• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Aye, I'm back on the Dark Tower grind. While I was off-site, I've made a lot of changes in in the scaling of Pennywise, and given just how influential this website is, I thought it would be best to bring them along here. Just like with all my other CRTs.

TL;DR
This CRT will;
  • Give the avatar Low-High Regeneration.
  • Add additional reasonings (Or just explanations that should have been there in the first place) to various powers already listed on the page. Most notably Transduality (Nature 2, Aspect 2).
  • Give the avatar Numbness Inducement (Biological Manipulation), Acausality (Type 4), and Self-Sustenance (Type 1). Along with a resistance to Cosmic Radiation (Radiation Manipulation), Extreme Temperature (Temperature Manipulation), and Death Manipulation.
  • Give the Deadlights resistances to Conceptual Manipulation, Life Manipulation, and Plot Manipulation.
  • Go more into detail in the Gender, Classification, and Weakness sections of the profile.
  • Add two MTFL+ to better support him having that speed tier. They both have calcs that have been looked over, and accepted.
  • Add references.
  • Fix any spotted errors in grammar.
  • Clear up some misleading text.
  • Rewrite the summary.
  • Add content warning pop up.

This CRT will go over a lot, but I'll try to do my best to explain the additions in a concise way. If you wish to see everything on your own, click here.

Additions To Already Existing Powers
Regeneration - Gives the avatar Low-High Regeneration, with IT coming back after being melted to amorphous, taffy-like sludge while in the form of George. It also gives other showings of Pennywise receiving damage, only to heal back later on, albeit they aren't as impressive as the Low-High stuff. Also includes a statement from the Dark Tower comics, saying that any magical being can endlessly regenerate.

Web Generation + Acidic Bodily Fluids - IT's webs, like Pennywise's other bodily fluids, are acidic and burn upon contact.

Poison Manipulation - The stinger of IT's spider form is said to leak poison.

Social Influencing/Overwhelmingly Frightful Presence - Scared the shit out of Henry Bowers, causing him to freeze in terror and his interior temperature to plummet just by saying "Wait".

Telekinesis - Can cause things to suddenly combust with his Telekinesis. He did this to a couple of balloons.

Weather Manipulation - Said to be capable of reshaping clouds, bending them to the shapes of animals.

This also gives explanations to powers that weren't originally given explanations in the true form key, like Large Size (Type 11) and Transduality (Type 2, Aspect 2). Type 11 Large Size is self-explanatory, given he is 1-A, but as for Transduality;

The Deadlights exist far beyond the rest of the cosmology, most notably the Dark Tower. The Dark Tower is essentially the container for everything, containing the entire multiverse. The Dark Tower most likely also contains all concepts, with it most notably containing the concepts of life, time, space, size, and dimension. On top of this, the Dark Tower in the comics is described as an archetypal structure. I've seen other profiles given this ability for similar reasoning, but if this isn't good enough, we can just remove it.

Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 3) - Lastly, in the book Insomnia, looking into the Deadlights are said to be capable of delivering a "fate worse than death", with death suddenly becoming the best outcome for the viewer. This is most likely referring to the Deadlight's ability to absorb the Ka of others, essentially a form of eternal damnation.

New Abilities/Resistances
Numbness Inducement - On top of the webbing being acidic, it induces numbness immediately upon touch. This sensation is compared to being injected with a "hypo full of novocaine".

Edit: Should clarify that this is Biological Manipulation, just underneath a specific name.

Precognition - Pennywise is capable of reading minds, and in Dark Tower, one's mind and destiny are the same thing, so he is also reading their destiny.

Acausality (Type 4) - This ability use to be on the page before I rewrote. At the time of the rewrite, I couldn't find any reasoning for it, but later on I was able to scrap together an argument for it. As said before, and emphasized on the profile, Pennywise originates from the Deadlights, outside of everything (As in, the rest of the cosmology. The multiverse, Dark Tower, Macroverse/Todash Space, etc). This would encompass the Dark Tower, which as said before encompasses all of time and space. So the avatar was conceived independently from space and time, which is something that would warrant type 4 Acausality. After entering the multiverse, he still retains this independence, with him being described as timeless, and being able to casually leave the Neibolt house despite its ****** up space that makes it really difficult to move in for others, let alone leave.

