• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Major Grappler Baki Powers and Abilities Revisions

Since offensive Xiao Lee absorbs the body weight of the enemy, should it work worse when versus enemies with low body weight? I mean, it's effective on Yujiro but the dude is 300lbs.

Also, can i add Instictive Reaction for Baki? I'm new to editing pages but this seems way easier than i thought.

It's not illusion creation because sometimes we see people receiving damage and even grabbing said "illusions", just like with Musashi's imaginary blades. Nomi grabbed the horns from the triceratops and Yujiro got kicked by Baki's force of will.

KGiffoni said:
It's not illusion creation because sometimes we see people receiving damage and even grabbing said "illusions", just like with Musashi's imaginary blades. Nomi grabbed the horns from the triceratops and Yujiro got kicked by Baki's force of will.
Also Yujiro's Imaginary Yujiro flashbanged a whole city block

If it's added properly instinctive reaction should be good to go it's very self explanatory.

The horns are actually his arm so I don't think it counts. It's just the intensity of his illusion creation but I'll have to check. I remember it being shown clearly to be his arms in the Yujiro fight. Although besides that the other examples may be enough for the Hanma bloodline to get that ability. More staff input is needed for sure.

Also KG, Xiao-Lee absorbs energy in general so it might take a little longer to store up energy but it'll still be effective in the end.

Just shoot me down if this is crazy, but with Yujiro being confirmed to know all martial arts in the verse, shouldn't we list all of the martial arts in the shown under his move list? It's a pretty big task, but I wouldn't mind doing it if this is correct

Some things he simply cannot do such as Poison hand for obvious reasons. But anything that relies on control over your body such as Xiao Lee, Yujiro can replicate after seeing.

Amlad22 said:
Some things he simply cannot do such as Poison hand for obvious reasons. But anything that relies on control over your body such as Xiao Lee, Yujiro can replicate after seeing.
Oh right yeah something like Poison hand is a no go, but things like the Bodhisattva Fist, Kiai, Mach Punch, etc?

Well he used the Kiai against Baki so I'm surprised that wasn't added already. But the other ones seems good too.

Amlad22 said:
Well he used the Kiai against Baki so I'm surprised that wasn't added already. But the other ones seems good too.
Alright, I'll compile a list of potential moves and drop it here for review

This is the list of every single martial art that Yujiro should know. If anyone has any questions about the origin of any of the listed martial arts or any of the martial arts that have moves that Yujiro wouldn't have access to (Poison Hand, Doyle's cybernetics, etc), please ask me about it, thanks!

• Traditional Karate

• Amateur Wrestling
    • Bouncer Brawling
    • Shinmei Kassatsu-ryu
    • Freestyle Wrestling
    • Niten Ichi-ryu
    • Mohammad Alai's Boxing Style
    • Shoot Wrestling
    • Sambo
    • Way of the Void
    • Shinogi-ryu Karate
    • Himokiri Karate
    • Gun-Fu
    • Goshin-ryu Aiki-jujutsu
    • Kickboxing
    • Yiqua
    • Shorinji Kempo
    • Sword wielding
    • Street Fighting
    • Taekwondo
    • Archery
    • Bailin Temple Chinese Kenpo
    • Nippon Kenpo (Kukendo)
    • Chinese Kenpo
    • Chinese Kenpo (Kongo-Ken)
    • Mu-kakure-ryu Ninjutsu
    • Muay Kaad Chuek
    • Pit Fighting
    • Kenjutsu
    • Motobe-ryu Jujutsu
    • Judo
    • Iai Kenpo
    • Iaido
    • Self-defense
    • Himo-kiri Karate
    • Hien no Ken Kempo
    • Knife Wielding
    • Shibukawa-ryu Jujutsu
    • Orochi-ryu Karate
    • Shinshinkai Karate
    • Vale Tudo
    • Kobayashi-ryu Kenpo
    • Military Style
    • Chinese Martial Arts
    • Muay Thai
    • Capoeria
    • Nihon Kempo
    • Jujutsu
    • Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
    • Brute Force
    • Karate
    • Catch As Catch Can Style
    • Mixed Martial Arts
    • Athlete Fighting Style
    • Assassin's Style
    • Amanai-Ryu
    • Aikido
    • Sumo Wrestling
    • Chinese Kenpo (Northern Praying Mantis)
    • Pro Wrestling
    • Greco-Roman Wrestling
    • Boxing

Most of those are very obvious and have already been demonstrated by Yujiro at a masterful level. Yujiro using weapons is iffy cause he has literally NEVER used a weapon besides his own body in his entire life. So I wouldn't add any weapon oriented styles that require lots of training and skill such as Motobe's style of fighting and Musashi's sword style.

