• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Makoto Nanaya (Low 5-B) vs. Susanoo/Yuuki Terumi (Low-5-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theglassman12 said:
Their power was a direct response to Jin being close to the brink of death as they basically reminded time to make sure he wouldn't die.
Are you reading anything that I'm saying? Or are you just cherry picking whatever my point is? Cause I said that I WAS NOT referring to Mu, Calamity Trigger, Noel met Nu-13, she ends up acting robotic towards her, THAT'S what I'm talking about, not her Murakumo form, the one where she talks and acts like a Murakumo.

I can say the same for you since you guys assume Terumi didn't know that Time Killer was a thing which is flat out wrong when it was stated by him that he did not want to get hit by Hakumen's blade in his story mode in Continuum Shift. And again, using Terumi as proof that Time Killer is hard to pull off is not a remotely solid argument when Hakumen is fighting the dude who knows about time killer more than anyone else.

Then that is Takamagara's power, not the Power of Order itself from Jin. I am reading everything you are saying, just some your points don't seem quite right and it's likely you are misinterpreting the events of the story. And I wasn't talking about her Mu-12 form, I was talking about her persona...her programming. The moment Nu-13 appeared, that is not Noel....that is Mu-12 taking the wheel of the fight, regardless of her not being Murakumo form, but in Central Fiction...that programming and persona were seperated as they entered the Embyro. Go back and re read my posts before you assume and fire off dude. Jesus, keep up.

Lmao I never agreed that Terumi didn't know of those technique, but he's never shown using it.

It appears that in order to do Time Killer, you need to use Okami and Susanoo never used it. Also, in Continuum Shift, Terumi didn't want the sword cutting him because the fact that it can negate magical properties and Nox Nyctores weapons can screw up Regenerationn, not because of Time Killer. Shit, why didn't he use Time Killer on Terumi right then and there? You said it was easy right? I guess not.

Again, we're only repeating the same shit over and over like a time loop. Either we're looking at a different Blazblue story that even I'm not aware of or played just yet or you're misinterpreting things and just make an assumptions without definitive proof, my friend.

Mu and Noel being separated did not stop her Murakumo mode from kicking in. When she fought Nu in Central Fiction she still had that mode, so that argument of it being from Mu is moot, especially when Mu was no where near Noel when the fight happened.

He was going to use it to kill Nine despite her already being dead and all of reality being gone. Conventional death wouldn't work on her when she was dead and when Doomsday was near completion to begin with.

My apologies, I should've mentioned that I was referring to brunout's point on Terumi not knowing what Time Killer is.

Because he has the azure grimoire activated, he literally activated it to avoid getting hit by it, and in Hakumen's own story mode he literally cut through time to see an alternate reality with his normal slash. So it's more than just what Ookami's innate abilities have that made Terumi scared. And again Hakumen was fighting a dude that already knew that Time Killer is a thing the Susanoo Unit does, fighting a dude who knows what the Susanoo Unit can do, which might as well be prep time cause he knows his abilities beforehand, does not disprove Time Killer being hard to land cause Hakumen was fighting the originals Susanoo unit, how the hell would Terumi NOT know what his original body can do when he was in the body before, And knows a dude who did enough research to tell that Time Killer, or just cutting through time itself is like the main ability of the Susanoo Unit?

Theglassman12 said:
Mu and Noel being separated did not stop her Murakumo mode from kicking in. When she fought Nu in Central Fiction she still had that mode, so that argument of it being from Mu is moot, especially when Mu was no where near Noel when the fight happened.
He was going to use it to kill Nine despite her already being dead and all of reality being gone. Conventional death wouldn't work on her when she was dead and when Doomsday was near completion to begin with.

My apologies, I should've mentioned that I was referring to brunout's point on Terumi not knowing what Time Killer is.

Because he has the azure grimoire activated, he literally activated it to avoid getting hit by it, and in Hakumen's own story mode he literally cut through time to see an alternate reality with his normal slash. So it's more than just what Ookami's innate abilities have that made Terumi scared. And again Hakumen was fighting a dude that already knew that Time Killer is a thing the Susanoo Unit does, fighting a dude who knows what the Susanoo Unit can do, which might as well be prep time cause he knows his abilities beforehand, does not disprove Time Killer being hard to land cause Hakumen was fighting the originals Susanoo unit, how the hell would Terumi NOT know what his original body can do when he was in the body before, And knows a dude who did enough research to tell that Time Killer, or just cutting through time itself is like the main ability of the Susanoo Unit?
Her Mu mode sure as hell didn't kick in when encountering Nu-13 several times in Arcade Mode. So....we're throwing that argument in the trash.

And once again, that is not even a good excuse as to WHY Hakumen didn't use it on Terumi right then and there. If Terumi lost to Hakumen in the game, a cutscene shows a completely defeated and critically injured Terumi who was unable to fight back and Rachel gave Hakumen the signal to finish off Terumi with something I assume could be Time Killer, which shows that Hakumen needed to beat Terumi into submission or render him incapable of fighting back to pull it off.