Self-Sustenance (Type 1) + Resistance to Cosmic Radiation and Extreme Temperatures - Before Pennywise arrived on Earth, he was able to survive in the vacuum of space with no discernable issues.

Resistance to Death Manipulation - The avatar already has a resistance to mind, soul, life, and fate hax due to his mind/soul/etc being the Deadlights, an outerversal entity, therefore meaning that his essence would be impervious and unreachable to those hax unless they can affect outerversal minds and reach outerversal distances. This is also given the nature of minds in Dark Tower, with the mind, soul, life-force, and destiny of someone all being the same thing, labelled underneath "Ka". Well, Ka also encompasses one's own death, so we can just throw that into the collection.

Resistance to Conceptual, Life, and Plot Manipulation - I already went over how the Dark Tower can be argued to contain all concepts, including the concept of life, so I'm just gonna skip over to the plot manipulation part. The Dark Tower gets extremely metafictional near the end of its series, with it established that the Dark Tower (The cosmological structure) contains every story Stephen King has ever written (Along with stories from other authors, but I'm not gonna do any crosscaling bullshit). Because of this, we have things like Father Callahan from Salem's Lot making an appearance, and the Old Ones (A technologically advanced race of monsters) creating weapons and robots based on Star Wars, Harry Power, and Marvel (I'm not making this shit up). Again, the Deadlights exist far beyond the Dark Tower, and would also transcend these stories, hence the resistance.

Stat Changes
Outside of speed, I haven't changed much. I went more in-depth on the Deadlight's gender, the other names for "Glamour" in the Classification section, and I better explained what the Ritual of Chud is in the weaknesses section.

As for speed, I've tried to upgrade Pennywise's speed before in my last CRT, but that thread died and I honestly handled it pretty poorly, so I'm gonna repeat what I said there, and then some. Pennywise the Clown often outpaces the Losers Club, and the Losers Club have some impressive reaction/perception speed feats;

1. Being able to react and perceive things while being flung from Earth, to outside the universe, and into the Deadlights within moments.

2. Similarly being able to see stuff while going so fast that Maturin completely disappears from sight within a single eyeblink.

I have calculated both of these feats (Which you can see here and here), and both of them have been accepted. Pennywise is already accepted to be Massively FTL+, so this is consistent. There have been some concerns for this feat, mainly whether or not the Losers Club are "normal humans", which I've addressed in my last CRT;

Update 2: The Losers Club aren't "normal people". We know that throughout the book (Usually when confronted by Pennywise), they are amped by an external force, a higher power, not only giving them supernatural powers (I.E. The other Losers Club members were able to detect that Mike was in danger while hunting Pennywise far away, and were able to "send their power" to Mike while he was in the hospital, allowing him to fight off a murderer when he otherwise wouldn't have been able to) but also boosting their physical capabilities (The most obvious example of this is when Mike was fending himself from Pennywise's bird form. Mike himself says that he can feel a force helping him throw the tiles harder, allowing him to deal more damage to Penny). This higher power could be either Maturin (IT's brother. Maturin is also explicitly said to dwarf the Deadlights in power), or Gan himself (The creator deity of the verse, and is so far beyond the likes of IT that they are mere thoughts in his mind), both being 1-A reality-bending gods. Even Pennywise himself notes that the Losers Club have a "mythical talismanic" quality to them, and even speculates if they are agents of "The Other"/Gan (Which we know is true, given what was said here, and he was even there during the Ritual of Chud, helping the club behind the cosmic scenes). The very fact that they can resist and somewhat combat Pennywise is proof that they aren't normal too, as Pennywise has been butchering people for hundreds of years.

Also, in general Stephen King's books are full of humans with capabilities beyond typical people, especially the Dark Tower series, so the prospect of superhumans aren't new to this verse.

Other Small Changes
1. Added references.
2. Fixed grammatical errors that I've found.
3. Rephrased bits of text that mistakenly said or implied that Pennywise exists in the Macroverse, when he actually doesn't.
4. Rewrote the summary to something more detailed and overall more fitting for IT.
5. Added the content warning thing. While the book doesn't have visuals, some of the scans still describe NSFW shit in off-putting detail. Also, a lot of slurs.

I could have made this longer, by throwing in the idea of making a cosmology blog for the verse with what I know about it so far, but that will be its own CRT some day. Can't give even an estimation.

