• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How you have proof of a god without regen and still needed EE and CM to kill them?
The best proof is when Shin tried everything to kill Nousgalia with everything he had (without using EE or CM) but it was useless because despite everything that shin did to him, he didn't even flinch and nothing happened to him.
He didn't even have to regenerate.
Type 9 is when the true self of a character exists on a higher/independent plane so to interact with the regular plane of reality, they manifest avatars of themselves.
Rimuru says hi.

It comes in many forms, some avatars don't even die to begin with e.g. mercurius.
An attack or hax on thr level of his true self is needed to kill or harm him
Like you've said yourself, it comes in different forms. Coming back/ refenerating because your true body is in a separate plane is still type 9.
Type 9 is literally just type 8 that is harder to circumvent.

If it's not like that, then you can put me on agree with immortality type 9 negation. Although I don't see it's usefulness against Tier 1 beings

Type 9 is when the true self of a character exists on a higher/independent plane so to interact with the regular plane of reality, they manifest avatars of themselves.

Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.
Bro, the description never says the character has to exist on a higher/independent plane.

We literally have Rimuru with type 9. I can even pull two more characters who are only 3D and qualify for type 9 Immortality by just having their true selves exist on other dimensions.

He didn't even have to regenerate.
Won't that be tanking attacks then? Since it basically did no damage to him?
Like you've said yourself, it comes in different forms. Coming back/ refenerating because your true body is in a separate plane is still type 9.
Type 9 is literally just type 8 that is harder to circumvent.
I am not saying the immortality is not type 9, I am saying the way it was nagged was by fate and prob manip. Not simply outright killing thr person no matter the type 9.

Huh? I was thinking Transcendent Immortality is for your body to be in a higher dimensional plane
No, type 9 is just type 8 that is harder to circumvent. The thing you're reliant on is just harder to destroy because it's far away, like really far away, in a completely different dimension

Huh? I was thinking Transcendent Immortality is for your body to be in a higher dimensional plane

Looking at his profile, there is 0 justification for it
You're going crazy buddy, you don't have to exist in a higher dimensional plane for that, if a god like Eques could create an avatar of the gods' blue sky, and the only way to deny the avatar is to sever the connection between Eques and your avatar, he would have type 9 immortality, as he lives in a place where no being other than Gods should even know of existence, one doesn't literally have to exist in a higher dimensional plane.

You're going crazy buddy, you don't have to exist in a higher dimensional plane for that, if a god like Eques could create an avatar of the gods' blue sky, and the only way to deny the avatar dos is to sever the connection between Eques and your avatar, he would have type 9 immortality, as he lives in a place where no being other than Gods should even know of existence, one doesn't literally have to exist in a higher dimensional plane.
What's this Nonsense I'm looking at.

Won't that be tanking attacks then? Since it basically did no damage to him?
Not if you're capable of still being alive despite losing your head or being reduced to basically...miasma?
Chill lemme see if I can find where it happened
Edit: Also doesn't even bleed when injured. Eugo also didn't bleed either.
Venuzdonoa negates type 2, anos stabbed eugo la raviaz in the face and he didn't die @Pain_to12

Anyway. Ignoring everything else

Put me on agree with immortality type 9 negation

I disagree with BDE 1 and BDE 2. That's not how it works. And no, we won't be giving BDE 2 to all transdual type 2/3 beings. Anos being Type 3 is supposed to be unaffected by any order, and yet he gets affected by them. I'll look into that later

Neutral on the rest

And also, why is the "Disagree" section empty?

I disagree with BDE 1 and BDE 2. That's not how it works. And no, we won't be giving BDE 2 to all transdual type 2/3 beings. Anos being Type 3 is supposed to be unaffected by any order, and yet he gets affected by them. I'll look into that later

Neutral on the rest

I did not put anyone, laziness. I will put your name, no worries ❤️

Neutral on the rest

Fair enough.

Not if you're capable of still being alive despite losing your head or being reduced to basically...miasma?
Chill lemme see if I can find where it happened
That's type 2
Edit: Also doesn't even bleed when injured. Eugo also didn't bleed either.
Venuzdonoa negates type 2, anos stabbed eugo la raviaz in the face and he didn't die @Pain_to12
Eugo has type 5? And this would be a feat against the sword.
Since you need to first proof the type 5.
Gods can still die.
And bound by life and death.
Recently when I was reading through the ln, there was something about the cycle of order and all that

@Pain_to12
WN Chapter 114.

Titi and the others, while pretending to run away, mouth off.

I'm afraid of ......."

"Here comes the scary one: ......"

"Dear God."

"Scary God: ......"

"Kuru Kuru."

It's coming!

Titi and the others scattered at once.

Soon a figure emerged from the bushes of the forest.

He is tall, and at first glance appears to be a kindly man.

However, the magical power emanating from him was clearly out of the ordinary.

"Hey, I've been looking for you, Mother Great Spirit Reno.

Leno braced himself and turned her steely gaze on him.

Who are you?"

'I am Nousgalia, the Heavenly Father God . I am the father of the gods. I have good news for you today."

Reno gave him a wary look, but Nowsgaria continued.

I am going to create a new child of God. And you have been chosen to give birth to that vessel. Congratulations, Reno. Your child will be an excellent god.

What are you talking about, coming out of nowhere?"