What I plan to do if it's agreed on it just list and link these styles, list moves he wouldn't have access to due to aforementioned reasons next to the martial art they fall under, and I won't add any weapons based martial, with maybe the exception of Ninten Ichi-Ryu, as Musashi showed that it can be adapted to a hand-to-hand martial art by using the imagination ability that both Baki and Yujiro seem to have. Whether or not the effect is the same as Musashi is debatable (Yujiro should be efficient, but Musashi is truly unparalleled). What do you think of that?

Alright, so instead of that, I'll go through and cherry pick relevant/notable attacks and post that list here for review

All the techniques Yujiro should have

Note: if he already has them, disregard

0.5 Second Unconsciousness

Adrenaline

Aiki

Antonio Driver

Apnea Rush

Arm Breaker

Armlock

Axe Kick

Back Suplex

Backdrop

Ball

Bite

Bodhisattva Fist

Bow and Arrow

Brainbuster

Bukkotsu

Camouflage

Chickenwing Facelock

Chokuzuki

Chop-Blow

Cockroach Dash

Cord-Cut

Crotch Kick

Crushing Fist

Dark Tunnel

Dashin

Decapitating Cross Armlock

Defensive Shaori

Destructive Force

Double-Arm Suplex

Dress

Dropkick

Earth Theory

Endorphin

Enzuigiri

Eyeground Crush

Feint

Finger-Grab

Five Vital Points Consecutive Attacks

Flying Swallow Barrage

Forehead Blow

Four-Stage Kick

Front Neck-Lock

Fumasatsu

Gallen Special

Goutaijutsu

Hand Pocket

Headbutt

Hip Throw

Hitless Blow

Hypnosis

Inner Thigh Throw

Invisible Squash

Ippon Ken

Jab

Kawazu Gake

Kick Killing Scissors

Knee Drop

Knuckle Arrow

Kokoken

Kotsukake

Leaning Forwards Stance

Mach Punch

Maeba Stance

Mawashi Uke

Mighty Scissors

Mount Position

Musunkei

Myoukou

New Cobra

New Swastika

No-Motion Jump

Nukite

Peek-a-Boo

Pinch

Quadruple Median Line Strike

Rear Naked Choke

Right Cross of Confidence

Roll Kick

Rope Art

Roppa Gaeshi

Sanchin

Sangan

Seiken

Shikiri Stance

Shining Wizard

Shodan

Single-Leg Figure-Four

Slap

Sleeper Hold

Soccer Ball Kick

Spear Tackle

Spinning Lotus

Stomp

Sunkei

Suplex

Swastika Stretch

Sway Back

Tackle

Telephone Punch

Tetrahedron

Tiger King

Toe Use

Triceratops Fist

Udonde

Vacuum Palm

Vice Grip

Vietnam Whip

Vine Art

Water Bullet

Whip Strike

Windmill Punch

Amlad22 said:
Has he really used all of those? I can't remember some of those ever being used.
Oh no that's just all the moves in the show. I figure if he's seen or used them, they should be okay, and and of these that don't meet those requirements, I'll take off the list

Can i add "10-C" physically for Kaku Kaioh since chopsticks feel like boulders in his hands?

That's true he's only 7-C with Xiao Lee. Just make sure you add it properly. I should have time soon to do the rest of the changes as well so everything will be good. I've been going over the series again specifically looking at the timeline of the series to ensure all keys are as accurate as possible. One thing I totally forgot was that there is over a 6 month gap between NGB and SOO which makes some of the power ups make a bit more sense lol.

