• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Mario CRT: Mama mia, another one!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean how many tier 2 feats are there for the cast? If it is close to the amount of feats he has for his current tier it should work.

DRB has been inactive for 10 days, plus he's still in the middle of that other thread.

I got 2 more things that should be added to the CRT:

1. how Wario and Waluigi's time manipulation should be changed to Perception Manipulation since it is more like slowing down their perspective of time instead of slowing time like how Botw link does it.

2. Shadow Queen needs Death Manipulation with Show Stopper and Mario needs to get Soul Manipulation for being able to kill the Shadow Queen, who is only a soul

Are you talking about Zone Speed? Pretty sure anyone playable in Mario Tennis gets perception manipulation then.

Mario being able to harm souls doesn't mean he can manipulate souls or harm an unexposed soul. It's just a form of non-physical interaction.

GyroNutz said:
Are you talking about Zone Speed? Pretty sure anyone playable in Mario Tennis gets perception manipulation then.
Mario being able to harm souls doesn't mean he can manipulate souls or harm an unexposed soul. It's just a form of non-physical interaction.
We need to change it from time manipulation to perception manipulation

Not just for them, for every mario tennis character who doesn't have another form of time manipulation.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
Zone speed Is literally time manipulation which I literally says "focus your energy and you can slow time"
The quote used to describe Zone Speed is actually "It sharpens your focus to the extreme, seemingly slowing the flow of time". The fact that it mentions sharpening their focus and how it seemingly slows down time instead of just saying it does slow down time makes it sound much more like Perception Manipulation rather than Time Manipulation. Like Blue said it's much like Links focusing in Breath of the Wild. I was actually gonna make a thread a while ago to make this change for all the characters but since it's being discussed here now I don't have to.

Ok wouldnt that make it passive? Also I think were almost done with the 1st CTR dino made but it's about the 2-B pixel queen. That's all that is left

It's not passive because you have to activate it for it to work. If it was passive then zone speed wouldn't even exist in-verse since everyone would perceive things the same way.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
So I guess we have to change time_manipulation for zone speed but still mario and certain heroes and villains have time stop/manipulation
Yeah like the clock item though it's more of a time stop rather then something that can be used to reverse, slow fasten time though I could be wrong there should be others.

Just a few things regarding Pixl Queen. That appears to be discussed regarding Pixl Queen, but should be done soon.

Do you think it should be changed to a description of the Pure/Chaos hearts? After all, they're the strongest artefacts in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back