to Sleep, Transmutation, Poison, and Fear with the Safety Badge (Scan but again same thing for M B and P.)

Mario and Luigi Upgrades

Yet another speed amp via Blue pepper (Mario and Luigi only)
Defense Amp with the green pepper
Extended healing (restore 50% HP) via Refreshroom

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I've added the ***** from SMRPG to Mario, Luigi, and Bowser already

those resistances you listed are also already covered and shown in their OE Resistances tabber

unfortunately, we can't list the red essence as invulnerability, cuz for whatever dumbass reason, people have told me that such an ability is limited only to plot

meaning basic power ups in games that have zero relevance to the plot won't count as invulnerability, which is honestly dumb as all hell, and it ain't even reflected in the Invulnerability page

agree with the rest tho

Who is geno?

It'd be better to add sources with like raw text / screen shots of in-game quotes from the game directly rather than another wiki url link; doesn't have to be the japanese version unless we want to be fussy.

I've added the ***** from SMRPG to Mario, Luigi, and Bowser already

those resistances you listed are also already covered and shown in their OE Resistances tabber

unfortunately, we can't list the red essence as invulnerability, cuz for whatever dumbass reason, people have told me that such an ability is limited only to plot

meaning basic power ups in games that have zero relevance to the plot won't count as invulnerability, which is honestly dumb as all hell, and it ain't even reflected in the Invulnerability page

agree with the rest tho
Not what was said there just needs to be more than a statement of invincibility because the ability is considered negating or preventing the damage which is why everyone with High 3-A durability or higher doesn’t get it automatically. The ghost medal is damage reduction and can’t blocking stop most instant death effects

Not what was said there just needs to be more than a statement of invincibility because the ability is considered negating or preventing the damage which is why everyone with High 3-A durability or higher doesn’t get it automatically. The ghost medal is damage reduction and can’t blocking stop most instant death effects

that was what was said there, I remember that bullshit clear as day, they specifically mentioned plot-relevance being a factor

that was what was said there, I remember that bullshit clear as day, they specifically mentioned plot-relevance being a factor
I recall trying to point out the rule and tried to explain it I must of misspoke. Also yeah it is weird but it's probably better than giving invulnerability negation for harming anyone with an unreliable invulnerability statement

how's it unreliable? the plethora of statements are pretty straightforward, and it's showcased in-game that they can't be harmed

some characters getting invul negation is just an added bonus

how's it unreliable? the plethora of statements are pretty straightforward, and it's showcased in-game that they can't be harmed

some characters getting invul negation is just an added bonus
I wasn't referring to Mario specifically it was more a side effect of that idea effecting other franchises. The page for invulnerability notes: "It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency, though one should be careful not to apply No Limits Fallacy." and "This is distinct from simply particularly high durability, which may make a character seem invulnerable to weaker opponents. Only characters whose invulnerability is clearly more than simply being exceptionally durable for the verse's setting qualify." Basically we use the word in a unique way that most people don't understand while barely explaining. This is my understanding of the situation which may be wrong if so I aplogize if that is the case.

Last edited:
Back