• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Discussion Thread, Seconda parte.

At least the thread has a neat little scan of Bowser planning to turn the paintings inhabitants into monsters, man Bowser sure likes turning people and objects into other things.

As for the material of a Chain Chomp, many instances have shown that Chain Chomps when properly bathed can reveal themselves to actually be gold or some pale metal for the Baby Chomps in Sunshine. Madame Broode's was obviously pampered a lot so of course it would be washed daily and it was solid gold.

However, beyond that, they are based on a ball and chain, which aren't made of steel but of iron, usually. So if we were to use any material, it should be Iron, and then Gold as a high-end maybe since it's still vague if all Chain Chomps when cleaned are actually just gold.

Chain Chomps can vary in size and in color, and yeah; Bowser loves transmutation. Let's just hope it doesn't ever turn out as crazy as this.

Well, the one's the enemies have restrained and what not were just a tad taller than Mario in the RPGs.

But I'm pretty sure the surface area of them alone coupled with the values for Iron would still yield like 400 kgs or so.

L is real, all you have to do is collect every single coin in Super Mario 64, go to the back side of the castle, and you'll unlock Luigi.

The real cal howard said:
Metal Mario should resist poison due to well...being immune to poison gas.
Isn't that just because Metal Mario doesn't need to breathe?

Even so, that still renders him invulnerable to gaseous toxins while in that form. Not all of the resistances cover the entire spectrum of said ability's utility.

Lol nvm. Swore I didn't see the resistance listed there but yeah. That fits the bill better then and kinda has a two-in-one deal while only listing one on the page for less overabundance.

I know it's unrelated to Mario, but the Zelda fodder should also have profiles. Though scaling and feats to scale to may be a daunting task.

There's something in the works for Zelda fodder, so they'll get profiles too They'll all be 3-A for harming ALTTP Link. But back to the topic of Mario, I'm also working on a civilization profile for the Koopa Kingdom.

DatOneWeeb said:
Okay, so far the CRT will include:

- 4-A upgrades

- Infinite speed with the Choas Heart/Pure Hearts

- 2-B Star Rod

- Intelligence upgrades

- Bowser reworks

- Additional keys for Mario

Anything else?
We go by @DatOneWeeb suggestions

I'd also propose some Shadow Mario additions but that's for a seperate CRT, I imagine.

We also need those Minion calcs and then they would likely need a thread

I've noticed in Smash bros, Rosalina is over double snake's size. And since Snake is canonically 5'11.5" that means she's well over 12 feet tall. Should she get large size ?

We don't scale heights from Smash Bros since it isn't canon to any of the series represented in it, plus even if it was canon the heights of the characters are intentionally altered so that they can fight, two notable examples include Sonic being canonically 3'3 yet in Smash Bros is around the same height as Mario who's canonically 5'1, and Ganondorf is canonically 7'6 yet is roughly the same height as a 5'7 Charizard, and this isn't even going into characters like Olimar and Kirby. Also Rosalina isn't even close to being twice Snakes height in the game anyway, she's like a head taller at most.

Rosalina does become giant in Galaxy 1's ending after the universal reset. Some argue it's a projection but it's not transparent like her previous projections.

I've just run into an issue. The infinite speed is going to be on hold because the website that has the scan is currently "under maintenance".

Back