• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Dimentio and Count Bleck scoffs at hax [Mini buff for their resistances]

Mephistus

Username Only
An uncontroversial and quick one for god tiers of the Mario-Verse.
These guys have hax effects they fully resist without fail when attempted to be used on them prior to being hit by the Pure Hearts' power (in Standard Battle Assumptions they would have these resistances applied since the Pure Hearts wouldn't be in play; they shouldn't have a key for their states that only happens after they get attacked by these in-verse artifacts). This is supported in the lore by Tippi, Bleck, Super Dimentio all stating that none of the attacks you try do anything, they are invincible, etc.

Count Bleck: Spatial Manipulation (Fleep), Sleep Manipulation (Sleepy Sheep), Time Manipulation (Stop Watch)
Super Dimentio: Spatial Manipulation (Fleep, ability also works on spinning bigger targets like Muths just fine for the area of space affected upon the target so it should've worked on him, except it obviously fails to affect his body), Sleep Manipulation (Sleepy Sheep), Time Manipulation (Stop Watch)

Pure Hearts would have Resistance Negation for Sleep Manipulation and Time Manipulation; as Bleck can be affected after the Pure Hearts are engaged.
Bleck and Super Dimentio are unaffected by Fleep even after the Pure Hearts come into play; so their Spatial Manipulation resistances stays intact regardless.

Last edited:
Sure, only exception is Fleep, Sleepy Sheep still doesn't work on Super Dimentio to my testing knowledge after he gets affected by the Pure Hearts (Stop Watch visibly does work only at that point and you don't get a bouncing yellow star animation showing zero effect- the same animation thing that happens if you try a physical attack on him, the Sleepy Sheep / Time Stop sound does go off, but he moves immediately after and zero animation difference for his body so😆 ). He's using the Chaos Heart more efficiently I guess, but the standard resistance negation would apply, for those two resistances being lost for Bleck once affected. I've updated the Op according to your input.

Last edited:
Oh no it definitely isn't efficient, I'm still cutting up like 120h of footage for a future CRT, shit takes forever
But at least it's done

Updated the Op with Bleck getting wrecked by time stop and magical sleepiness; Pure Hearts do work wonders indeed

Count Bleck and Dimentio aren't resisting the spatial manipulation there. They just don't continuously spin after the spatial warping ends. I agree with the rest of it

The body part(s) that's attached outside the spatial manip box should spin along with too like the Muth's forehead example linked in the Op, so I think it works as resisting, since stuff like Bleck's top hat and the rest of Dimentio's body don't move in tandem / at all during that ability happening?

Last edited:
Isn't spinning as a whole spatial manip in the context of this game though?
The body part(s) that's attached outside the spatial manip box should spin along with too like the Muth's forehead example linked in the Op, so I think it works as resisting, since stuff like Bleck's top hat and the rest of Dimentio's body don't move in tandem / at all during that ability happening?
It is, but Bleck and Dimentio are still affected by the space spin, they just don't get affected by the spinning for whatever reason. So they're resisting the spinning that comes after the spatial flipping ends, not the spatial manipulation itself

I see your point with the Super Dimentio and Muth thing, but I think the Muth's forehead moved even though it wasn't part of Fleep's box because that's what happens when you spin someone's body around

It is, but Bleck and Dimentio are still affected by the space spin, they just don't get affected by the spinning for whatever reason. So they're resisting the spinning that comes after the spatial flipping ends, not the spatial manipulation itself
Unsure. Isn't not being spun, in itself res as being spun is being "flipped" between dimensions in context.
I mean I'm fine if we wanna go with minor or limited res ig but it's at least something.

I planned on giving more resistances since Dimentio and Bleck should be aware of curse and poison ailments
Wiki doesn't really like stuff like that, we need a statement, confirmation they know, or something like "yeah literally nothing works frfr".
Just "they should probably know" isn't good enough. Though, can't you just throw items at them and see what doesn't do shit? If the item fails, we can slap that res on them.

Wiki doesn't really like stuff like that, we need a statement, confirmation they know, or something like "yeah literally nothing works frfr".
Just "they should probably know" isn't good enough. Though, can't you just throw items at them and see what doesn't do shit? If the item fails, we can slap that res on them.
Well the other two I didn't link but tested and proved ineffective were paralysis via the Volt Shrooms and freezing via the Snow Bunnies. Not sure it matters since tier 2 potency for ice and electricity? Flame doesn't work either but that's more dura.

Dimentio goes by poison enemies during the penultimate fight like these https://www.mariowiki.com/Putrid_Piranha
They also have enemies that populate Bleck castle with those abilities cursyas who curse you and pokeys that poison you such; poison being a more direct attack. So they for sure for sure should know they exist.

Last edited:
Res to electricity, freezing and heat seem obvious then if the items dont effect them.

