• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If mortals don't get it then the gods should as they're literally order.
I'm fine with acausality type 1 for God.
My only qualm regarding the type 1 the OP proposed is because it's for everyone.

Honestly, I already agree with acausality type 1 for God since Lay's CRT where the scan says that God didn't get affected by Lay changing the history and changing the Demon King's name from Anos Voldigoad to Avos Dilhevia. Yet Eugo and Nousgalia didn't get affected by the change in history at all and remember Anos fully for who he is.

So I say it again to make my stand clear.
I'm disagreeing giving everyone acausality type 1.
But agree on giving God acausality type 1.

Acausality type 1 is not get affected by the change in the past.

The scan literally is of Anos making someone who is not aca 1 into aca 1 (unchangeable by the past).

Aca 1 negation is you able to affect someone who is certainly acausality type 1 by affecting their past or making them able to be changeable by their past.
So, power bestowal?

So, power bestowal?
This is exactly what I have in mind.

Power Bestowal or perhaps Causality Manipulation is so powerful it can affect Acausality type 1.

Instant Death literally has busted fate manipulation that could affect acausality type 4 which transcends the space-time continuum

So a high degree of causality manipulation that could affect acausality or be unaffected by the reverse in causality is possible (Heck Eques is Prime example).

Last edited:
I understand the argument.

I want to ask about the context behind that scene,
Why Anos is trying to save Igales? And what happens to Igales after that scene?
It was during the events of the 4th arc, the "misa is avos dilhevia" shenanigans. After they travelled to the past to learn what happened, Anos came across demons trying to kill igales who had been stranded in dilhade.

After saving him, he tasks him with spreading rumors about what happens after the tyrannical Demon king, avos dilhevia is reincarnated, basically continuing the story so that they can save both misa and reno when they return to the present.

Igales didn't die there, he continued to reincarnate, spreading the rumors Anos told him to.

My only qualm regarding the type 1 the OP proposed is because it's for everyone.

Honestly, I already agree with acausality type 1 for God since Lay's CRT where the scan says that God didn't get affected by Lay changing the history and changing the Demon King's name from Anos Voldigoad to Avos Dilhevia. Yet Eugo and Nousgalia didn't get affected by the change in history at all and remember Anos fully for who he is.

Okay.

@Dread strike through acausality 1 for everyone, add below it that its only for the gods

I like this reason also this literally backs up type 4 Acausality for god's they're not affected by Casuality of mortal world which lay altered.

It was during the events of the 4th arc, the "misa is avos dilhevia" shenanigans. After they travelled to the past to learn what happened, Anos came across demons trying to kill igales who had been stranded in dilhade.

After saving him, he tasks him with spreading rumors about what happens after the tyrannical Demon king, avos dilhevia is reincarnated, basically continuing the story so that they can save both misa and reno when they return to the present.

Igales didn't die there, he continued to reincarnate, spreading the rumors Anos told him to.
Yeah. It doesn't matter as if character inheritedly has Acausality type 1 or not because Anos negating the Causality which gives Characters Acausality type 1.
From my understanding now.

Igales in the past should be dead, the past is unchangeable thanks to the Order of Time (OOT) actively reversing any significant changes to the past. Anos was able to save Igales by making changes in the past that should have been unchangeable and it is able to affect the future (the present) in which Igales is able to safely reincarnate and live in the present.

I can see the basis why you think it's acausality type 1 negation.

But really, instead of negation, Anos is making Igales unaffected by the order of time temporarily.

Power Bestowal (Bestowing a temporary acausality type 4)?

From my understanding now.

Igales in the past should be dead, the past is unchangeable thanks to the Order of Time (OOT) actively reversing any significant changes to the past. Anos was able to save Igales by making changes in the past that should have been unchangeable and it is able to affect the future (the present) in which Igales is able to safely reincarnate and live in the present.

I can see the basis why you think it's acausality type 1 negation.

But really, instead of negation, Anos is making Igales unaffected by the order of time temporarily.

Power Bestowal (Bestowing a temporary acausality type 4)?
Still he Destroyed the casualty system which gives Acausality type 1 to other characters though.

@Vietthai96 Due to your previous posts in other threads, I really require you to be civil here like others.
Disagreeing is fine, but disagreeing aggressively is not fine. Thank you!

I did not make this beautiful thread to have an aggressive conversation, look at my thread, it's beautiful!

@Vietthai96 Due to your previous posts in other threads, I really require you to be civil here like others.

I did not make this beautiful thread to have an aggressive conversation, look at my thread, it's beautiful!
Huh?? What make you think i'm being aggressive???

Huh?? What make you think i'm being aggressive???
Using two question marks (most of them even 3), kinda overreacting and being aggressive.
Maybe I misunderstood it, but a normal human would use one instead of 3. Anyway, let's not derail. Keep it in PM or message wall.

Using two question marks (most of them even 3), kinda overreacting and being aggressive.
Maybe I misunderstood it, but a normal human would use one instead of 3. Anyway, let's not derail. Keep it in PM or message wall.
Huh? Since when is using 3 question marks being aggresive???

