• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario range upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bobsican that only goes up to 8 Foe, which isn't high enough for a "+" sign; though high end is 4-B.

Anyway, the range upgrade is solid to me as well.

I agree with range upgrade, self-sustance and limitless stamina.

The calc is not in the + range, and the 4-A stuff was rejected due to being hyperbolic.

Shaking the galaxy sounds hyperbolic yes, but I'm pretty sure there are some solid 4-A pocket reality feats out there.

There is the Wiggler statement about him seeing the stars at night however it's unknown whatenever he was referring to his dimension or outside and if they are true stars or not.

The Black Jewel warping worlds with stars within them was labelled as reality warping only, i did not found yet about Antasma's realms.

Azathoth response sealed the blog aim about them, if another CTR is made based on them then his response is needed.

Creating a constellation or manipulating the stars in one is High 4-C, since you're not affecting the space in between them. Destroying one would be 4-A as it requires an blast that would breach the distances in between them.

Star Constellation feats are High 4-C, creating realms with thousands of stars are 4-A. And yes, Kid Icarus is 4-A based on the latter types of feats, and Hades for instance having a realm like that literally inside his body.

It was a pocket dimension full of stars that was created, thus that also factors in the space in between them, making it 4-A.

Dark649 said:
I agree with range upgrade, self-sustance and limitless stamina.
The calc is not in the + range, and the 4-A stuff was rejected due to being hyperbolic.
Large star
I can´t read those values, but I think it´s worth to point out I was reffering to this comment, not the main calc

I think that's just a bit off of Large Star level+. High 4-C+ starts at 2.72556 x 10^35 tons of tnt

'At least' shouldn't be used unless there's something that suggests they scale above that feat imo

In the meantime I think the multiversal range and Self-Sustenance (Type 3)/limitless stamina with the Pure Hearts can be added to the profile.

Also the move Up and away (paper mario) should have BFR and showstopper OHK can instantly kill enemies and bosses (but bosses are very rare but it can still happen) just pointing these out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back