As Susanoo, he should've finished off Ragna, Jin, Izayoi, Jubei, Noel, whoever with that technique, but he didn't and just took Noel with him to the Gate. Either my point is true that Time Killer requires immense energy and concetration to pull off...or Terumi is that damn stupid and forgot how to perform that technique that was supposed to be 'easy' to use.

Once again, give me screenshots or clips of Terumi or Susanoo stating that they will use Time Killer to kill people. Otherwise, AGAIN, you're assuming things without good evidence, my friend. XD

Stop quoting large blocks of text...

And if you have an issue with the assignment of Time Killer to Terumi, make a CRT or drop it as we aren't gonna change stats on a file because of a debate on a Vs Battle without a CRT.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And if you have an issue with the assignment of Time Killer to Terumi, make a CRT or drop it as we aren't gonna change stats on a file because of a debate on a Vs Battle without a CRT.
Spare me your lecture, bruh.

I already have that idea in mind, so no need to tell me the obvious lol

>Spare me your lecture

Classy. If you know this then why are you choosing to debate that here? The fact that you know the rules about this makes you seem like a complete moron. If you were gonna argue it, you should've done it. You clearly need a "lecture" seeing as you lack the common sense to follow the rules. Next time you wanna be a smartass, try not to look like a ******* idiot.

Spawn888 said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Spare me your lecture, bruh.
I already have that idea in mind, so no need to tell me the obvious lol
No need to be a smartass here, man. If you had that in mind and it was obvious, then why haven't you done it already instead of acting unnecessarily dickish?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
>Spare me your lecture
Classy. If you know this then why are you choosing to debate that here? The fact that you know the rules about this makes you seem like a complete moron. If you were gonna argue it, you should've done it. You clearly need a "lecture" seeing as you lack the common sense to follow the rules. Next time you wanna be a smartass, try not to look like a ******* idiot.
My boy, cursing and calling me names isn't going help make things easier.

Please act like a professional and real moderator. This is an eyesore to read.

This is getting us nowhere...

If you want to make a CRT about Time Killer, feel free to go ahead and do so. No one is stopping you from doing so.

@Zeldamesh

Already did it.

Nah, that's me being blunt, but of course since most people on the internet are so sensitive, they can call it dickish.

• shrugs*

"My boy, cursing and calling me names isn't going help make things easier. "

My boy, being a smartass and acting like my initial simple and very non-disrespectful post is not going to make things easier. Oops, did I catch that?

"Please act like a professional and real moderator. This is an eyesore to read."

Act like a reasonable human being and not a unnecessary smartass and just accept the simple instruction of "make a CRT and not debate this issue on a Vs Thread". Or are we going to ignore your actions? Nah, your flaws are nonexistent. I can act like a professional admin as long as you aren't a needless smartass. Don't even start with me.

"Nah, that's me being blunt, but of course since most people on the internet are so sensitive, they can call it dickish. "

I forget that people on the internet forget that being "blunt" =/= being a smartass and simply use "bluntness" as an excuse to run or deflect any criticism of their actions. By your logic, me calling you an asshat is simply me being "blunt" when addressing your actions.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"My boy, cursing and calling me names isn't going help make things easier. "
My boy, being a smartass and acting like my initial simple and very non-disrespectful post is not going to make things easier. Oops, did I catch that?

"Please act like a professional and real moderator. This is an eyesore to read."

Act like a reasonable human being and not a unnecessary smartass and just accept the simple instruction of "make a CRT and not debate this issue on a Vs Thread". Or are we going to ignore your actions? Nah, your flaws are nonexistent. I can act like a professional admin as long as you aren't a needless smartass. Don't even start with me.
Respect has be earned, friend.

And I didn't use profanity and call you any names on my first response to you. I am aware of my flaws, never considered myself perfect and crap. lol

Dude, you pretty much got yourself into this and got offended by my blunt comment.

Zeldasmash said:
This is getting us nowhere...
If you want to make a CRT about Time Killer, feel free to go ahead and do so. No one is stopping you from doing so.
Like I said, I did do it.

@Dragonmasterxyz

Except I didn't call you any names like you did to me. Lol

So, you're argument is futile and holds no water, man. Jesus, sit down somewhere and drink some water before you raise your blood pressure.

Before I begin, I love how you blatantly disobey what I told you to do and you continue to quote large blocks of text.

"Respect has be earned, friend. "

Yeah, and I was being respectful in my initial comment.

"And I didn't use profanity and call you any names on my first response to you. I am aware of my flaws, never considered myself perfect and crap. lol"

Yeah, you proceeded to be a complete jackass and instead of simply saying "alright", you decided to type "Spare me your lecture, bruh. I already have that idea in mind, so no need to tell me the obvious lol". You not calling me names first means nothing. Being blatantly disrespectful. Let's not forget that despite someone who blatantly says they know about the rules, they blatantly didn't follow them until a half hour after I made my initial comment. You didn't call me any names, no. You were still blatantly disrespectful and chose to be a smartass when no one was being disrespectful to you.