Alright, this should be the list of all the martial arts techniques he's either used or seen

0.5 Second Unconsciousness

Adrenaline

Aiki

Antonio Driver

Apnea Rush

Arm Breaker

Armlock

Axe Kick

Back Suplex

Backdrop

Ball

Bite

Bodhisattva Fist

Bow and Arrow

Brainbuster

Bukkotsu

Chickenwing Facelock

Chokuzuki

Chop-Blow

Cockroach Dash

Cord-Cut

Crotch Kick

Crushing Fist

Dark Tunnel

Dashin

Decapitating Cross Armlock

Defensive Shaori

Destructive Force

Double-Arm Suplex

Dress

Dropkick

Endorphin

Enzuigiri

Eyeground Crush

Feint

Finger-Grab

Five Vital Points Consecutive Attacks

Flying Swallow Barrage

Forehead Blow

Four-Stage Kick

Front Neck-Lock

Fumasatsu

Gallen Special

Goutaijutsu

Hand Pocket

Headbutt

Hip Throw

Hitless Blow

Inner Thigh Throw

Invisible Squash

Ippon Ken

Jab

Kawazu Gake

Kick Killing Scissors

Knee Drop

Knuckle Arrow

Kokoken

Kotsukake

Leaning Forwards Stance

Mach Punch

Maeba Stance

Mawashi Uke

Mighty Scissors

Mount Position

Musunkei

Myoukou

New Cobra

New Swastika

No-Motion Jump

Nukite

Peek-a-Boo

Pinch

Quadruple Median Line Strike

Rear Naked Choke

Right Cross of Confidence

Roll Kick

Roppa Gaeshi

Sanchin

Sangan

Seiken

Shikiri Stance

Shining Wizard

Shodan

Single-Leg Figure-Four

Slap

Sleeper Hold

Soccer Ball Kick

Spear Tackle

Spinning Lotus

Stomp

Sunkei

Suplex

Swastika Stretch

Sway Back

Tackle

Telephone Punch

Tetrahedron

Tiger King

Toe Use

Triceratops Fist

Udonde

Vacuum Palm

Vice Grip

Vietnam Whip

Whip Strike

Windmill Punch

I know I'm really behind on the revisions but I also wanted to add something I realized. Shouldn't Yujiro and likely Yuichiro gain resistance to cold temperatures given the fact that he survived in the arctic hunting polar bears. This could be something granted by the Ogre Skeleton which is why I say Yüichirō would have it as well?

Also, I checked, and Yujiro already has a few moves on his profile attributed to having a mastery of all unarmed combat, so I think it's okay to add these

Amlad22 said:
I know I'm really behind on the revisions but I also wanted to add something I realized. Shouldn't Yujiro and likely Yuichiro gain resistance to cold temperatures given the fact that he survived in the arctic hunting polar bears. This could be something granted by the Ogre Skeleton which is why I say Yüichirō would have it as well?
Oh no dude you're good, the more time we take on the revision the more likely it is to be accurate. And as far as his resistance, I'd agree. One of the coldest environments on the planet, and he didn't even give the slightest indication of being cold, let alone change how he was dressed... I mean, even Sikorsky bundled up while walking through that blizzard

I think it is just Yujiro being resistant to the cold due to his strength, it isn't inplied that it his due to his anatomy.

I've finished adding 106 moves to Yujiro's page and descriptions. He might've gained new hax, so if someone could give the moves a look and tell me if I should add any hax to Powers and Abilities, that would be appreciated.

Also, in addition to checking to see if Yujiro got any new hax from the new moves he's been given, I appreciate if someone were to double check the definitions I gave each move to see if they match/are accurate. I found most of the fights in which the moves took place to see the whole thing in action and the effects, but some I couldn't find (the only one I remember not being able to find is Soccer Ball Kick, but I'm sure there were more)

Shouldn't we give Acrobatics and Rage Power (or Berserk Mode idk) via DB for Yujiro and Baki? Acrobatics should go for Kaku Kaioh as well.

KGiffoni said:
Shouldn't we give Acrobatics and Rage Power (or Berserk Mode idk) via DB for Yujiro and Baki? Acrobatics should go for Kaku Kaioh as well.
At the very least Yujiro should get Acrobatics for No Motion Jump or Roll Kick, and I believe RP or BM should work

Question about additional powers and abilities: if Yujiro has a power, but it is attributed to several things as opposed to one thing, do you remove the parenthetical example next to the power, or would you list all examples?

To clarify my question, I've been going through all of Yujiro's new 106 moves checking for new powers and abilities, and things like stat amp, energy manipulation, and several other things are already listed, but with only one parenthetical example (like Aiki for Attack Reflection). I was wondering if the example ahould be removed as there are several examples of Yujiro being able to use the power, or if all examples of its use should be listed

Back