Votes
Agree: 11 (Ruteahh, Forthegood, CanineAnnoyer, rpmblack, DimeUhDozen, XxZetsuxX, PuffletronGaming, DarkDragonMedeus, HorrorHistory, Apex Predator GX, and Mr. Bambu [Although he does disagree with some of the listed stuff here])

Disagree: 1 (Mr. Bambu [Disagrees with resistance to death manip, type 4 Acausality, Low-High Regeneration, and Precognition])

Neutral:

Last edited:
I respond to this with a knife pressed into my lumbar. I have been given a script I am required to read if I wish to see my family again. I am afraid. The script will now follow:

This seems fine.

End script.

Actual comments:

Regeneration - Gives the avatar Low-High Regeneration, with IT coming back after being melted to amorphous, taffy-like sludge while in the form of George. It also gives other showings of Pennywise receiving damage, only to heal back later on, albeit they aren't as impressive as the Low-High stuff. Also includes a statement from the Dark Tower comics, saying that any magical being can endlessly regenerate.
This one's strange because it is referring to losing its shape- the thing being reduced to sludge is not really losing body parts, it isn't decapitated there or what have you. It's a shapeshifter. Losing its shape and then gaining a new one is the focus. While I agree with the latter scan being something, I wouldn't take scans for Gan to be scans for the avatar. Disagree with this particular rating.

This is pretty weak evidence but I'll allow it.

Telekinesis - Can cause things to suddenly combust with his Telekinesis. He did this to a couple of balloons.
"Combust" is a weird word to use here. I've no problem with accrediting this to his telekinesis, but this scan has nothing to do with fire.

Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation (Type 3) - Lastly, in the book Insomnia, looking into the Deadlights are said to be capable of delivering a "fate worse than death", with death suddenly becoming the best outcome for the viewer. This is most likely referring to the Deadlight's ability to absorb the Ka of others, essentially a form of eternal damnation.
If it's related to that latter bit, why list it also under Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation?

Numbness Inducement - On top of the webbing being acidic, it induces numbness immediately upon touch. This sensation is compared to being injected with a "hypo full of novocaine".
What ability do you propose to actually list this under? Numbness Inducement isn't a power used by this wiki.

Precognition - Pennywise is capable of reading minds, and in Dark Tower, one's mind and destiny are the same thing, so he is also reading their destiny.
Could you show some evidence of Pennywise actually doing that? There's a lot of bridges being crossed to reach this point and I'd rather more solid evidence.

Acausality (Type 4) - This ability use to be on the page before I rewrote. At the time of the rewrite, I couldn't find any reasoning for it, but later on I was able to scrap together an argument for it. As said before, and emphasized on the profile, Pennywise originates from the Deadlights, outside of everything (As in, the rest of the cosmology. The multiverse, Dark Tower, Macroverse/Todash Space, etc). This would encompass the Dark Tower, which as said before encompasses all of time and space. So the avatar was conceived independently from space and time, which is something that would warrant type 4 Acausality. After entering the multiverse, he still retains this independence, with him being described as timeless, and being able to casually leave the Neibolt house despite its ****** up space that makes it really difficult to move in for others, let alone leave.
I think this one is iffy. If the "timeless" bit did actually describe the avatar itself as timeless, that would be more solid imo, but it doesn't, it seems to just refer to the Deadlights being perceivable via Pennywise. Deadlights should have it- and does- but Pennywise shouldn't.

Resistance to Death Manipulation - The avatar already has a resistance to mind, soul, life, and fate hax due to his mind/soul/etc being the Deadlights, an outerversal entity, therefore meaning that his essence would be impervious and unreachable to those hax unless they can affect outerversal minds and reach outerversal distances. This is also given the nature of minds in Dark Tower, with the mind, soul, life-force, and destiny of someone all being the same thing, labelled underneath "Ka". Well, Ka also encompasses one's own death, so we can just throw that into the collection.
This scan just says that people bound by fate can only be broken apart by death. In no way does this justify a resistance to death manipulation and it does not support what you're saying it supports.

