• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
Mandrakk2
Dis, Lord of Discordia
The Dark Monitor VS The True Crimson King

Oh come on. You didn't think I was going to pass up on this opportunity, did you?

Rules

• Speed is equalized.
  • Both characters are at full power.
  • Winner by death or incapacitation.
  • Votes with one-dimensional reasoning (such as 'Mandrakk via better range' or 'Crimson King due to being At least High 1-B') will not be counted. FRA votes leaning towards such reasoning will also be disregarded.
Vote Count

• Mandrakk: 0
  • Dis: 5 (Aeyu, ZacharyGrossman273, Hellbeast1, ALRF, Theglassman12)
  • Inconclusive: 0

This is a hard one. Can the King get past Mandrakk's High Godly regen? Their hax are very, very similar.

I'm gonna say inconclusive since I don't see CK getting through Mandrakk's regen unless he's able to BFR or unless his reality warping is stronger, nor do I see Mandrakk killing CK's true self since he's an abstract entity.

(speaking of which, the King ought to have Abstract Existence listed as a power, as well as changing Reality Manipulation to Reality Warping. Additionally, since the King can reform after all of existence is destroyed, shouldn't he get High Godly regen as well?)

This thread reminded me that Mandrakk's High-Godly regen needs to be removed, since falling into the Overvoid did erase him.

Oh snap. In that case, since Mandrakk's High Godly needs to be removed, and CK needs to have High Godly added (I can provide scans if needed, though a link to the feats should be on his page) I'm changing my vote to CK.

The Everlasting said:
This thread reminded me that Mandrakk's High-Godly regen needs to be removed, since falling into the Overvoid did erase him.
I was about to bring that up before you did, actually. This made no sense when I saw it...

Even then, some of the King's powers don't care about regen. Assuming Dis has amped versions of all of Los's powers (which he should), he should have mind manipulation as well as death manipulation which works based on him simply wishing it so. The latter may or may not work on beings comparable to himself though, and I'm pretty sure Mandrakk qualifies massively for that.

As outlined on this page:

"You asked how many worlds," Parkus begins. "The answer, in the High Speech, is da fan: worlds beyond telling." With one of the blackened sticks he draws a figure eight on its side, which Jack recognizes as the Greek symbol for infinity.

"There is a Tower that binds them in place. Think of it as an axle upon which many wheels spin, if you like. And there is an entity that would bring this Tower down. Ram Abbalah."

At these words, the flames of the fire seem to momentarily darken and turn red. Jack wishes he could believe that this is only a trick of his overstrained mind, but cannot. "The Crimson King," he says.

"Yes. His physical being is pent in a cell at the top of the Tower, but he has another manifestation, every bit as real, and this lives in Can-tah Abbalah - the Court of the Crimson King."

"Two places at once." Given his journeying between the world of America and the world of the Territories, Jack has little trouble swallowing this concept.

"Yes."

"If he - or it - destroys the Tower, won't that defeat his purpose? Won't he destroy his physical being in the process?"

"Just the opposite: he'll set it free to wander what will then be chaos . . . din-tah . . . the furnace. Some parts of Mid-World have fallen into that furnace already." - Black House

Well anywho, I suppose that's at least one legitimate vote for the King. Score is now 0:1.

Crimson King for Aeyu reasoning

Nothing much to add here to be honest

Wouldn't that be true-godly not high? He should be nerfed to high-godly if that's the case
Not actually. High-Godly alone involves regenerating from your existence being erased and the reality you exist within being destroyed. I don't think Mandrakk has any regen feats on that level, as (IIRC) the Monitor-Sphere wasn't destroyed in its totality at any point in his battle with the Thought Robot.

Become the strongest said:
Crimson King.
At the absolute least, there needs to be a 'FRA' or more in order for me to count this vote.

The other vote has been counted. The Crimson King is now at four.

The Crimson King believed that not only would he survive the collapse of the Dark Tower, but he could also rule over the resulting chaos and re-fashion the universe to his liking.

I mean yeah, that's the reason he's High 1-B. But what bearing does that have on its own in regards to this fight?

Not necessarily. Abilities that don't trigger regen (such as death manipulation) can kill them just fine.

LEt's see

Attack Potency: High Hyperverse level (Exists in Monitor-Sphere, and is the most powerful out of all Monitors. Was overwhelming The Thought Robot during their battle)

So, an infinite dimensional being

At least High Hyperverse level (Thought to be an aspect of, or mirror to, Ga, who transcends an infinite-dimensional reality, though he (Dis) is not nearly as powerful. Capable of reshaping all of existence in his own image, should he or his Avatar succeed in bringing about the collapse of the Dark Tower. Though he is strongly limited by the Tower, he is capable of building a machine to amplify his strength which, when destroyed, sends echoes through "multiple dimensions throughout infinity".)

VS someone who can destroy an infinite dimensional multiverse

That's the equilivant of a 10-B VS a 3-A.

@Zach: An instant death that doesn't trigger regen will be permanent unless the receiving party is resistant to such a thing. Especially on this level.

@Js: ...Actually, I don't know. They should be at least somewhat comparable, as they both exist above infinite dimensions (Mandrakk exists in the Monitor-Sphere, for example), but I'm not fully sure.

EDIT: CK can reshape said infinite dimensions on a whim, and is only limited by Gan in regards to his ability to do so. With that now in mind, he's most likely far superior.

EDIT 2.0: Ninja'd

To 'erase' such a being, yes.

Killing them, however, would only require a power which allows them to bypass regen.

Anywho, we're derailing here.

Lord, what have I done...?

Assuming this isn't considered a stomp, I suppose that's five votes for the King.

Back