Peace? What peace? I will not tolerate such.
Spread the violence and chaos. Only the strong may rule

Sure thing but what are results now? Who disagreed as far? Who agreed as far? I am convinced rn
Most people agree on the addition of hax.

Pain, Fixxed, Vietthai, and I are skeptical and disagree about BDE and the acausality part.

For me, you can put me on agree.
For them, unfortunately, you have to ask them individually as I cannot speak on their behalf about where they want to be put.

Put me on disagree for BDE

To get BDE, your very nature must be independent of space and time. Being in space and time doesn't qualify for it. It doesn't matter whether you predate it, we don't give BDE to everyone just because you existed before space and time
BDE on this wiki refers to the state of being of characters who exist outside, and are independent of, space and its dimensions

Also, we don't give Immortality type 9 just because you can create an avatar. If it worked like that, every Avatar creator has Type 9 immortality

Immortality Type 9 is Transcendent Immortality. Seriously guys

I also disagree with immortality type 5

What you're describing is immortality type 7, since they're already dead

And also. Since you all seem to place a lot of emphasis on outside order, anyone not outside of order who was able to affect Anos is an anti feat for Anos.

As someone mentioned earlier, Anos being precog is proof he doesn't qualify for Acausality type 4

Y'all put too much weight on "I'm outside order" when said characters are affected by those who aren't outside order just fine

Eh read through the immortality session again and I have to say that's not immortality type 5, especially since gods can actually be killed and actually bound by life and death what was referred to there was type 1 immortality and also type 9 negation is kind of a No since that was a by product of Anos probability manip.

@Sniper670 I thought you did not want to comment about it and neither give your opinion. Remember?
Did you read 700+ chapter btw?

What you're describing is immortality type 7, since they're already dead
Type 7 is for undead bro.
A being who was alive, and become dead, thus cannot die again.

Undead: Characters who cannot die due to technically being already dead, often overlapping with other forms of immortality. This includes characters who can keep existing as spiritual entities upon dying.

Type 7 for God, by no offense, is weird.
They're not undead, nor they were born alive and then become undead.

God is order. God is the absolute existence for the demons, humans, spirits, and all other beings living in this world. He is the reason of this world. You, the lives, live and die according to the order. It is pointless to be angry with God. And it is nonsensical to try to strike fear into the hearts of the people.

Sternly, nousgalia raises his hands.

I give you wisdom, you who are not yet enlightened. We are nothing. We have no anger, no sorrow. God is immortal and therefore not even alive. Therefore, we have no fear, but only continue to be the reason for this world.
Nousgalia says, "You." He is referring to Anos. "You, the lives, live and die according to the order" mean referring to how Anos is alive and able to die.

As we know in the profile, Anos is not type 1 nor type 5 immortality, he is only listed as having longevity in the profile and it holds true when Eugo ages Anos for billions of years and Anos died with his body turning to ash. This again refers that Anos's body is able to die. To live and to die.

Then in the next scene, Nousgalia refers to himself, and the Gods as something much more than Anos, as something immortal and not even alive. Referring that they are not alive in the begin with in comparison to the mortal Anos Voldigoad, which again, is alive and can die.

Plus, Nousgalia says God is not even alive, he didn't say God is already dead which if so, I would agree with type 7.

How exactly did you able to reach the conclusion that God is already dead?

Eh read through the immortality session again and I have to say that's not immortality type 5, especially since gods can actually be killed and actually bound by life and death what was referred to there was type 1 immortality
Eh, I agree with Immortality type 1.
But it's not just Immortality type 1, but also type 5.

If Nousgalia and Militia are only referring to Eternal/Perpetual Immortality (type 1), then they wouldn't even say:

I give you wisdom, you who are not yet enlightened. We are nothing. We have no anger, no sorrow. God is immortal and therefore not even alive. Therefore, we have no fear, but only continue to be the reason for this world. -Nousgalia
God is order. We have no anger, no sorrow, no kindness, no pride, nothing. We only arise as an order and perform our role. This body is immortal, so it does not even live. -Militia
If they only refer to type 1 Immortality, then it's unnecessary for Nousgalia and Militia to add that sentence to say God does not even live.

And I cannot imagine that Heavenly Father God, Nousgalia, and Goddess of Creation, Militia would outright lie about themselves and the Physiology of God to Anos. Especially when both repeat that God is devoid of emotion, no anger, no thought, no kindness, no pride, nothing.

Also, where do you get that "gods can actually be killed and actually bound by life and death"?

Type 7 is for undead bro.
A being who was alive, and become dead, thus cannot die again.
Yes. Undead. As op mentioned, they're not alive. Type 7 without further contexts
Type 7 for God, by no offense, is weird.
They're not undead, nor they were born alive and then become undead.
I'm going by op. You're not getting type 5 because "they're not alive"

That's type 7 mean s they're Undead. Certainly not Type 5. If the statement was something like "they're neither alive, nor dead" I'd reconsider. But Nah, this is type 7

Well, to kill God you need to use Existence Erasure or Conceptual Manipulation (e.g Venuzdonoa or Magic Eye of Destruction) or circumvent them by destroying their existence (which can be considered NPI to abstract and again EE).

Which is one of the general ways to kill a character with Immortality type 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back