Resistance to Conceptual, Life, and Plot Manipulation - I already went over how the Dark Tower can be argued to contain all concepts, including the concept of life, so I'm just gonna skip over to the plot manipulation part. The Dark Tower gets extremely metafictional near the end of its series, with it established that the Dark Tower (The cosmological structure) contains every story Stephen King has ever written (Along with stories from other authors, but I'm not gonna do any crosscaling bullshit). Because of this, we have things like Father Callahan from Salem's Lot making an appearance, and the Old Ones (A technologically advanced race of monsters) creating weapons and robots based on Star Wars, Harry Power, and Marvel (I'm not making this shit up). Again, the Deadlights exist far beyond the Dark Tower, and would also transcend these stories, hence the resistance.
I'd actually like to know the argument for Concept and Life Manipulation a great deal, since I disagree with so much that came before. If it's just the same stuff from before, then I would instantly disagree with them. As for Plot Manipulation, removing some of the fluff for my own sake: you argue that because the Deadlights comes from outside the Dark Tower, and the Dark Tower includes King's written works, that it must be immune to plot manipulation. And yet, from this same metafictional perspective, the Darklights is just another element of King's writing. Outside the fact that I have some doubts about all of King's works being part of the Dark Tower (of course, many are- this much is obvious even to people with just cursory knowledge, the claim of "all" is where I disagree), I cannot see how that argument arrives at a conclusion of resistance to the writing that contains it. It may be outside the literal in-universe cosmic structure of the Dark Tower, it is not outside of Stephen King's writings of the Dark Tower, as that is... the verse itself.

I have no substantial problems with the bits of this I haven't spoken on.

This one's strange because it is referring to losing its shape- the thing being reduced to sludge is not really losing body parts, it isn't decapitated there or what have you. It's a shapeshifter. Losing its shape and then gaining a new one is the focus.
Pennywise melting in that scene wasn't because of his shapeshifting, it was because the Losers Club used their belief against it, damaging IT. Also I'm pretty sure any character that qualifies for Low-High regen and beyond would be like losing body parts.

While I agree with the latter scan being something, I wouldn't take scans for Gan to be scans for the avatar.
The scan isn't for specifically Gan, it is a statement regarding all magical creatures.

"Combust" is a weird word to use here. I've no problem with accrediting this to his telekinesis, but this scan has nothing to do with fire.
Bad wording on my end, sorry.

If it's related to that latter bit, why list it also under Mind Manipulation and Madness Manipulation?
It isn't related to the latter bit. It relates to the general ability of the Deadlights, which can drive people insane through visual contact, and steal the minds of others.

What ability do you propose to actually list this under? Numbness Inducement isn't a power used by this wiki.
Biological Manipulation. It says so in the TL;DR section at the top of the OP.
Give the avatar Numbness Inducement (Biological Manipulation), Acausality (Type 4), and Self-Sustenance (Type 1). Along with a resistance to Cosmic Radiation (Radiation Manipulation), Extreme Temperature (Temperature Manipulation), and Death Manipulation.

Could you show some evidence of Pennywise actually doing that? There's a lot of bridges being crossed to reach this point and I'd rather more solid evidence.
I don't have solid evidence on this, but I think the reasoning should at least warrant a "possibly". In Dark Tower, it is a solid fact that a person's mind and fate are the same thing, which I don't think should be ignored.

I think this one is iffy. If the "timeless" bit did actually describe the avatar itself as timeless, that would be more solid imo, but it doesn't, it seems to just refer to the Deadlights being perceivable via Pennywise. Deadlights should have it- and does- but Pennywise shouldn't.
I don't think so. "Timeless" is being used as a word to describe the avatar here (Alongside evil and whatnot), and is separate from the bit where Bill catches a glimpse of the Deadlights. Even then, the timeless statement is just support evidence to the idea that Pennywise is independent of space-time, which is supported by the story and the lay out of the cosmology.

This scan just says that people bound by fate can only be broken apart by death. In no way does this justify a resistance to death manipulation and it does not support what you're saying it supports.
You missed the actual important part of the scan. In that scan, it is actually said that one's death is part of their Ka, with it being referred to as one of the spokes on the wheel of Ka. It does support what I am saying.

