• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the discussion was more:

-"He can turn into vapor"

-"But he has Low-High"

-Link to the video

-"Nah that's Low-High"

The ribbons aren't moot per se if the opponent has teleportation, it's simply that the opponent can evade them easily.

Even more so with someone like Bog, given that she can't use a stealth approach due to the classic ribbon trap not working

Yes

My issue is that I don't know what Mami in base can do to win

Low-High, she can bypass it. Mid-High no

@Weekly

It's 7-2. Others gave their own reasons.

@AS

Dude, we both know the truth, so at least avoid pretending that "it pains you" because it feels like you are making fun of others.

Something something it's extremely annoying that you are in every thread where a PMMM character is losing and vote against them something.

I don't need to remind you the consequences that this attitude almost had, do I?

@AS

I'm being serious right now.

I said it multiple times. You don't like the series? Fine by me. It's a matter of tastes, one of my best friend hates PMMM and this obviously doesn't mean that we stop being friends.

But, when you are in a vs thread, who you like is not relevant.

Do I like Bog more than Mami? No, of course I don't. I'm voting for him though.

Similarly, I ask that either you don't follow the threads if you really can't put aside the fact that you dislike a character, or to put aside it.

@Weekly

Remind me, who is the op reality warper of Hyun's Dojo? I may have a match for him

Btw looking at the video, that could be high end Low-High regen, given that no fire, heat or anything are involved (assuming that it's the self destruction thing). A reminder that even individual cells are Low-High so it's possible to be destroyed "completely" while having Low-High. Maybe (Low-High, possibly Mid-High)

Either way Mami can't really do anything if it's indeed Mid-High

MagiReco Mami wrecks Bog tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back