Having good heat res due to dura doesnt mean we dont list it, see someone like Goku, who's Universal but we list heat res for swimming in lava, you just need to elaborate how good the res is.

Onward with the newer stuff to be added:

Count Bleck resisting: Electricity (Thunder Rage) & Paralysis Inducement (Brain nerve damage via Volt Shroom upon contact), Ice Manipulation (Ice Storm), Fire Manipulation (Fire Burst, used this item since Bowser's flame is not available as a baseline); I ignored the Meteor Storm and POW Block since they are glorified blunt force.

Super Dimentio resisting: Electricity (Thunder Rage) & Paralysis Inducement (Brain nerve damage via Volt Shroom upon contact), Ice Manipulation (Ice Storm), Fire Manipulation (Fire Burst); I ignored the Meteor Storm and POW Block since they are glorified blunt force.

Pure Hearts are shown to take away Count Bleck's / Super Dimentio's resistances to Electricity Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Ice Manipulation, Fire Manipulation so that would all be filed under resistance negations.

Super Dimentio remains unaffected by a successful cast of the Sleepy Sheep or the Stop Watch even after affected by the Pure Hearts and continues to move immediately after without pause. 😒

Seems good, though I will say the elemental resistances might just be durability rather than resistance

Super Dimentio remains unaffected by a successful cast of the Sleepy Sheep or the Stop Watch even after affected by the Pure Hearts and continues to move immediately after without pause.
that's good tho, Pure Hearts still get Res Neg, and he gets to keep sleep and mf'ing time stop res even after getting memed on
Also yeah cool all that's fine imo

Well tbh for Ice Manip idk I'd say maybe more like cold res, that item doesn't actually "freeze" dudes iirc normally. It's def at least cold as **** still, but how much I'm not sure.
Not sure what the "cold as ****" threshold is for something to be listed as res.

Fire and electricity fine as is tho, fire do be hot and electricity do be electricity, parahax maybe go as minor, like it's legit but it also only lass a few seconds.

Obviously time stop, sleep manip and all the other stuff doesnt even need to be talked about.

i guess just list the elemental stuff anyways, given that there isn't an agreement on how to treat them

M'kay,
Any new opinions on the spatial hax disagreement since that was last touched upon? They both can sorta "move through it at will" and their bodies don't remain (stuck) in while you see that space flipped during its duration, even though they seem to be inside visually. That's the only other thing to conclude then.

Last edited:
If you wanna play it safe you could say it's just TK rather than space manip but I don't really have any opinions on whether it is the latter or not

M'kay,
Any new opinions on the spatial hax disagreement since that was last touched upon? They both can sorta "move through it at will" and their bodies don't remain (stuck) in while you see that space flipped during its duration, even though they seem to be inside visually. That's the only other thing to conclude then.
wtf that has a LOT of implications if taken literally, i have no idea how to treat that

Having good heat res due to dura doesnt mean we dont list it, see someone like Goku, who's Universal but we list heat res for swimming in lava, you just need to elaborate how good the res is.
For this you can harmfully freeze Mario's (Shadoo) doppelganger with the item such as a Snow Bunny or Ice Storm; and Mario can be unhindered by places with lava being frozen over with a Thing Sticker, so its effects should be colder.

For heat its pretty much scaling from Shadow Queen (Peach) lightning resistance that vapes metal Grodus since you can dispatch the entire clone body of Mario, and he can go inside Mt lava lava and be point blank standing by lava without ill prolonged effects if he's not directly touching. Fire Burst should be at least hotter than ambient air/gas inside of the volcano chamber? I don't think we have specific temps outside of stuff used irl there (metal melting / molten rock) for temperature statements in series.

Last edited:
That's all fine for Mario, but I don't think we scale heat/cold/etc res linearly to stronger dudes without extra context.
So idk if we can give those to Dimentio/Bleck unless said items dont do shit.

unless said items dont do shit.
Moreso going off the extreme environments that they scale to for their temps here in my example. The items that are used on (clone) Mario would need to be more extreme than those places to be effective, with those environments don't do anything to Mario.

Unless we see Dimentio and Bleck in one probably not. Like not that it matters much, the fire and ice items evidently upscale off the environment temps due to harming enemies that live in them fine.

That Shadow Queen shit tho def doesn't scale to items tho, give she like, vaporizes a dude who can tank them.

wtf that has a LOT of implications if taken literally, i have no idea how to treat that
If you are fast enough you can make a copy of the Chaos Heart when it appears

Yeah, its acausal or "something". Shouldn't be possible. It just is.

That Shadow Queen shit tho def doesn't scale to items tho, give she like, vaporizes a dude who can tank them.
Ah my bad. Tired.

Last edited:
Ok well; since this seems pretty unanimous and uncontroversial I'll go ahead and apply the agreed changes.

Back