"Dude, you pretty much got yourself into this and got offended by my blunt comment. Except I didn't call you any names like you did to me. Lol. So, you're argument is futile and holds no water, man. Jesus, sit down somewhere and drink some water before you raise your blood pressure."

I posted a simple comment. You literally had zero reason to make your comment. Are you so damn daft or do you lack so much self awareness that you don't see the issue here? No, you focus on the whole "I didn't call you names" argument which means nothing as that is irrelevant to my argument, nice strawman though as this isn't about whether you called me a name. It's about whether you were being a smartass or not. Covering it as "blunt" doesn't deflect anything well whatsoever. Try again.

Susano'o wins. Just connecting the power scaling alone will show, Makoto lost to Ragna and just barely kept up with casual Es, with Makoto even saying that she can't win against Ragna. Hakumen even when weakened was able to fight against Ragna. 100% Hakumen isn't even comparable to Susano'o because it lost most of its power when Hakumen used it. Ragna without Black Beast got his shit kicked out of him by Susano'o, so does Es. And it was casual for God's sake. PoO won't help, Jin had better than Makoto and he got his ass kicked, it barely worked against Embryo anyway.

Susano'o low-diff.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I mean if you're going be offended and salty, I don't know what else can help calm you down, bro. *shrugs*

And no, you said it in the demanding way and never said please. But keep ranting, let it all out...I'm willing to listen, my friend.

"I mean if you're going be offended and salty, I don't know what else can help calm you down, bro. *shrugs*"

I love this tactic of "you're just offended and salty because I was being rude". It serves no purpose other than to ignore criticisms and act like you have no part in someone's reaction. Keep it up, I love how you never actually address any argument. I love how you continue to deny any involvement you had with me getting upset from your comment. Your argument is the equivalent of "I made a disrespectful comment, why're you mad bro?". The lack of self awareness is astounding, I should study it. I can get that I am getting more upset at this more than I should, but not everyone is going to take someone being a smartass kindly. If someone I feel is being an asshole to me, I am going to comment on it.

"And no, you said it in the demanding way and never said please. But keep ranting, let it all out...I'm willing to listen, my friend."

So apparently me saying something as a command...as an administrator = not being respectful...what? I don't need to say please, that doesn't make it a disrespectful comment. Way to grasp for straws and proceed to just deflect any criticism for your actions. That's not going to fly. Also, it's not a rant, it's me posting my thoughts on your comments and me arguing your behavior. But at this point, this will go nowhere.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I don't really care if you are a moderator, adiministrator, president, or whatever to be honest lol

If this is truly upsetting you, then maybe remove yourself from the computer or whatever device you use for the internet, dude.

People can view me as an *ahem* asshole however they wish. Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it. Your reaction and response was unfortunately....hmmmm...pretty extreme with unnecessary name calling and profanity.

It's not that I have no self-awareness, it's because my perception is perhaps different from yours. Naw, that was ranting you did before, dude. Here is the definition:

-Rant is a complaint that is often lengthy and filled with anger and emotion.-

Next time, control your rage or you might end up with high blood pressure, homie.

Good to know that if a mod tells you to not quote large blocks of text or make a CRT for a complaint, you don't care. You realize what you just admitted.

Coming from the guy who has done nothing but be a smartass, yeah sure. I even admitted I got more angry than I should have, but I still stand that you were blatantly out of line and you threw the first shot when you decided to be a smartass. Something you continued to be throughout this entire thing. You by no means help the situation when you started it and proceedee to fuel the fire. Me calling you a smart ass and saying "****" in my comment doesn't change the fact that you comment was the cause.

Well then you should think about how others perceive what you say. You could have meant nothing by it. But how you worded that comment screemed nothing but be a smartass. Instead you acted like you had no involvement in my anger whatsoever and proceeded to be ansmartass instesd of actually trying to fix the situation. You only continued to antagonize me with your demeanor.

@Dragonmasterxyz

I don't really care what others think, son. I'm not here to make friends lol

Once again, you being a mod doesn't mean anything to me. XD

Can't say I regret anything, this is how I am in general. We're all different and junk. Don't expect compassion or others doing what you say, I follow my own orders and commands, my man.

You do know that having this mentality will just make people not take you seriously whatsoever right?

I could careless what you are here for. We have rules that we want people to follow. You not caring doesn't mean you can't be criticized.

That's a good way to be banned if you can't even follow simple directions from a mod.

I mean, I don't tske back anything I said to you nor what I called you. You folloe your own orders on a site that blatantly has higher authotities? Why ate you here if you won't follow the rules?

Theglassman12 said:
You do know that having this mentality will just make people not take you seriously whatsoever right?
And that is none of your concern, my friend lol

Worry about yourself and YOU only.

For ***** sakes people really?

Not only is this massively redundant since your comparing the joke Character Squirrel to the main Villian of the series, but now you two flip over the smallest things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back