• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Will this be an actual fight, or is it a stomp? Also hoping to have a question of mine answered

This is Magical Girl Mami and Incomplete/AFO Shigaraki

Starting Distance = 10 meters

Speed is Equalized.

Who wins?

Symbol of Fear: (0)

Magical Girl: (0)

ZvB5UhL.png

Doesn’t this Mami upscale from a city level calc?

if so Radio Waves + Air cannon GG if Tomura ever needs to retreat.

and if he can just Regen his way through most of the attacks (regened from a barrage of high 7-A, think he can Regen from these) then Decay GG

I have no idea. But Mami's ribbons nullify powers, and she can null regen up to mid. Which is the level of regen that Shigaraki has.

Her ribbons are also shields with High 7-A durability. She has no High 7-A attack in this key.

However I'm mostly curious on if Mami's power null would nullify his Quirks? How do we treat power null that comes from magic, against biological abilities?

I have no idea. But Mami's ribbons nullify powers, and she can null regen up to mid. Which is the level of regen that Shigaraki has.

Her ribbons are also shields with High 7-A durability. She has no High 7-A attack in this key.

However I'm mostly curious on if Mami's power null would nullify his Quirks? How do we treat magical power null, against biological abilities?
The powernull won't work it was concluded in another thread.

Wait for PMMM supporters, jesus christ.
You alright? Maybe you should take a break if you're getting annoyed. Best not to take part in something if you're getting agitated, or something happened in real life that is agitating you. I don't want to have any issues with you or see any issues pop up in this thread, so I hope you're doing alright.

No air means you can't breathe If that won't work she can use her missiles. Her powernull only works on magic never on biological abilities and it can't be equalized anyway.
Star's Missiles are worthless.

They have no use in battle unless her opponent is paralyzed for some reason, and outside interference isn't even allowed via SBA rules in the first place.

It's optional equipment read the profile.
I basically made most of her profile, I know what I'm saying here.

Also what you said didn't counter anything I said. Optional Equipment isn't even allowed under SBA either, the OP would have to grant it to her

Star's Missiles only work via calling her commander, and having him launch them towards her. And her target has to stand still as well, since it'd be rather easy to dodge.

Her versus thread fight with Luffy pretty much also explained how garbage and worthless those missiles are.

Alright, how about I switch to Star and Stripe.

Would that be more fair? No decay hax
Nien.
She still has a possibly endless supply of rules to apply to herself and while EE won’t kill Mami, she still is human right? like having the air around her erased would cause problems?

Also the high 7-A attack potency came from Deku vs Shigaraki, and he tanked it fairly well

Nien.
She still has a possibly endless supply of rules to apply to herself and while EE won’t kill Mami, she still is human right? like having the air around her erased would cause problems?
I don't know why you're talking about High 7-A Izuku, I don't see how that is relevant.

We've already agreed that Star's rules cannot be used for assumptions, she can only use attacks she used in the actual series. She has a limited amount of rules she can use, and we know her Quirk has massive limits. She cannot stop decay, so what else can she not stop?

In versus threads, Star cannot make up rules she hasn't done in the series. Pretty sure Mami wouldn't be bothered by lack of oxygen, since all Magical Girls sense of pain are very dull, and they don't need oxygen to live. Any damage is regenerated, and Star's air erase only covers 100 meters.

It isn't some instant kill ability, why do people keep assuming that it does?

The power null is weird but as we saw in the war, he didn’t need his quirks to keep moving at top speed so he could do dat.

And even if all else fails, radio waves + air cannon has SoL Attack Speed so, hurray

What are you going on about? When did I ever question or doubt Shigaraki's ability to survive that? I don't see why you'd bring it up whatsoever after the first time.

Well now this thread can't be changed either, too many replies. I'd feel like garbage if I did so.

I'm not counting any votes until some supporters from Mami come in.

