• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Bowser > Base Mario > Powered Up Bowser > Base Bowser > Base Mario > Powered Up Bowser > Base Bowser > Base Mario > Powered Up Bowser > Base Bowser > Base Mario > Powered Up Bowser > Base Bowser > Base Mario > Powered Up Bowser > Base Bowser > Base Mario...

Yeah, even though Base Mario technically has a lot of Low 2-C feats, it still causes a lot of problems with scaling to all the mid tier bosses and it kind of messes with the plot of various other Mario games. 4-A is reasonable, but Low 2-C is something we'd absolutely need approval from Dino before applying. And even then, it's only a Possibly at best and would at best only be for the 7 star children. Underdogs like Waluigi and Toad shouldn't have Tier 2 stuff, but Tier 4 is reasonable for them.

Yes, but key word being "Powered up", it's still inconsistent that Mario struggles to fight base Bowser when Bowser absolutely requires power ups to perform Tier 2 feats regularly.

If Megabug, Culex and Grand Star Bowser are all Low 2-C, then I think there would be enough consistency for a "possibly Low 2-C" key for marioverse top tiers.

I do agree that there are several blatant Low 2-C feats, but Mario does have a bit of a Superman syndrome. I'm all for the possibly, but once again. We need to hear from Dino.

I mean there are other Low 2-C feats...anyways I'm not gonna go on the topic for Low 2-C, doesn't matter to me.

Actually, there was a discussion confirming Megabug and the Rabbids crossover being canon.

That's debatable. We treat each version of game Mario to be canon (unless it isn't made/published by Nintendo) due to Miyamoto clamiming that the franchise has no official canon. Someone also asked him regarding Link that almost each LOZ game is a difference Link. But then he asked if it's always the same Mario. To which he answered yes.

On the topic of Low 2-C: I don't mind a possibly for the top tiers if there is enough legitimate feats and scaling. If not, then no. That is my stance on it.

On the topic of the thread: I'm fine with 4-A as it is consistent enough.

Is it really hard to scale for low 2-c Mario?, characters who fight the star children but easily fail should be 4-A or below and characters who fight the star children and can consistantly win like Daisy or Waluigi should be 4-A possibly low 2-c, but that's just my two cents.

I don't think Daisy and Waluigi have ever fought and beat any star child. Imo it should be star children and anyone with a Low 2-C feat.

Well consistency should be a really big factor imo, and Daisy and Waluigi are the most consistent spinoff characters in the series, however i'm just some random guy on this wiki so......

Wasn't Daisy able to fight The Mad Lad (Boom Boom) and Bowser in Super Mario Run? As for scalling in sports, I think if I remember correctly, several of them can actually allow you to harm the opposing side, Mario Party also has characters surviving attacks from Bowser.

So is the 1st CTR finished? And has anyone noted this with @DRB so we can move to this one? I recently noted him but hes still wants to know if everything has reached a conclusion

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
GyroNutz said:
I don't think Daisy and Waluigi have ever fought and beat any star child. Imo it should be star children and anyone with a Low 2-C feat.
Yes i agree with this
Yeah respects torwards Daisy and underrated we are number one purple Luigi but I have to agree as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back