Hmm?

Nowsgaria tilts his head curiously.

'What's the matter? You should be more pleased. You can make a vessel for the Son of God. On this earth, you will give birth to the One Order."

I am sorry, but I refuse. I am the Great Spirit Reno. If it's a child, I'm just in time."

Ha-ha."

Nowsgalia lets out a dry laugh.

'Such an option does not exist in this world. This is God's decision."

Slowly, Nowsgalia walks over.

Reno held her hand in front of her. Then a magic circle was drawn from all over the forest toward the NOUSGARIA.

Ahartheln is the abode of the spirits. No matter how many gods you are, I won't let you have your way in this realm."

Don't go against me. God's decision is absolute.

Nousgalia takes a step.

At that moment, the trees of the forest moved as if with a will, extending their branches to him.

Turning their tips into sharp needles, countless branches skewered Nowsgaria from all directions.

Go home, you godless tribe of gods. Otherwise, I will suck your magical power to the root.

You have great power to injure a god, Reno. You are fit to be the mother and the mother's womb to give birth to a vessel."

Nousgaria snaps her fingers.

'Obey, order. God's order is absolute."

With these words, the branches of the trees are pulled out of the nousgalia and strike Reno, who is supposed to be the surgeon.

"...... what the ......?"

Wrapped around the branches of the trees, she was bound by her limbs.

All magic is on my side," he said. Now rejoice, Reno.

Nousgaria stared at Reno and spoke solemnly.

'I give you the Son of God.'

At that moment, a jet-black sun, the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze," falls from the sky and burns him.

"Quench, you flames of mischief!"

Nousgaria commands the magic.

However, the "Hellfire Eradication Cannon Geo Glaze" did not disappear.

What ......?

Hmm. Too bad. My magic hates orders."

Falling from the sky above was the tyrannical demon king, Anos Voldigord.

God's command is absolute. Quench, O fire of mischief!

Nowsgaria put more power into his words.

Instantly, the "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze" disappeared.

Fool!

Taking advantage of the opportunity, the demon king Anos landed on his feet and pierced the heart of the god with his jet-black fingertips.

'I'm sorry, but you can't kill God. This is order."

I know God wants order. You people are blind to reality.

Anos draws a magic circle inside the body of Nousgalia.

"Perish by your own magic."

(Deguzzegudo, "The Devil's Curse Necrotic Destruction.")

A curse that causes the opponent's magical power to run out of control on the spot, resulting in death.

A black serpentine bruise appeared on the body of the knousgaria.

It began to lash out violently, trying to devour him.

The immense magical power of God was about to destroy him.

With a plop, the right arm of the god falls off, and from there it slowly begins to decay as if under a curse.

"Hmmm."

Nowsgaria retreated.

The magic circle of <Magic Spell Necrosis Deguzzegd> is left in front of Anos' eyes.

I understand. So you are the tyrannical demon king. Just as well."

"Oh. What are you talking about?

Nousgaria smirks.

God has decreed the annihilation of the tyrannical demon king. The order that kills you, the Son of God, will be born soon. It is inescapable, it is the reason the world has decreed."

I see. I see. But, Nowsgalia, you will die before then. You'll die before then."

Nousgaria scoffs at the words.

'Be still, O pernicious curse! The word of God is--"

There was a flash of light.

The man whose throat had been slit open could only open his mouth and could not speak.

The sound of the sword being sheathed echoes through the room.

The man who slashed through Nowsgalia was a white-haired man in armor. It was Sin Leglia, the strongest swordsman of the demon tribe.

He said, "The language of the gods is useless if you can't speak it.

............, ......!

Nousgaria's mouth moves with a flutter.

Singh holds in his hand one of his thousand swords, the plundering sword Girionoges.

It is a cursed magical sword that will take away your voice if it cuts through your throat, your sight if it cuts through your eyes, and your life if it cuts through your heart. Even if the wound in his throat heals, the voice stolen by the plundering sword will never return.

It is you god's bad habit to be proud of the fact that he himself is the reason. It is time you wrote that order down. In my presence, even the order God has established will perish.

Anos grabbed the magic circle floating in the void and crushed it.

............"

In no time at all, the body of nousgalia decayed, weathered, and disappeared.

Reno watched it in dismay.
He still didn't die after all of this

Eugo has type 5? And this would be a feat against the sword.
Since you need to first proof the type 5.
Gods can still die.
And bound by life and death.
Recently when I was reading through the ln, there was something about the cycle of order and all that
Why would it be a feat against Venuzdonoa? I only said it negates type 2 & 3
We're trying to add the type 5. When you already negate type 2 & 3 and you give someone a fatal wound and they don't die, neither do they resist the negation, its said later that the person is immortal and doesn't live, isn't this type 5?

Why would it be a feat against Venuzdonoa? I only said it negates type 2 & 3
We're trying to add the type 5. When you already negate type 2 & 3 and you give someone a fatal wound and they don't die, neither do they resist the negation, its said later that the person is immortal and doesn't live, isn't this type 5?
Actually it is not type 5. You need proof of type 5 not trying to use the current stats
Possibly layers.

There is no mention of type 5 here.
Think of it as a duality here
Life and death, and you transcend it
when you transcend death and life... you are automatically unbound by them... just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back