What are you going on about? When did I ever question or doubt Shigaraki's ability to survive that? I don't see why you'd bring it up whatsoever after the first time.
you said she had no High 7-A attack. I replied, it came from Midoryia and implied it’s not for this fight but a supportive showing of his regeneration. You ask why im talking about Izuku. I reply He’s the cause of the High 7-A barrage. And you reply that I’m now ranting about something that I didn’t even say?

you said she had no High 7-A attack. I replied, it came from Midoryia and implied it’s not for this fight but a supportive showing of his regeneration. You ask why im talking about Izuku. I reply He’s the cause of the High 7-A barrage. And you reply that I’m now ranting about something that I didn’t even say?
I know what you said.

I was saying that Mami had no High 7-A attack, it was in support of your statement as Shigaraki did survive High 7-A attacks (Albeit with regen). I don't understand what in gods name are you even going on about right now. What is happening right now?

How about we stop talking about whatever we're talking about, because I don't know what is happening here.

I know what you said.

I was saying that Mami had no High 7-A attack, it was in support of your statement as Shigaraki did survive High 7-A attacks (Albeit with regen). I don't understand what in gods name are you even going on about right now. What is happening right now?

How about we stop talking about whatever we're talking about, because I don't know what is happening here.
Ok.

Regen and Power null seem to only happen with ribbon trap. So decay GG on them, they’re gonna decay away.

If he touches her, decay GG, it’ll continue to spread.

Air cannon + Radio waves GG, she seems to be baseline 7-A so Tomura has a 6.4x ap and durability advantage.

Hell even if he does get caught by the thread’s his LS doesn’t need his quirks so he can just rip himself out of it.

Still not counting votes until some supporters from Mami comes in here.

If agreed she can't do anything, this thread can be closed for being a stomp.

Tomura’s best chance here is using search to figure out he has to destroy Mami’s soul gem. his decay is a huge advantage but it likely won’t work on her ribbons since their made of magic
How quickly would he go for radio waves as an attack? if mami doesn’t have her forcefields or reflection up it would take her out if it hits her soul gem

Tomura’s best chance here is using search to figure out he has to destroy Mami’s soul gem. his decay is a huge advantage but it likely won’t work on her ribbons since their made of magic
How quickly would he go for radio waves as an attack? if mami doesn’t have her forcefields or reflection up it would take her out if it hits her soul gem
Decay doesn’t care about the substance. If it is solid and he can touch it, it will decay. His awakening means he only needs a single finger for decay.

and Radio Wave + Air Cannon? It is his go to at range attack (as seen in S&S, Disabling the communications, etc), it’s also massive, can probably cover the entire field.

Radio waves isn't a attack, it's an EMP which I don't think would do anything to Mami.

I don't actually know why Air Cannon plus Radio Waves is even mentioned.

Or does Mami have things that are affected by EMP?

Shigaraki can decay corporeal stress, so I think he can decay anything as long as it doesn't resist decay.

Radio waves isn't a attack, it's an EMP which I don't think would do anything to Mami.

I don't actually know why Air Cannon plus Radio Waves is even mentioned.

Or does Mami have things that are reliant on EMP.
Oh, I thought it combined every aspect of the quirk. Like how hypertrophy in AFO’s ult combo still gives him a ton of arms of normal size despite them not being multiplied by the muscle booster on the main arm, so anything other then the ones helping punch are mostly useless yet, it still happened

Are under the assumption that he can fire off LS attacks? Because that is not the case, Radio Waves move at LS because they are radio waves. The air isn't made of radio waves and combined it with Air Cannon doesn't make the attack lightspeed.

If you aren't talking about that, then I apologies as I'm very dumb today and don't understand what aspect of radio waves is helping here.

Are under the assumption that he can fire off LS attacks? Because that is not the case, Radio Waves move at LS because they are radio waves. The air isn't made of radio waves and combined it with Air Cannon doesn't make the attack lightspeed.

If you aren't talking about that, then I apologies as I'm very dumb today and don't understand what aspect of radio waves is helping here.
Nah it’s good
i still said radio waves cause it’s EMP effect might not work but it’s still useful for testing to see if it works

Back