• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty good to me, although for the Pre-Stellar lifting strength I would also specify that he holds up a Power Star containing the weight of a small black hoel instead of just linking to the calc with no further context since most would mistake it for an AP feat since the calc is mostly about the GBE of the Power Star and whatevs.

Probably, I'm considering on just merging his base form with his power star key in terms of ap. Thoughts for others?

A varies from 4-A to 3-C base Mario?

Somewhat, instances like Odyssey displays this that he gets knocked out and is incaped. But in other games like SuperStar Saga, he's shown to get hit by a suprise bomb and ends up getting knocked down, his hp even displays it as 0. Yet he was able to somehow still get back up and keep fighting. So it can kinda be inconsistent? There are things that do and don't contradict this. Often when fighting enemies where Peach isn't invovled (such as SuperStar Saga) he gets back up after being incapped.

Honestly Base Mario should probably be "4-A, possibly Low 2-C", since he has consistently fought various Low 2-C characters while in this form (Bowser from SMG2 comes to mind)

It seems like a majority is in agreement. Is Dino's input absolutely required? We have many members in agreement and two mods. Should I contact more?

You can also ask the real cal howard or Saikou. And it's mostly the Tier 2 stuff that absolutely need Dino's input. I thing the 4-A upgrades have enough input to be applied tbh.

Not just the 4-A upgrades, what about everything else aside from Low 2-C. These are also in agreement.

I think there were several things agreed and disagreed. Infinite speed appears to be a no at least until timeless voids getting resolved. Culex also appears to be super vague.

But Low 2-C Megabug seems legit. As does the lifting strength upgrade, most of the new abilities, and 2-B Star Rod. Intelligence upgrade and Shiny Paper Mario upgrade also seem very legit.

Which is why I left out infinite speed as of now since the void standards are under a debate. I'd say I'm okay with a possibly rating for Culex since to me it's more blantant.

If everything else is okay, this means the profiles can be unlocked, correct?

I think that it is best if we wait until everything on the thread has been sorted out, before making any major changes.

As of now, everyone agrees with what I proposed. Aside from Culex which is still debatable, the Low 2-C, and infinite speed due to another thread, everything else is good.

I can make all the updates for what's been accepted in each profile, I just need the profiles to be unlocked. Though it might take a bit since I'm one person.

I rather if you don't make the changes.....at least not yet. I'll elaborate on this later when I get back since my time is short. However, the main page is in dire need of a clean-up. Ryu and I have been organizing it and other characters pages related to the verse for a while and yet thanks to the inflatation of members after the Google + closing down event, there's been an obvious huge influx of character pages from this verse since then, with some even barring inaccurate stats and being randomly or akwardly inserted in the verse page. I like to have the pages properly arranged immediately since it's becoming disorganized.

Okay, I think we can wait for Dino. I have a bad feeling about some Tier 2 stuff, I think 4-A base forms might be promising, but Dino might need time to look at the details. And I also agree that maybe some of the mini-bosses such as Boom Boom shouldn't be scaled from Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back