• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A very "Wonderful" CRT! (Mario Wonder Flower profile creation)

koopa3144

He/Him

Wonder Flower Profile

So I made a Wonder Flower profile

This would be Optional equipment for Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, Yellow Toad, Blue Toad, Toadette, Yoshi, and Nabbit. While Bowser and Bowser Jr. should get keys for their wonder forms that include the powers provided by Wonder Flowers.

If there's anything I need to add or change on the profile feel free to tell me but yeah that's it I guess-

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

I think it may be worth noting that many effects, IIRC, are only displayed by certain colours of Wonder Flower.

But that's the only case, & we see a consistency or theming of effects by colour, no?
There's more examples with effects like the Giant Hoppos effect appearing in three different worlds with different color Wonder Flowers and others like the dancing Piranha Plants effect and star rain effect appearing in two different worlds with different color Wonder Flowers

There's more examples with effects like the Giant Hoppos effect appearing in three different worlds with different color Wonder Flowers and others like the dancing Piranha Plants effect and star rain effect appearing in two different worlds with different color Wonder Flowers
But would that mean all effects can be found among all colours?

It's mostly used for hax, powers and abilities and it does amplify the power of the users, but I'm uneasy about items being power scaled from users by default. Unless regular enemies can use it to amplify stats to be boss level or something. And I would reword AP and speed to not refer to the physical stats of the actual flower but could buff characters up to those levels.

We also do not capitalize "level" in the pages.

It's mostly used for hax, powers and abilities and it does amplify the power of the users, but I'm uneasy about items being power scaled from users by default. Unless regular enemies can use it to amplify stats to be boss level or something.
Pardon my asking, please, & perhaps I'm misinterpreting, but why?
Can't non-characters, items included, have "layered", potent abilities?
And I would reword AP and speed to not refer to the physical stats of the actual flower but could buff characters up to those levels.

Back