I'd actually like to know the argument for Concept and Life Manipulation a great deal, since I disagree with so much that came before. If it's just the same stuff from before, then I would instantly disagree with them.
It comes from here.
The Deadlights exist far beyond the rest of the cosmology, most notably the Dark Tower. The Dark Tower is essentially the container for everything, containing the entire multiverse. The Dark Tower most likely also contains all concepts, with it most notably containing the concepts of life, time, space, size, and dimension. On top of this, the Dark Tower in the comics is described as an archetypal structure. I've seen other profiles given this ability for similar reasoning, but if this isn't good enough, we can just remove it.
The Dark Tower contains all concepts (Or at minimum really significant concepts that envelop most of reality anyway. Including the concept of life, hence the resistance to life hax), and the Deadlights exist far above the Dark Tower and its contents.

As for Plot Manipulation, removing some of the fluff for my own sake: you argue that because the Deadlights comes from outside the Dark Tower, and the Dark Tower includes King's written works, that it must be immune to plot manipulation. And yet, from this same metafictional perspective, the Darklights is just another element of King's writing. Outside the fact that I have some doubts about all of King's works being part of the Dark Tower (of course, many are- this much is obvious even to people with just cursory knowledge, the claim of "all" is where I disagree), I cannot see how that argument arrives at a conclusion of resistance to the writing that contains it. It may be outside the literal in-universe cosmic structure of the Dark Tower, it is not outside of Stephen King's writings of the Dark Tower, as that is... the verse itself.
No? I mean yeah, the real life Stephen King wrote the book of IT, but I'm not referring to that. What I am referring to is the fictional depiction of Stephen King, which in-verse wrote all of these narratives in the Dark Tower, which the Deadlights transcends.

Last edited:
Pennywise melting in that scene wasn't because of his shapeshifting, it was because the Losers Club used their belief against it, damaging IT. Also I'm pretty sure any character that qualifies for Low-High regen and beyond would be like losing body parts.
No, but the avatar is already amorphous. I think the justification here is tenuous at best, in any case.

The scan isn't for specifically Gan, it is a statement regarding all magical creatures.
In a void of other evidence, what would you even want to assign for this? Pennywise already has Mid on his page, and taking the scan entirely literally can mean either "there's no limit to the regeneration" or "there is nothing it can't regenerate". I wouldn't agree with the latter (would probably be Low-Godly) and the former is almost nothing.

It isn't related to the latter bit. It relates to the general ability of the Deadlights, which can drive people insane through visual contact, and steal the minds of others.
If that's true, it's fine, your wording was weird. I already accept that looking into Pennywise's eyes is equivalent to looking into the Deadlights (in some capacity, at least) so this is fine if true.

Biological Manipulation. It says so in the TL;DR section at the top of the OP.
I didn't read the TL;DR because I wanted to read the actual thing. Odd place to put the actual proposal but it's fine ig if you list it as Biological Manipulation, no complaints.

I don't have solid evidence on this, but I think the reasoning should at least warrant a "possibly". In Dark Tower, it is a solid fact that a person's mind and fate are the same thing, which I don't think should be ignored.
Meh. List me as against, I don't strongly feel opposed but I'd rather it was actually displayed as something Pennywise was doing since, again, a few assumptions are being used to come to that conclusion.

I don't think so. "Timeless" is being used as a word to describe the avatar here (Alongside evil and whatnot), and is separate from the bit where Bill catches a glimpse of the Deadlights. Even then, the timeless statement is just support evidence to the idea that Pennywise is independent of space-time, which is supported by the story and the lay out of the cosmology.
Disagree. It's eyes are described as timeless- eyes that are apparently allowing Bill to see straight to the Deadlights itself. The Avatar itself is not described as "timeless", just the bit that allows one to see into the Deadlights.

You missed the actual important part of the scan. In that scan, it is actually said that one's death is part of their Ka, with it being referred to as one of the spokes on the wheel of Ka. It does support what I am saying.
I didn't miss it, the "spokes on the wheel of Ka" just meant nothing to me. If you're arguing it means a **** ton more then I suppose I'd ask for you to gather the evidence of that, since... I don't know what that means.

The Dark Tower contains all concepts (Or at minimum really significant concepts that envelop most of reality anyway. Including the concept of life, hence the resistance to life hax), and the Deadlights exist far above the Dark Tower and its contents.
Okay, so this is rooted in the same argument as Plot Manip, I see now. I would still disagree with the Avatar possessing that, since I don't agree that the Avatar is "beyond the breadth of the Dark Tower" or what have you. The Deadlights, sure, not its puppet.

