• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Grappler Baki Powers and Abilities Revisions

Honestly when I started revising the verse I never expected to get the help that I got. Now multiple months later and although it's not perfect, the grappler Baki verse on this wiki has come a long way and I'm proud of it lol.

Also ofc! Let's hear it!

NotoriouSoda said:
Man all the stuff you guys are doing for Grappler Baki is insane. Thanks for doing this stuffs guys. Also found some neat stuff about Yujiro if you want to hear about it.
We sure want to hear it

We discussed the earthquake feat in excruciating detail and everyone agreed on the current magnitude. So I doubt that'll change.

That same lightning feat was disproved here already which sucks. Something wrong with the calc itself.

As for speed, the verse is in need of a speed revision and the Mach 120 feat in there, if correct, would support the other feats in the verse.

Hey guys, just thought of something absolutely insane about Yujiro and Xiao-Lee, but I wanted to run it by you guys first before even remotely believing it. First things first: do we all agree that Yujiro's Xiao-Lee is as good as, if not better than, Kaku Kaioh's?

You're about to say how Kaku's xiao-lee pumps him from 10-C to 7-C and how Yujiro is 7-C physically and that by logic the same multiplier should be applied for him with xiao-lee.

Personally, i agree. But the results would be way too inflated.

Exactly. I've calced the multipliers for each tier from 10-C to 7-C to be about 1.2e13. Using the same process from 7-C to a number roughly around the same multiplier (1.2e13), Yujiro's Xiao-Lee, at max, should be able to absorb the impact of and redistribute a 6-A level attack. That seems absolutely ridiculous, but before I shoot myself in the foot and say it's impossible, I thought I'd run it by this thread to see if I should even waste my time.

I dunno, could be true, could be false. The results are simply too inflated to actually take it seriously.

Agreed, just thought I'd mention it in case I might want to, potentially in the future, go forward with getting it reviewed as a calc (with more actual calculations of course)

I'd say it's been shown that Xiao Lee has a limit. And that limit seems to be 7-C.

We saw Musashi defeat Retsu's Xiao Lee despite Retsu being a High 8-C and Musashi is still only 7-C. I'd say no matter who uses it the maximum amount of energy you can absorb stays the same.

That's my view at least based on what we've seen

Amlad22 said:
I'd say it's been shown that Xiao Lee has a limit. And that limit seems to be 7-C.

We saw Musashi defeat Retsu's Xiao Lee despite Retsu being a High 8-C and Musashi is still only 7-C. I'd say no matter who uses it the maximum amount of energy you can absorb stays the same.

That's my view at least based on what we've seen
This

Ah, I see. Thanks for the input, the Most Skilled threads had me thinkin about it, so I figured I'd at least bring it up

Amlad22 said:
@BakiHanma18 what's your opinion on my Musashi changes? Debating if I should start a CRT
I definitely agree, at full power, even his durability made him a contender amongst the Hanmas. That's a huge leap from "Jack could kill him and Retsu could damage him" to "tanking shots from Yujiro and Baki". The changes are solid

Ok awesome. I'll probably ask some more members to comment here rather than start a new CRT.

For sure. Maximum Tourny he was much weaker than Iron Mike who hit with the force greater than that of a speeding car. He's probably only 9-B at that point. In SOO he takes multiple causal hits from Baki and manages to slightly harm him although Baki was allowing it all. Either way I'd say he deserves a 9-A rating by that point since he's a lot stronger. That's my view.

My thoughts exactly. I thought he could maybe make 8-C for what he was able to do to a semi serious Baki, but 9-A is much safer.

If you guys don't mind, I'd like to weigh in on the Xiao-Lee matter.

Reapplying the 10-C to 7-C multiplier would be rather inflated, however I can think of three possible alternatives.

1. Simply add the difference instead.

2. Take the result from one of hanayama's young feats, perhaps the one where he put that guy through a wall, and use the multiplication from that instead. Since Kaku seemed confident that Xiao-Lee wouldn't work as well with a larger and more muscular body iirc.

3. Scale from SOO Retsu and Musashi instead, since that's an example of someone with a more muscular body using Xiao-Lee (it failed to stop Musashi's attacks but he also didn't instantly die)

Also Chuharu could have 9-A durability imo, given he took a punch from Garland without suffering such inconveniences as a shattered everything.

I'm inclined to say 1, since Yujiro learning something far more potent than his demon back seems quite off to me.

Also why is radiated energy used for Yujiro's earthquake feat? It was a natural earthquake, surely taking the time it lasted and figuring out how much energy was left based on the average timeframe for an earthquake of that magnitude would be more accurate. I might be misunderstanding but this just sends weird to me.

I saw that there are talks of revising Grappler Baki speeds. Is that a thing yet? If so, I'm available if help is required

Yes I am working on that. If you have any feats send them my way. I am currently looking for feats that can be used for the 9-A's. I already have enough feats for a top tier/god tier upgrade.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3809334

Honestly last thing Imma do. Revisions regarding the legitimacy of Precog, Prediction's nerfing, Power/Technique mimicry, and the inaccurate inclusion of Musashi's telepathy

Needs more input basically. If you're scared of the walls of the text just click the images and just check out the TLDR

Awesome! I'll make more in the future and post all of the results here for examination. While I'm here, did we ever come to an agreement on limited Extrasensory Perception for Katsumi?

KG has helped establish the result of the other revisions. IF you guys want any say, we're:

Removing Pseudo precog aspect

Noting that Analytical Prediction doesn't take place instantly (Can't determine how a battle would go in a single glance)

Power Mimicry and IA stays as is but Power Mimicry doesn't take place instantly either. Though a sight of a few moves should help make it easier to copy

Also some Durability Negation move nerfs on the thread now up to discuss but Prince of Counters will be handling that

I think AP should stay as is. And Enhanced Sixth should be added to substitue "Pseudo Precog"

Aside from that, i agree with everything, yeah

Oh no, I never said Analytical Prediction should be removed. I said it should just be noted that it doesn't happen instantly. It takes some showings.

Now waiting for Amlad

Back