No? I mean yeah, the real life Stephen King wrote the book of IT, but I'm not referring to that. What I am referring to is the fictional depiction of Stephen King, which in-verse wrote all of these narratives in the Dark Tower, which the Deadlights transcends.
Isn't that just the basis of its tier, though? It's not really a resistance, it's an R>F difference. It's no more resistance than a Low 2-C not being affected by 9-B fire.

No, but the avatar is already amorphous. I think the justification here is tenuous at best, in any case.
The avatar isn't really inherently amorphous. Yes, it sort of turns into goo when changing between two shapes, but it is pretty much always a solid shape. Again, the melting in this instance was as a result of it suffering an attack, and wasn't transitioning to a different form at the time. Even if it was a result of his shapeshifting, it still is effectively Regeneration.
In a void of other evidence, what would you even want to assign for this? Pennywise already has Mid on his page, and taking the scan entirely literally can mean either "there's no limit to the regeneration" or "there is nothing it can't regenerate". I wouldn't agree with the latter (would probably be Low-Godly) and the former is almost nothing.
Admittedly, it is mostly there for support evidence to his Regeneration. At best you can probably argue that he can keep healing himself forever, and isn't like a classic Spawn sort of situation where he can regenerate until he runs out of energy or something, but it was mostly there as, what I thought to be, a harmless addition.
Okay, so this is rooted in the same argument as Plot Manip, I see now. I would still disagree with the Avatar possessing that, since I don't agree that the Avatar is "beyond the breadth of the Dark Tower" or what have you. The Deadlights, sure, not its puppet.
I wasn't arguing for the avatar to be resistant to them, just the Deadlights like you said. Sorry if I gave off the wrong impression.

Isn't that just the basis of its tier, though? It's not really a resistance, it's an R>F difference. It's no more resistance than a Low 2-C not being affected by 9-B fire.
Fair, I suppose.

I noticed that some of these responses are just differences in opinion between us two, so I'm gonna try to make a compromise here. Gonna list you as agree for the bits you have no problem with, and list you as disagreement with the stuff you do have a problem with.

Afraid I'm on phone now, hence formatting and possible (slight) grammar issues.

Regarding regeneration: I think it is too much of a reach to consider this a regeneration feat without someone actually reducing him to, for example, a droplet- the fact that he reverts to his goo-form here doesn't seem applicable to regeneration.

Regarding the Deadlights: I would propose that being above the concepts of a reality below him is basically just a consequence of his AP/size/nature, rather than a particular resistance, so I stand by rejection on that front. Sorry.

You may list me as an agree on certain fronts, and a disagree on others.

Bambu seems to make the most sense here, consider me on the same boat as him

Alright, I think this can be added now. Iirc, it takes at least three staff members to agree to a CRT in order for it to pass. After the grace period, I will add the additions, but remove the bits that were disagreed upon.

Last edited:
Alright, I think this can be added now. Iirc, it takes at least three staff members to agree to a CRT in order for it to pass. After the 48 grace period, I will add the additions, but remove the bits that were disagreed upon.
For future reference, the number depends on the activity of the verse on this site- bigger verses (in terms of activity, so, marvel, dragon ball, undertale, etc) require three votes whereas verses with less active supporters/people to debate on 'em require two or, in "self evident" CRTs, even just one.

Dark Tower, these days, probably would be fine with just two (you can read into the depressing nature of that as much as you want)

Actually I have one thing to say about the ritual of chud, first is that you don't need multiple people to perform it. Jamie (the kid from the Later book you reference) was able to perform the ritual of chud just by himself (albeit with some advice on how to perform it properly). I have a whole google doc about it but the only requirement I'd see from just any random person performing it is the ability to Shine.

Last edited:
So I just leave another bullet point underneath the Ritual of Chud weakness saying that the ritual can be performed by one person if they have the Shining ability?

So I just leave another bullet point underneath the Ritual of Chud weakness saying that the ritual can be performed by one person if they have the Shining ability?
No all the losers club are shiners, actually. I think this might be another conversation for a different day, I'd suggest removing the multiple people thing entirely for now.

Catzlaflame did it, let us know here when you're ready for it to be closed.

Honestly, I don't really care right now. You can handle that in your own CRT. Now I just want to drink and play TF2 until I pass out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back